2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish no one cared a whit about where she goes. I pray I never hear of her again but I know I can't be so lucky.. I hope she never writes a book or that no one cares about it or reads it. I hope she is never interviewed and I hope if she is, no one watches it. I hope there are no movies and if there are that she is not involved. Everyone needs to make her anonymous and a parriah. No one anyone wants to know or speak of. I think she is thrilled she is getting all this attention.

I totally agree! Her window of opportunity to make money is very, very slim IMO.

A saw a report on NBC nightly news that there will only be 3 journalists documenting her release, one a still photographer and that it will be shown after FCA is "safely" away from the facility. FWIW

What kind of media coverage am I waiting to see tonight? Will they follow her in their cars?

Watching Greta.

So Mason says if the remains were found in August things would have been different.

SO WHY DIDNT HIS CLIENT TELL WHERE THE 'ACCIDENT VICTIM' WAS?

WHY DIDN'T BAEZ TELL WHERE SHE WAS?

Mason is sitting here attacking LE viciously, berating them, for not finding the remains in August. BECAUSE CASEY COULDN'T LET ANYONE FIND THEM YET.

"She is incredibly likeable person, very bright, very articulate. Very tough."

If she is so articulate why did she sit in jail for 3 years on an accidental death?

Dottie Simms:
"Casey should be treated with compassion and respect. "[ Ya right, just Like she treated others. like her daughter and her father and her friends]

DOTTIE LOOKS SKURRY. Who did her hair and makeup for Greta today? WOWZA.

Does anyone else consider it an omen that an isolated storm is hovering directly above Orlando right now just before a KILLER is released? I hope that dark cloud follows her around for the rest of her life..

Lol, if it does I hope she doesn't stay in one place too long. I think TX is still needing rain though, hey there is a money making opportunity.:floorlaugh:

did you see the guy on the live stream with the "Not Guilty" sign. He is here because of 'freedom of speech". Why is it that there are so many gross-looking, horny guys that like this creature?

Seriously,you guys...I am trying to watch, but I am getting a serious bout of nausea...don't know if I can hang...help me here...

Is Rhornsby messing with us on twitter? He said FCA has been released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member