NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone else suggest how he will explain away the midnight phone call ,if he continues to plead innocence? I think a lot hangs on it in his corner. IMO

I wouldnt make a suggestion if I could think of one as I wouldnt want to help his defence in any way.

Those poor girls - so glad the mums reached out to them WhattheHey you guys probably were so much more appreciated than you ever realised.

The community makes such a difference and can make a intolerable situation bearable. I know when I was a kid and have had difficulties at home (nothing abusive just parents being bossy and controlling like they should be) my school friends were my haven and it was nice to step away and be normal at school. Or visit a friends house where the rules were different.

Now that the girls are with the dickies I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest and I don't even know the families so it is really unfair for me to say stuff like that - it is just pure gut feeling. The BC parents clearly have some kind of suspicion hanging over them as I don't think they would surrender custody without a serious fight. They would have held on to those girls as the trophies of their son. I reckon this is a very telling sign. Kids are not removed from their residence lightly and they probably have spent more time with their Dad's grandparents given the closer proximity to their Brookfield home than they have spent at the Dickies place on the coast.

Also what I think removing the childrendoes is frees up the BC family to talk ,plot and plan. I can see the police monitoring and surveiling, conversations, trips they make and mail and anything that seems out of place.

Just on addressing the crime scene at Kholo bridge. There are very HIGH statistics that say that the perpertrator always returns to the crime scene. So if the body had been hidden and was not being found then it is highly likely that GBC could have returned to the scene to move it.Apparently the scene becomes a fixation and many go back to check if its been disturbed or if everything is ok. My gosh if the police have someone doing this sort of activity its instant goneski. I think from memory this happend when the Abrahams family visited Kiesha's grave site many months after her missing presumed dead status.

I think GBC was busy that night too but :-
It could be a way of explaining away the phone call to police. He got up to do a wee and noticed Allison wasn't home. Says he called his dad to see if they'd talked to or seen Allison as they had a big fight and left the house.Assumed she was at the her best friends place but didn't call her because they had just had a fight and being the middle of the night her friends wouldn't be very happy with him.Went back to bed and slept soundly til morning.He could still say that he last saw her at 10 pm and that he's a sound sleeper couldn't he? If he didn't love her he would not sacrifice his beauty sleep to make any further inquiries in the middle of the night .That phone call has to be explained away somehow if he is going to remain pleading innocent, isn't it? IMO

Yes I agree...even more so after remembering this from a report...

The Courier-Mail understands a frantic Mr Baden-Clay rang and sent text messages to several people asking if they'd heard from his wife after she failed to return home on Thursday night. Eventually, he went to bed alone.

http://www.news.com.au/national/all...baden-clays-call/story-e6frfkvr-1226341287303

I'm way behind here so this may have been addressed already, but Indromum, given your valued opinion above, is the following feasible in that setting:

-- two strong males carrying body

-- two males with scouting experience ingrained from young age

-- two males with possible (probable) knowledge of that area given vicinity to scout camp, selling properties in area but also possible premeditation

-- one or both with torches to assist

-- perhaps causing slight injuries, scratches etc from scrub, vines etc, grazes to elbows if falling etc

Is this feasible to you from what you saw, or still not really possible in your view?
Yes it is feasible...I wake in the night thinking this is what happened; but when I am at the bridge, it looks so tricky to negotiate this area ( and I am reasonably fit - I walk an hour every day with puppies ). I am in tears here on holiday at the thought of her being tossed over the bridge....too sad.

Just curious, how would LE know if a phone is on or off a charger??? Never heard that until this case, must be different kind of phones than what we have here. TIA

Can anyone else suggest how he will explain away the midnight phone call ,if he continues to plead innocence? I think a lot hangs on it in his corner. IMO

He will explain the calls like this porkies.
:liar:
Mother Det Ainsworths brief would be bigger than the dead sea scrolls.
What we have heard about in the bail application would be very, very little.

LOL. Cheeky!
Not the horizontal kind of exercise.

Didn't the blog say the team were doing personal training.
Maybe there were extra threesome personal training sessions....:what: JKS

:shocked2:EEEEEWWW EEEEEWWW EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW its just gone visual for me not good - lycra, sweat eww ew ew
:Banane59::Banane21:

I think GBC was busy that night too but :-
It could be a way of explaining away the phone call to police. He got up to do a wee and noticed Allison wasn't home. Says he called his dad to see if they'd talked to or seen Allison as they had a big fight and left the house.Assumed she was at the her best friends place but didn't call her because they had just had a fight and being the middle of the night her friends wouldn't be very happy with him.Went back to bed and slept soundly til morning.He could still say that he last saw her at 10 pm and that he's a sound sleeper couldn't he? If he didn't love her he would not sacrifice his beauty sleep to make any further inquiries in the middle of the night .That phone call has to be explained away somehow if he is going to remain pleading innocent, isn't it? IMO

If this was the case, any normal person would IMO give the police all those details and not just say what he allegedly said.

Just curious, how would LE know if a phone is on or off a charger??? Never heard that until this case, must be different kind of phones than what we have here. TIA

Same phone as you guys (Apple iphone), thers a lo of stuff running in the bakground that mot of us would never know about.

Phone call = Ruined Alibi.
No way he can explain this away.
How many people would have thought charging your iphone is traceable.
I have told this to a lot of people and none knew this was possible.
IMO as mentioned he must have thought facecall would not show up.

He must have tried to cover his butt by saying he frantically called and texted people but forgot that he was fast asleep. :moo:

To the Brookfield mums, Well done. :rose: :tyou: It must have been a very difficult situation to suddenly find yourselves in.
I am sure that Mr and Mrs Dickie certainly appreciated you being around. :heartbeat:

Yes I agree...even more so after remembering this from a report...

The Courier-Mail understands a frantic Mr Baden-Clay rang and sent text messages to several people asking if they'd heard from his wife after she failed to return home on Thursday night. Eventually, he went to bed alone.

http://www.news.com.au/national/all...baden-clays-call/story-e6frfkvr-1226341287303

It is really interesting that he was 'frantically texting and calling people about his wife' but still had time to google, 'the 5th' and 'self incrimination' just that morning he sure did have some pretty crazy priorities - couldn't he have done this before the phone call to PQS why did he have to do it straight up from calling the police - ummm because he was too stupid to think about it beforehand?

He had quite a bit of time after the phone call to dad to examine how to proceed but maybe he took a valium and crashed so he wouldn't have to think to hard. (Gosh please don't let him come out with the I also suffer ADHD - but then again he could be Willie's twin (NRL player).)

I wouldnt make a suggestion if I could think of one as I wouldnt want to help his defence in any way.

With all due respect I would think the defence team would probably be able to come up with an explanation/argument/story re the phone call without help from you or me. If they can't then he's stuffed IMO. I admit I am not legally minded enough to think what explanation there could possibly ,be that would be convincing enough to the jury.
Even the one I put forth previously wouldn't convince me.My question was more along the lines of is there a way to explain it away. If he can't I think he should throw the towel in. IMO

MOO

I wasn't accusing but any information that is supposed to be confidential should be confidential - people can and do lose their jobs from giving information out that they shouldn't - If Allison had attended a shelter then that information is confidential as is the name of it. The police would have been able to make a couple of phone calls and find out in a couple of hours. Please don't read offence or imagine accusations when none are implied

If it truly was confidential, then no-one would have talked about it, would they? People have talked about it, which is why her friend is anxious to either have it dismissed completely as a rumour, or acted on if true. As the daughter of a retired officer, she is well aware of the wasting of police resources in chasing ghosts, and simply asked that if anyone actually knew a fact to pass it on.

Those poor girls - so glad the mums reached out to them WhattheHey you guys probably were so much more appreciated than you ever realised.

The community makes such a difference and can make a intolerable situation bearable. I know when I was a kid and have had difficulties at home (nothing abusive just parents being bossy and controlling like they should be) my school friends were my haven and it was nice to step away and be normal at school. Or visit a friends house where the rules were different.

Now that the girls are with the dickies I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest and I don't even know the families so it is really unfair for me to say stuff like that - it is just pure gut feeling. The BC parents clearly have some kind of suspicion hanging over them as I don't think they would surrender custody without a serious fight. They would have held on to those girls as the trophies of their son. I reckon this is a very telling sign. Kids are not removed from their residence lightly and they probably have spent more time with their Dad's grandparents given the closer proximity to their Brookfield home than they have spent at the Dickies place on the coast.

Also what I think removing the childrendoes is frees up the BC family to talk ,plot and plan. I can see the police monitoring and surveiling, conversations, trips they make and mail and anything that seems out of place.

Just on addressing the crime scene at Kholo bridge. There are very HIGH statistics that say that the perpertrator always returns to the crime scene. So if the body had been hidden and was not being found then it is highly likely that GBC could have returned to the scene to move it.Apparently the scene becomes a fixation and many go back to check if its been disturbed or if everything is ok. My gosh if the police have someone doing this sort of activity its instant goneski. I think from memory this happend when the Abrahams family visited Kiesha's grave site many months after her missing presumed dead status.

I think in Kiesha's case, the Abrahams were on their way to visit her grave on the night of her birthday....police followed them & subsequently found Keisha's remains??...from there they were charged with her murder.

With Kholo creek...I wonder if the stupid one didn't realise he wouldn't get the insurance if her body was never found so later went out & moved it to a place where it would have a better chance of being found??

Same phone as you guys (Apple iphone), thers a lo of stuff running in the bakground that mot of us would never know about.

Thanks! I knew about things running in background guess it never crossed my mind the charging/or not would show, interesting!

Phone call = Ruined Alibi.
No way he can explain this away.
How many people would have thought charging your iphone is traceable.
I have told this to a lot of people and none knew this was possible.
IMO as mentioned he must have thought facecall would not show up.

He must have tried to cover his butt by saying he frantically called and texted people but forgot that he was fast asleep. :moo:

I know, right? I know a many people who thought that if your phone was off the GPS was off too! I knew that wasn't the case, but I didn't know about the phone charging being traceable! That was news to me.

It is really interesting that he was 'frantically texting and calling people about his wife' but still had time to google, 'the 5th' and 'self incrimination' just that morning he sure did have some pretty crazy priorities - couldn't he have done this before the phone call to PQS why did he have to do it straight up from calling the police - ummm because he was too stupid to think about it beforehand?

He had quite a bit of time after the phone call to dad to examine how to proceed but maybe he took a valium and crashed so he wouldn't have to think to hard. (Gosh please don't let him come out with the I also suffer ADHD - but then again he could be Willie's twin (NRL player).)

Yes I don't think he'll get out of the Google searches...plus I think there might be much more of that to come. What will be interesting to see is the pings from his phone which show location....that's if he took his phone with him to Kholo...he may have used Allisons though.... I hope police have found that one.

If this was the case, any normal person would IMO give the police all those details and not just say what he allegedly said.

I was just suggesting that this might be what he is saying now that the face phone call was traced and he has to explain it ( late evidence). He wouldn't mention it (the FC initally) because the content of the call was IMO incriminating. I am simply trying to ascertain how he will explain it away. The call wasn't even discovered until the day of the bail hearing. Now it is something he has to explain or else IMO

the kids heard arguing and were worried so called gramps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member