2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

I personally want to see any evidence that clears or links the rest of the A family after the fact. I am so back and forth as to thier involvemnet after poor Caylee was murdered. I would love a definative answer as to their involvement.

I also want to see all kinds of evidence that ties casey to the murder...I don't care if its a piece of gum, I want to know about it! The more the merrier.
I can't handle the details about how it was done, so I plan to distance myself if we ever get that info, but I want to see all the evidence that says it was Casey.

I want to see if they tested the ink on the diary to determine if that was actually written in 08 and not 03.

I also want to see more about the diary, and I want to see for sure that they have it in evidence. I don't believe that LE just photographed it and didn't take it, but it would be nice to know that they have, in fact sent it off for testing. I'm also curious as to whether there are any entries after the June 21 one that we saw.

I would like to see KC's and Caylee's time and whereabouts documented minute by minute from the time the neighbor heard the fight on June 15th through the shovel incident on June 18th. I'd like to see a focus on the time from sunset on June 15th to 7:00 a.m. on June 16th when I believe CA called KC (why call her if she was at home?)

I would like to see KC's and Caylee's time and whereabouts documented minute by minute from the time the neighbor heard the fight on June 15th through the shovel incident on June 18th. I'd like to see a focus on the time from sunset on June 15th to 7:00 a.m. on June 16th when I believe CA called KC (why call her if she was at home?)

CA might have called KC if KC's bedroom door was locked to say, "wake up and take care of Caylee, I'm leaving for work."

CA might have called KC if KC's bedroom door was locked to say, "wake up and take care of Caylee, I'm leaving for work."

That doesn't really make sense if Caylee was sleeping (and breathing according to CA) in bed right next to Casey.

Can someone please explain to me how the soil on KC's shoes matching where the body was found is evidence? Can the defense simply say that she was conducting her investigation (just as RK, KM and DC were) and she got soil on her shoes from back in June or July?

Perhaps there was a little more then soil on KC's shoes.
Decomp fluid may very well be a part of the soils found on her shoes

I would like to see Lee's phone records from June 14th through to the end of August and his records from the week prior to DC's searches right up until the end of January.

Oh, heck, I want to see them all.

I would like to see anything that physically ties her to this so that there is no way out for her.

The decomp in the trunk of her car, ties her to the death of her child..imo

I am upset cindy was able to wash casey's pants prior to testing them for decomp fluids as well.

I'm interested to know if anything of significant value was found on the shoes. It seems something was in fact found.

We need another doc dump! Perhaps after the may 7th hearing we'll get a much needed doc dump with most of our questions answered.

There must be new evidence clearly showing casey's cruel involvement in murdering caylee

Where is the link about the soil on the shoes? Was it in a doc dump? Was it on this or another forum as a rumor? Is there a credible reference to it?

I guess it must be rumor. Sorry. I haven't been able to find credible evidence affirming this.

I would also like to see the JCP receipts or credit card statement....along with everything else everyone has mentioned here.

I want to know whatever it was that made Dr. G [Medical Examiner] suggest LE get a search warrant for the A's home .

I think they need something to tie KC in to the death scene: soil samples on her shoes, "dead" Caylee dna on the shoes or clothing, fingerprints on duct tape or that damned heart sticker, or on the garbage bags. Tox reports from caylee's remains would bolster the case too. Ultimately I believe some or all of these evidentiary pieces will be revealed. If the state wasn't truly confident they had her in the trick bag, I don't think they would have upped the ante with the DP. I still maintain they are trying to force a plea out of her, but the narcissist in her may not alow her to take a deal at all.

Can someone please explain to me how the soil on KC's shoes matching where the body was found is evidence? Can the defense simply say that she was conducting her investigation (just as RK, KM and DC were) and she got soil on her shoes from back in June or July?

They can "say" anything they want to, but no one would ever believe that.

Then afterwards:

First reason: she could not leave the house while on bail except to go to her attorney's office.
Second:The boots were in her car where the decomp smell was and LE took them so she never had access to them again.

Obviously, if this is a dumb idea for a thread, mods, please remove and throw as far away as you can get it.

With the recent info about the soil from the shoes matching the soil from the dump site, I started thinking about other as yet unreleased evidence. I was wondering what item others were specifically waiting for. Personally, I'd like to see the toxicology results from the hair. I know the discussion about Zanny the Nanny being Xanax has fallen by the wayside, but I haven't abandoned it yet, especially after CAGA reminded us that KC had been using the term Zanny for a number of months before Caylee disappeared, and we all know Zanny is not a real person. This is specifically what I am waiting for in the tox report.

I want the results of that syringe and that bottle found at remains scene.

I guess it must be rumor. Sorry. I haven't been able to find credible evidence affirming this.

There! I *knew* I couldn't have missed that in the results. We were talking about it on another board this morning. Thank you.

i want to see the results from the fingerprints. they excluded CA GA & LA but they never said that hers werent on there.:twocents:

Or Caylee's. Or anything else on the tape that would show it was put on antemortem. That would cinch Murder One. Otherwise the tape could have been part of an accidental death coverup - to look like kidnapping.

I'd like to see the ID in her wallet as well, and the records of the mysterious ZG ticket unsealed
Evidence if the trunk had been steamcleaned after the fact (decomp in wet vac hoses maybe).
The Gatorade bottle and syringe.
Forensics on Lee's and JB's work computers (unfortunately we won't get those but I can dream).

That "could" be a viable explanation however, if there was any "decomp" mixed in with that soil on those shoes/boots, that shoots that theory right out of the water.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back