AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay guys so where do we go from here......it almost seems like we are more wrapped up in the charges against the uncles than about figuring out how or where to find Brit... Lets say the uncles did do something to Brit, where would she be at now, would they have killed her? as far as I have seen none of them have a violent record, so could they have been holding her captive somewhere, if so where? Is there anyway to find out if the uncles maybe rented a storage unit, or did any of them have vacation homes or extra property?

why the hell would someone report something that they were guilty of doing???............Wait a sec.. maybe he isn't guilty...maybe he made the allegations about DH and then when DH was interviewed he implicated the 2 uncles, DH felt guilty about what he had done and commited suicide.... but where does Brittnay fit in this?

That is exactly what I have been mulling over the past few days.

IMO... Someone and Someone Else were seriously pizzed off about the investigation and if BW was a potential witness or had information to support the allegations (not saying she did - just hypothetically considering how close they were reported to have been) then that would be a good motive for her disappearance...

If DH was going to be facing serious jail time and/or he was feeling guilty for that and/or if he was involved in BW's disappearance then suicide might have felt like a better option for him...

If DK was a participant in the abuse and/or BW's disappearance then shifting the focus onto RSW and getting him off the track of hunting for BW and possibly discovering clues... well you can connect the dots regarding motive for taking him out of the picture & discrediting him as well.

These are just my possible theories for motive and opportunity... and are totally subject to change at the drop of a hat.

:fence:

Also do we have the address of where her moms place was that she left from, we could check Sex offenders near that location, maybe one of them gave her a ride.

That is exactly what I have been mulling over the past few days.

IMO... Someone and Someone Else were seriously pizzed off about the investigation and if BW was a potential witness or had information to support the allegations (not saying she did - just hypothetically considering how close they were reported to have been) then that would be a good motive for her disappearance...

If DH was going to be facing serious jail time and/or he was feeling guilty for that and/or if he was involved in BW's disappearance then suicide might have felt like a better option for him...

If DK was a participant in the abuse and/or BW's disappearance then shifting the focus onto RSW and getting him off the track of hunting for BW and possibly discovering clues... well you can connect the dots regarding motive for taking him out of the picture & discrediting him as well.

These are just my possible theories for motive and opportunity... and are totally subject to change at the drop of a hat.

:fence:

okay very good theory! Lets say thats the case. what would they have done with Brit, would they have killed her.... I'm just not to sure the would have because if they were going to do that why not make DH look like a murder suicide with Brit..... also as far as I know none of them have a violent record

okay guys so where do we go from here......it almost seems like we are more wrapped up in the charges against the uncles than about figuring out how or where to find Brit... Lets say the uncles did do something to Brit, where would she be at now, would they have killed her? as far as I have seen none of them have a violent record, so could they have been holding her captive somewhere, if so where? Is there anyway to find out if the uncles maybe rented a storage unit, or did any of them have vacation homes or extra property?

BBM

If you look at RSW's FB page you will see they had a "lively" Thanksgiving 2011 and perhaps they were not arrested but it seems pretty clear that "violent activities" are SOP at family gatherings...

They live near rivers, bays and an ocean... prime locations for disposing of a body. REALLY hoping that is not the case but it is a logical means.

okay very good theory! Lets say thats the case. what would they have done with Brit, would they have killed her.... I'm just not to sure the would have because if they were going to do that why not make DH look like a murder suicide with Brit..... also as far as I know none of them have a violent record

Perhaps DH's suicide was an after thought and he was solo in that quest over guilt at what may have happened to BW and the abuse investigation.

Again... all MO, just a theory and subject to change.

Also do we have the address of where her moms place was that she left from, we could check Sex offenders near that location, maybe one of them gave her a ride.

We are not mapping CW's house but I can tell you she lives within a couple of blocks of DK.

I'm out for the night and will only be here off & on tomorrow. MUST CLEAN MY HOUSE! ;)

Y'all hold down the fort. Night all! :wave:

BBM

If you look at RSW's FB page you will see they had a "lively" Thanksgiving 2011 and perhaps they were not arrested but it seems pretty clear that "violent activities" are SOP at family gatherings...

They live near rivers, bays and an ocean... prime locations for disposing of a body. REALLY hoping that is not the case but it is a logical means.

At the time BW went missing there was terrible weather down there thats why I beleive Jaren Lockharts body washed up so quickly, so I beleive if she was put in water at that time she would have been found by now, not to mention the fact that bodies do float. Also we have to remember that Britnays phone pinged 2 times that we know of once near styx and the other time near GB, and supposedly turned back on a few days later, so can you think of a location between those two areas that she could be? and where is her phone?????

if thats the case then maybe BW doesnt fit in with the Uncles at all and it is pure coincidence it occurred at the same time. There are so many possible ideas with lack of answers to some key questions.

EXACTLY!!!! what if this is all a coincidence and we are all having complete tunnel vision, we need to be looking at other ideas and theories and not just honing in on trying to make this related to the uncles... thats why I had asked if we had the address of her moms house where she was leaving from so we can check RSO in that area possable with oter similar charges such as kidnapping, and maybe check the area around the styx area where her phone pinged.

All I am saying is that we dont need to be fixed on one theory we need to look at all possabiities.

if thats the case then maybe BW doesnt fit in with the Uncles at all and it is pure coincidence it occurred at the same time. There are so many possible ideas with lack of answers to some key questions.

