Is Mona Nelson of Houston TX a serial killer?

Mona Johnson is her maiden last name

Ok I have to clarify, her sister who looks to be much older last name is Johnson so I could be off on that last name however she had other people on her FB page with the last name Johnson also.

The highschool is Bel Air High School information gained from video on ABC LINK Doing a quick google search for bel air high school came up in El Paso the only one in texas

Oh Lera. You're gonna :slap: me. I forgot to mention we do need a link to verify the maiden name and where she went to school.

For those of you that were looking at the one sketch of the Lane Bryant suspect. Check out this mugshot. She has that same one braid minus the beads.

11bjckh.jpg

That is the pic I was talking about too compared to this one:

images
images

The Lane Bryant suspect ....

Sarx.......I'm sure there are more boxing dates. But that's all I have. And I know there are burning cases everywhere, I just though the date and location was interesting because SHE might have seen the news and it gave her ideas.

It is absolutely! I'm finding it interesting that it's not that easy to come by info on her boxing career when she was clearly ranked. I would also think there would be photos galore, but again, not easily found or maybe I'm just challenged tonight, lol.

I believe she had another last name listed on her criminal record as well (not Johnson) and now I can't remember it.

Pretty close.. WOW, ears are off though maybe????

Mysticrose, I'm lost. What is the drawing about? Sorry, I'm getting tired and lost ya.

The lane bryant killer sketch, perhaps I should have posted this in the other thread for Mona Nelson.....

Slide show of Mona's different looks. Some of them are very manly!

http://www.click2houston.com/slidesh...86/detail.html

One of the looks she has in here is close to the perp's discription in the Lane Bryant murders as well! They had said something in the article about a braid hanging down "his" cheek. She may not be connected to that case at all but there sure are some parallels in the descriptions.

Oh Lera. You're gonna :slap: me. I forgot to mention we do need a link to verify the maiden name and where she went to school.

Thanks I edit my post, sorry people...I kind of get really high strung and move fast and become forgetful.

Concerning the Lane Bryant case, do we know if she's ever been in Illinois?

Concerning the Lane Bryant case, do we know if she's ever been in Illinois?

Yes, in 2003. We just have to see if she was there in 2008. But she also had a run in with LE in 2008 in Texas. So the dates will matter.

JMHO
fran

Yes, in 2003. We just have to see if she was there in 2008. But she also had a run in with LE in 2008 in Texas. So the dates will matter.

JMHO
fran

How do we know she was there in 2003?

I sent the Lane Bryant link along with the beaded photo to an acquaintance of mine at HPD Homicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back