GUILTY NV - O.J. Simpson charged in Las Vegas armed robbery, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the arrest last year, I saw former LAPD detective Tom Lange on TV and he said that Simpson was a threat to kill again in that he has a tendency to blow up in anger. This verdict should prevent that from happening.

My own opinion from the 1994 murders was that Simpson did it on the spur of the moment. I believe he was outside his ex-wife's apartment spying on her when Ron Goldman showed up to deliver the glassses. Simpson thought Goldman came to have sex with Nicole with O.J.'s kids in the house. There was a confrontation and Simpson killed the two victims. One of the witnesses, Robert Heidstra, testified that he heard "two loud voices, one sounded like a black man." Then he saw a vehicle that "looked like a Bronco" drive off.

He just happened to be carrying a knife, knit cap, and gloves in L.A in the summer? I don't think it was spur of the moment.

I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. He should have been on death row awaiting execution 13 years ago.

My thoughts are with the Goldman family. They must be so relieved. The murderer will no longer be able to taunt them from a golf course.

Yea! Nicole and Ron finally get justice!! Simpson got a rare second chance after he was found not guilty 13 years ago, then he gives his collectibles to his friends to hide so he doesn't have to give them to the Goldmans and then the stuff resurfaces and Simpson got greedy and wanted his stuff back but it's really the Goldmans according to the civil trial verdict. I love it! Have fun in prison OJ. Hopefully you will be carried out of there feet first.

I hear OJ is already planning his next book...

"If I Did It, How I Shoulda Did It"

i still cant beleive he wasnt found guilty of the murder of n and r .. good glad he is behind bars now .. i just hope this doesnt happen with another current case :(

L

Simpson said he felt melancholy and that he was "afraid that I won't get to go to my kids' college graduations after I managed to get them through college."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27010657?GT1=43001

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo: Yeah, well if you hadn't MURDERED their mother, Nicole would have gotten to go to their college graduations as well as see her children grow up!

He just happened to be carrying a knife, knit cap, and gloves in L.A in the summer? I don't think it was spur of the moment.

I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. He should have been on death row awaiting execution 13 years ago.

My thoughts are with the Goldman family. They must be so relieved. The murderer will no longer be able to taunt them from a golf course.

Okay, it's very appropriate now for me to repost this picture:
alibi.jpg

alibi.jpg
All I could see on the screen was OJ was found... I held my breath as I clicked on it and saw guilty.I was so relieved . I was at home pregnant with my first child an watched complete coverage of the murder trial and cried for days when he was found not guilty. I felt it was a HUGE miscarriage of justice. I guess there will be no more looking for the "real killer" on the golf course anymore . Now OJ can only look for the real killer in the reflection of his metal prison mirror.

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo: Yeah, well if you hadn't MURDERED their mother, Nicole would have gotten to go to their college graduations as well as see her children grow up!

OMG I said EXACTLY that same thing when I first read that quote! WAAAAAA poor OJ, model father that he is. How sad he will be deprived of a privilege like watching your kids graduate, he deprived Nicole of watching them grow up and be loved by their Mother. He deprived Ron of even ever being a father. Justice is finally served on someone who has ALWAYS though they were above the law. May he never have another day outside a prison wall and may he get what he deserves for ALL his crimes behind bars.

Is he likely to get out on an appeal bond? I think our ex-gov Ryan was able to get out of his sentence for a year or 18 months. Since he's elderly, that's time that's not likely to be served.

Ahem! 61 is NOT elderly these days. Take it from someone who knows.:crazy:

I think it is good if neither the Brown's or Goldman's say much at all. They are trying to appeal this on basis that he is being convicted for murder crime and not this one. So better if not related to that trial. That said I am thrilled he was convicted. I believe he is guilty of this crime also.....

Hurrah for Las Vegas - He is branded now for what he really is

a thief and a . The defeat alone is punishment to that

arrogant has been . I hope the Goldmans and the Browns find some peace and a sense of justice in this .

The length of his sentence is immaterial FOUND GUILTY will follow
him the rest of his days .

If he ever gets out every story will begin with convicted felon
OJ Simpson ................

:behindbar

Ahem! 61 is NOT elderly these days. Take it from someone who knows.:crazy:

And here I thought you were a youngster based on your avatar! That's alot better than I can draw my self-portrait though in Illustrator!:crazy:

Of course, the defense lawyer is already screaming "its payback"

No. No, it isnt. The jury convicted OJ on the facts of the case. Ok, so maybe he didnt know guns where going to be there. Ronald Goldman didnt know there was going to be a cold blooded killer awaiting when he tried to deliver some sunglasses, either. Circumstances do play a big part in the circle of life...OJ still was a part of the happenstance when even looked through the rosiest of sunglasses.

What will decide if its payback or not, is when the judge sentences him. How much time do armed robbers and their complicates get nowadays?

I don't think his kids were in the court room Trino, just his sister from what I've read.

From clips of OJ entering the court room for the verdict his sister was with him. In the background I could see his oldest daughter, Arnell. But I did not see her inside the court room when clips were shown of O.J. Just his sis with her head bowed and you could hear her sobbing.
I loved the grimice OJ had when they placed handcuffs on his wrists. He's still acting.

We were staying at the Grand Canyon last night watching ESPN late into the evening on the set in our room when they broke in with the news of his guilt. I went out into the hallway and did a cartwheel. My first in over 20 years. Boy did that feel good. Even though my back is sore today.
What I love most is that the jury continued throughout the day and night to deliberate, finishing before midnight MST. It's was as if they wanted that other not guilty verdict 13 years ago on the same day to be completely overshadowed by finding him GUILTY. :woohoo:

Of course, this is gossip, but sometimes there's a bit of truth there.

http://www.celebitchy.com/7815/oj_simpson_shunned_by_his_children/

In truth:
OJ has two children from a previous marriage, Arnelle and Jason. Arnelle is 40; Jason, 38. Arnelle fainted in the courtroom. No mention is made of Jason at the trial. Several years ago Arnelle physically attacked OJ and Christy Prody over non-support of his first wife, Arnelle's mother.

His children by Nicole, Sydney (23) and Justin (20), apparently were not present for the trial. You have to wonder what they think about OJ and Nicole Brown.

I read that it was OJ's sister who collapsed in the courtroom...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998