GUILTY MN - Leo 'Lee' Kohorst, 22, murdered, Minneapolis, 17 Oct 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
May I say of course not all corssdressers murder their landlords. I'd say the chances of that are very slim. I just wrote what the sensationalized heading said. May I add they found the landlord's blood on the renters high heels.

Adam Lee Sterling aged 23 allegedly hit landlord Leo Daniel Kohhorst with a crowbar twenty times.

Kohorst was remodeling a house he rented to young people and planned on kicking Sterling out because of hostility and drama with other renters.

http://wcco.com/crime/murder.minneapolis.crowbar.2.1972556.html

I'm just curious...no disrespect intended.

We don't preface any other threads with disclaimers "not all single moms kill their children" "not all straight men murder their wives" "not all step mothers may be responsible for a child disappearing"

Why the disclaimer that not all crossdressers murder their landlords?

Why is the fact that he is a crossdresser even a part of the story?

Because it's part of the suspect's description and profile.

I just find it offensive that they felt the need to include that information. There is no reason it couldn't have been titled 'Tenant kills Landlord' without the additional drama. I feel it is exploitative.

I just find it offensive that they felt the need to include that information. There is no reason it couldn't have been titled 'Tenant kills Landlord' without the additional drama. I feel it is exploitative.

Could be but dang, he's a murderer. I think the fact that the victim's blood was found on the high heels of the male murderer would eventually raise some eyebrows.

Wow...just found out that my new roommate went to high school with the victim. She said he was a super nice guy. He grew up on a farm and would get up at 4am so he could get all his chores done before jazz band practice at 6am.

At least the neighborhood and family has some comfort knowing the killer is not still roaming the streets.

Wow...just found out that my new roommate went to high school with the victim. She said he was a super nice guy. He grew up on a farm and would get up at 4am so he could get all his chores done before jazz band practice at 6am.

At least the neighborhood and family has some comfort knowing the killer is not still roaming the streets.

Paula Kay that is awful. My symapthy to your roomie.

Lee certainly lived a good life. Bless him.

I'm just curious...no disrespect intended.

We don't preface any other threads with disclaimers "not all single moms kill their children" "not all straight men murder their wives" "not all step mothers may be responsible for a child disappearing"

Why the disclaimer that not all crossdressers murder their landlords?

Probably because there's alot of bigots out in this world?

Oh and if we put disclaimers on all the single mom's that murder their children we post threads on we'd be writing it alot. Same with straight men and step-mom's.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back