GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was going to say...they didn't search the wooded area close to her home??

Someone else on FB saying that he did not act alone and that there is more than is being told. I may have once believed that, but no longer. Especially hearing that he is a loner.

I have a very bad feeling about this. Praying and holding my breath that it isn't bad news. So close to her home makes sense though with 3 bodies to hide. He may not have made much effort to hide them at all.

I have a very bad feeling about this. Praying and holding my breath that it isn't bad news. So close to her home makes sense though with 3 bodies to hide. He may not have made much effort to hide them at all.

Maybe the truck and bags at the campus were a red herring after all.

If this is where they are found, then LE has really dropped the ball. JMO

If this is where they are found, then LE has really dropped the ball. JMO

I'm not really prepared to be that hard on LE at this point....I think they've been doing all they can. Its obvious they really want to find these victims.

Tina's house, based on a picture posted in one of the previous threads, was in a somewhat remote area ... didn't look like neighbors were that close.

I won't be hard on LE at all. If they are found in a place they had searched, well then, maybe.

Tina's house, based on a picture posted in one of the previous threads, was in a somewhat remote area ... didn't look like neighbors were that close.

I won't be hard on LE at all. If they are found in a place they had searched, well then, maybe.

I was looking at the googlemap and it looks like most of the land near Tina's house is farmland. Of course, you can't really tell from a map I guess. It just seems odd to place a body where it would be found so easily.

Sadly, people don't always search their properties when someone in their area goes missing.

I saw a video of them searching a few days back, and it was in a place with dense growth. I mean shoulder-high grass or something. It would be easy to miss the bodies. LE aren't supermen. I think they're doing a great job.

Someone else on FB saying that he did not act alone and that there is more than is being told. I may have once believed that, but no longer. Especially hearing that he is a loner.

I will not be surprised at all if it turns out someone else is also involved.

I thought it was ironic that the news made a comment like they did, is all.

They hadn't searched there, but I don't think it makes them look incompetent in the least. They have to coordinate this whole thing spread over such an area.

I've seen before, that even places that have been searched can later come back into play. They are suddenly expected to look everywhere at the same time.

SIGH. Please, please, find these 3 people and 1 dog...alive.

Option 2, just find them.

I was looking at the googlemap and it looks like most of the land near Tina's house is farmland. Of course, you can't really tell from a map I guess. It just seems odd to place a body where it would be found so easily.
I guess we'll see. But it's not always easy to find a body on farmland. Morgan Harrington's body was placed on farmland and she was missing for quite a spell.

I think the issue is: Did S last see her mom on Wednesday morning when S left for school?

Or Wednesday afternoon when she returned from school? Or that evening?

It could be that Tina and Stephanie were taken during the morning/early afternoon, and the kids when they returned from school.

All that we know is that Sarah last saw her mom and brother on Wednesday. I don't think there was a time given. I do know it was stated by LE in an article on 10news columbus today that the kids rode the bus home Wed, and that is when they were last seen, before LE rescued Sarah. Sarah states she did not see Stephanie Wed, but on tues. Fits with the schedule of Steph coming over AFTER kids left for school, BEFORE TH's shift to look for apt's.

Even if the unspeakable happens or has already happened...

There are at least 6 very powerful and positive things that have happened:

1. Sarah's alive and as well as can be expected
2. MH behind bars
3. Community bonding even stronger than before
4. New friendships and bonds made
5. Rainbow over Mount Vernon today (photo of it showing Foundation Park)
6. Love and caring from hundreds (thousands?) of people who never knew these people...many who don't live in Ohio and never did

Oh heck...way more than 6. :heart:

Bringing forward from another thread

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OH OH - 2 women and 2 children, Apple Valley - 13 year old rescued - Media Links

Ohiocase.jpg

originally posted by: crocus
A - 481 King Beach Drive, Howard, OH Tina Hermann home
B - 13787 Magers Road, Howard, OH 43028 Stephanie Sprang home
C - 3730 Apple Valley Dr, Howard, OH 43028 Matt Hoffman Parents home
D - 9781 Laymon Road, Gambier, Ohio 43022 Hermann's truck found
E - 49 Columbus Rd, Mt. Vernon, OH 43050 Matt Hoffman home - Sarah Maynard found here

I'm not really prepared to be that hard on LE at this point....I think they've been doing all they can. Its obvious they really want to find these victims.

And there's so many police agencies involved, including the state police and the FBI, and county sheriff deputies from surrounding counties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberanalyst0303