2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is how the Wiki Edits broke down:

17:55 - Someone added [sic] "bichemist"
17:55 - Same Person corrected spelling to "biochemist"
17:56 - Different IP address removes the word "chemist" and "biochemist"
17:57 - Original person added "biochemist" back to the entry.
17:58 - 2nd IP again removes the word "biochemist" and changes "Forensic Chemsitry" to "Forensic Science"

Interesting exchange.

Vass snickers at Baez's repeated question: "Yes, I am not a chemist." #CaseyAnthony
11 minutes ago via web

Re: that tweet ---
My son is not a "chemist" but he plays one where he's employed; and that is his official job title. lol

Sooo, just because you are not a chemist, in the true sense of the word, doesn't mean you can't perform work that a bonafide chemist would/could do.

I'm on my lunch break. Is Baez doing worse than normal today? Is that what you guys are saying? :yow:

Whoa, there was a change to Dr. Vass's wiki page during the lunch hour that has now been erased? Serious? Sneaky, sneaky!

Please, if I am ever for whatever reason facing the death penalty in FL ( HEY some of those drivers on 192 get a lil bit between me and Disney!!)
Please. Just let me go on my way. If Baez is my only hope that is.

I'm confused, what are pp's referring to when saying it was posted at 17:55.....what is being posted?

Another poster determined it was made from IIRC, a town an hour away from Orlando. My question is, could that be where the IP is 'registered' or something similar, and the actual device that it was done on be in another location?

Deltona is really close to me. How can I see where my IP points to?

Yes, GiantPickle. Was just reminding folks that getting tipsy during recess is no excuse for TOS violations in Sidebar or elsewhere. ;)

Um, I just did something to my screen so that everything still shows up as usual, except the font is one size smaller. Can someone please PM me to help me get back to what normally passes for normal? TIA!

I'm looking at his page now, and in the Revision History section the most recent one I can see is November 2010.

Can someone help me find where you can see the biochemist removal part?

Nvm - I was looking at the Discussion history, not the page history. Doh!

Scheaffer noting that the best way to cross examine expert witness is with your own expert, and then says DT expert witness is no where near the expertise of VAss and if they call him JA will trounce him (paraphrase) also noting that the EXPERT Greek DR was examined by DT and DT didn't list him as witness presumably because he agreed with Vass

I cannot explain this but every time Baez speaks at the podium I feel nauseous!

Is anyone else here experiencing anything similar? I mean this in all seriousness- not teasing at all.

I can hardly stand it! :(

LOL Frigga - there is a reason we are all hanging around talking about large drinks and food.....
Just feeding our various high stress neurosis....

Whoa, there was a change to Dr. Vass's wiki page during the lunch hour that has now been erased? Serious? Sneaky, sneaky!

Yeah, I did not do it, but wiki was that quick when I wanted to correct some info in Paula Deen's page. Info that I knew was true...but still.

The bombshell the JB didn't know the answer to was why Dr. Vass didn't include the air sample from the trunk in his 'chart' in the report - because no trunk liner was there

It could have been the differences between draft rpt and final rpt (he listed different amts of chemicals found and said that is because some of the same checmicals have different names and he failed to cross duplicate items off the draft rpt)

It could have been the 3 cars in draft rpt and 2 cars in final rpt which Dr. Vass said was also an error which he signed an affadavit regarding - there were 3 samples and 2 cars

MOO

"I can feel coming in the air tonite"

Phil Collins...

"So you can wipe off that grin...(ICA)...I know where you've been...its all been a pack of lies."

Totally - when I looked at it earlier today before the lunch break, I saw a reference to biochemistry or something similar, and I went "Huh?!" because I already knew that Dr. Vass is NOT a biochemist.

Now when I look @ the page, it says research scientist and forensic anthropologist.

It appears that someone has been monkeying with the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam