AR AR - Kimberly Lindsey, 35, Helena, 21 Nov 2010

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the date last seen, I pulled that from the article. Please notify a mod if you find the date of the missing persons report so the title can be amended? Thank you!

http://www.helena-arkansas.com/feat...Leads-are-growing-cold-after-more-than-a-year

H-WH woman remains missing; Leads are growing cold after more than a year

Posted Feb 13, 2012 @ 03:57 PM

her truck was discovered in Maumelle with no sign of Lindsey. Family and friends came together last Friday to remember Lindsey’s birthday and to say a prayer for her.

According to Brister, Lindsey has 3 daughters in Arkansas that are not taking their mother’s disappearance well and a $25,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to Lindsey’s whereabouts. If you or someone you know have any information regarding Lindsey’s disappearance please contact the Helena West Helena Police at (870) 572-3441.

Picture of Lindsey from link directly above from within this post.

Attachments

• Lindsey missing.jpg
    Lindsey missing.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 24
I can't find an msm article regarding her missing. I found some info on a gossip site that we can't link. There was a missing person fb link there but it did not work for me.

The article Kat posted is MSM.

I am sorry. I didn't make myself clear. I meant that besides this new MSM article in 2012 that Kat posted, I can't find anything else in MSM. I am not sure she was officially reported missing in 2010 or if they didn't take it seriously until now.

I can find rumors and they probably have some truth in there but nothing we can link.

This fb link has a comment that gives the date last seen as Dec. 25, 2010.
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=234616853261975

Names/Aliases
Kimberly Jean Lindsey
Kimberly Nichols Lindsey
Kimberly Barton
Kimberly Haggins

IDK what her maiden name is but don't think it is the same as her brother listed in the article.

She had a daughter die of cancer at age 9 in 1997 and that obituary is online but lists her other children's names so I am not comfortable providing a link.

Vanished off the face of the Earth

Is it just me or does it seem like more people (especially children and young women) are coming up missing? How do parents protect their children when some of them are taken from their bed while the rest of the family is fast asleep?

[snip]

Horribly we have been touched with one such tragedy. Locally, for more than a year now, 35-year-old Kimberly Jean Lindsey has been missing and foul play is suspected. The case has gone cold with little or no more leads.

More: http://www.helena-arkansas.com/comm...x787571776/Vanished-off-the-face-of-the-Earth

Yes my sister Kimberly Jean Nichols haggis Barton Lindsey but never change her name to detain has been missing since new years eve 2011 and it was new years 10 minutes after she dropped me off at my house her truck was in maumelle claim it may just be abandoned and was there at the shell station til it was towed in that March then sold in auction they never ran vend number to see that she was the owner and was reported missing after me and her 3 other daughters have reported her missing in Feb are police went and met with a chief and want discuss the 7 he invest gesation so my grandad and three brother air own news channel 3 came down and made a reward offer and also celebrated her birthday the fri Feb 10 2012 I can't find it I do see her pic posted on paper and charley project and own the web but it always want let me read anything can you please no I miss her and she was born February 10 1977 I want miss and just need her her truck was a Nissan frontier blue hill towing told us that much after it was sold and they said it was foul play

I am sorry. I didn't make myself clear. I meant that besides this new MSM article in 2012 that Kat posted, I can't find anything else in MSM. I am not sure she was officially reported missing in 2010 or if they didn't take it seriously until now.

I can find rumors and they probably have some truth in there but nothing we can link.

This fb link has a comment that gives the date last seen as Dec. 25, 2010.
Missing persons and searches | Facebook

Names/Aliases
Kimberly Jean Lindsey
Kimberly Nichols Lindsey
Kimberly Barton
Kimberly Haggins

IDK what her maiden name is but don't think it is the same as her brother listed in the article.

She had a daughter die of cancer at age 9 in 1997 and that obituary is online but lists her other children's names so I am not comfortable providing a link.

Her maiden name is kimberly jean Nichols. The other names haggins, Lindsey, and barton was all from when she was married. She is my mother. My name is Hilliary nicole haggins. She disappeared when I was 16. The last day i ever talked to her was christmas day of 2010 and last time i seen her was thanksgiving of 2010. I am now 24 years old and still think about her everyday and wonder what happened. I also cant seem to find any thing on her besides this sight and one more. I live in west helena arkansas and the cops around here don't seem to do anything when it comes to stuff like this or really anything. I went one time when i was 17 to ask about if they heard anything and they acted like they knew nothing about it. She was reported missing. She was on memphis news and in the newspaper and all but cops done nothing. They found her truck in maumale, ar and no one done anything about it. It got sold instead of kept as evidence like it should have been. I look all the time to see if i see anything new about her and never do. How does someone just disappear and no one do anything. Our family reached out to the cops and filed reports and put it on news and offered rewards and all and still nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back