This is what my husband thinks. He thinks that with meth in the mix that anything could have happened and so he doesn't put as much stock in what is going on with the uncles as I do... I see too many coincidences to dismiss their involvement but he thinks she could be binging or she could be being kept by someone else who may or may not be aware she is missing at all. The truck stops around here are notorious for the criminal element. There have been instances of women being held in trucks at these stops. Some have escaped in the past and ended up in local shelters that take in rape victims. With meth and the pings coming near truck stops... overwhelming to think about it.

All the truck stops on I-10 should be provided with BW's missing poster. The shelters need to be informed. IMO.

At the time BW went missing there was terrible weather down there thats why I beleive Jaren Lockharts body washed up so quickly, so I beleive if she was put in water at that time she would have been found by now, not to mention the fact that bodies do float. Also we have to remember that Britnays phone pinged 2 times that we know of once near styx and the other time near GB, and supposedly turned back on a few days later, so can you think of a location between those two areas that she could be? and where is her phone?????

If you look at a map...Prichard is dead square in the middle of Styx River and Grand Bay. RSW was staying in Prichard I believe. He may have been hotel bouncing or staying with a friend. I am not sure. I can say that I lived in Mobile but went to school at John L Leflore near Prichard and that is not a good area!

We are not mapping CW's house but I can tell you she lives within a couple of blocks of DK.

Maybe DK played a bigger role in all of this. Maybe he picked BW up and either killed her or got her out of town. Maybe she had spoken to DH and he called DK to take care of the situation. Maybe DK implicate RSW to direct the attention off of him. After all, there would be no witness's left. JMO

I wish we knew for sure if BW made it to Styx if we knew that it would be a whole lot easier, but since we do not know I think we should start at the last place she was seen leaving from and follow the possable route she would have taken and compare it to the SO registry,

This is what my husband thinks. He thinks that with meth in the mix that anything could have happened and so he doesn't put as much stock in what is going on with the uncles as I do... I see too many coincidences to dismiss their involvement but he thinks she could be binging or she could be being kept by someone else who may or may not be aware she is missing at all. The truck stops around here are notorious for the criminal element. There have been instances of women being held in trucks at these stops. Some have escaped in the past and ended up in local shelters that take in rape victims. With meth and the pings coming near truck stops... overwhelming to think about it.

All the truck stops on I-10 should be provided with BW's missing poster. The shelters need to be informed. IMO.

I would be shocked if the uncles turn out to have nothing to do with this or if DHs suicide is just coincidence. However I do see that we have tunneled in on that. If we take the uncles and the suicide out of this completely....here is the timeline we have

05/30/12 @ 07:30 PM(CST) - CWs Home - BW leaves on foot possibly without a ride from her mom's in Tillmans Corner heading to Quimby Drive (per Klaas flyer). She tells her mom she is going to a friend's and tells her friend that she is going to DH's.

05/31/12 @ 12:07 AM(CST) - Styx River/Wilcox - Allegedly BW's cell phone was used to send a text message off of this tower's location. DH's cell phone was also pinged off this tower during that same time.

06/01/12 @ 01:47 AM(CST) - Grand Bay Truck Stop - Allegedly this location's cell tower is believed to be the last activity from BW's phone and was used to send a text message to a friend who was interviewed by LE but allegedly cannot recall the evening because this person was high at the time.

Can we think of ANYTHING to add to this that doesnt include DHs suicide or the Uncles arrest????

I know BW was known to have little fear BUT there is NOTHING safe about a beautiful 19 yr old girl going on foot (especially in the reported areas) at night. Anything could have happened!

Maybe DK played a bigger role in all of this. Maybe he picked BW up and either killed her or got her out of town. Maybe she had spoken to DH and he called DK to take care of the situation. Maybe DK implicate RSW to direct the attention off of him. After all, there would be no witness's left. JMO

She very well could have gotten a ride from him, I wonder if LE has checked his phone records and pings...... but wasnt he released on bond, I would think that LE already checked that. Unless they set his bond low enough so he could get out so they could watch him

I would be shocked if the uncles turn out to have nothing to do with this or if DHs suicide is just coincidence. However I do see that we have tunneled in on that. If we take the uncles and the suicide out of this completely....here is the timeline we have

05/30/12 @ 07:30 PM(CST) - CWs Home - BW leaves on foot possibly without a ride from her mom's in Tillmans Corner heading to Quimby Drive (per Klaas flyer). She tells her mom she is going to a friend's and tells her friend that she is going to DH's.

05/31/12 @ 12:07 AM(CST) - Styx River/Wilcox - Allegedly BW's cell phone was used to send a text message off of this tower's location. DH's cell phone was also pinged off this tower during that same time.

06/01/12 @ 01:47 AM(CST) - Grand Bay Truck Stop - Allegedly this location's cell tower is believed to be the last activity from BW's phone and was used to send a text message to a friend who was interviewed by LE but allegedly cannot recall the evening because this person was high at the time.

Can we think of ANYTHING to add to this that doesnt include DHs suicide or the Uncles arrest????

well we do know that she packed a bag possably to be gone at least a night, and we do know that she has left before for several days, just not this long, so those two things possable could point away from the uncles.

No, but if her phone last pinged in grand bay at the truck stop, that is right by the interstate. I would think either she was planning on running or someone was forcing her to. So why has her story and picture not been out in the national media more?

There are 28 RSO in the Grand Bay area does anyone know the name of the truck stop or the address so I can narrow down which ones would have been near her IF she did get to the truck stop

OMG there are 4 RSO that live in one apt. complex its the Homestead Ave Apts....... I thought they couldn't live that close to one another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member