GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's certainly a distinctive hat he has on, as well as the large tattoo. The female in both pictures is clutching her purse very tightly to her side.

I have to say, from what little you can see of the female, she doesn't exactly look like the picture of health. Surprising that no one was able to identify her before releasing these to the public. That we know of, I guess.

Ok these look like pictures when they entered. Looks like a shirtless man standing out on bourbon... Right?

x2_ce8a487

x2_ce8a632

two from video - hope this works!

Has LE released this video? Is that supposed to be Jaren on the bottom? I can't tell if there are tattoos on her arms. Is that a woman on the top?

Pre-planned?

JL left earlier than expected with these people after they'd been there for 17 minutes.

Memory Foam (look at posts a few pages back) states "they" know who the man in the video is. But he hasn't been around since being seen with Jaren and now they cannot find him. Paraphrasing, may not be MF's exact words.

surfie - walking down Bourbon St. you are very likely to see some girls outside the club enticing customers but I'm not sure if the clubs "station" the girls out there.

Also this is only one video they are releasing so far. There's got to be other establishments with cameras that caught them either together or parting ways you'd think.

In this picture it seems as though the female is talking ? to another dancer ? in the 'doorway.'

The woman in the back is facing forward, not talking to whoever is in the doorway.....but, doesn't it look like whoever that is has their hand on her arm?

These photos disgust me. That couple looks so excited, giddy even, about the night they have planned! They aren't even worried about the cameras. Just sickening.

I'm extremely curious to find out if and when she got into a cab, and who she got in it with, if anyone. Seems more likely that a cab driver would have some memory of picking her up than a random drunk eyewitness remembering seeing her leave amongst a constant flow of people. I've only been to the French Quarter once, but I don't recall seeing the streets anywhere close to empty (and I was out until about 4 am).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304