Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T8SDS5J7GE3OB3P18
I didn't know if this was the right place to post this. The poster from another board said these were messages from LA's myspace page before it went private between him and CA. The one interesting note that stood out to me is this reference:
Sep 19, 2006 12:37 PM
"thursday night brotha.
very exciting.:)
make sure our buddy Casanova is ready for a good time ;)"
I have not a clue...Casanova???
The only Casanova that I know of is DW, the one that made the youtube video saying he didn't know CA. Any opinions?

I saw that too. Could be a coincidence, but it is weird.

I read that the police interviewed the wrong JDH and his parents, and that the real JH's middle name is Micheal

In the 400+ discovery pages, Casey says D Michael H as the name. The man the police interviewed was M Dale H II. But no such person with middle name Michael was found.

I'm not sure that the police intereviewed the wrong person so much as Casey gave the wrong name. :waitasec:

Are there 2 Tony's? Is the TonE that is used in many threads the same person as Tony Lazarro, or TL?

Are there 2 Tony's? Is the TonE that is used in many threads the same person as Tony Lazarro, or TL?

Anthony "Tony" L was Casey's BF (don't know if he still is, since I read that his MySpace page now says 'single').

Anthony "Tony" R was the officer fired for lying about his relationship with Casey.

I believe the TonE refers to the BF above, but don't know the significance of using "TonE" except that maybe it was a way to stay within the guidelines posted about names, and it stuck.

Wow! Thanks, silvercoins, that is a terrific summary!
I have to confess .. That was put together by Three women working very hard and one of them is on WS .. it is Noway .. so the Thanks really go to these women !! I just posted it on here as everyone was going back and forth regarding the "Players" in this case ..
but it is a wonderful summary .. and Thanks again Noway and friends.:clap:

Has anyone heard anything recently about the female security that needed to speck to an attorney before she talked to LE?

Anthony "Tony" L was Casey's BF (don't know if he still is, since I read that his MySpace page now says 'single').

Anthony "Tony" R was the officer fired for lying about his relationship with Casey.

I believe the TonE refers to the BF above, but don't know the significance of using "TonE" except that maybe it was a way to stay within the guidelines posted about names, and it stuck.

I believe the reference to TL via TonE is bc that was the name on his myspace page ... recall that being discussed weeks and weeks ago

cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/09/police-interview-with-catherine- sanchez-amscot-financial-employee/ - 56k - Cached -
-------------
I dont know if this is worth reading,has been read,etc..I was checking google.com typed in catherine anthony. this came up I believe on the third page.While doing genealogy I found I have relatives here in Ohio with the last name Anthony.I thought I hope they are not related to Casey so started checking it out.This interview is interesting. Mod please delete if out of place or not wanted. Thanks Nore

On KC phone records she talks with someone often from FT. Lauderdale, FL...who is this???
Also, who is in Phoenix, AZ?

Caylee Marie Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony
Cindy Anthony
George Anthony
Lee Anthony

Grandpa [ Cindy's father who is in elderly facility]
Amy H
Carlos P
Kristina
Ricardo M
Mallory
Jessie G
Troy
Fuzzy Red Balloons
Fusion Ultra Lounge
Jeff H
Tony L (aka. Anthony, aka AL)
Patrick B
Frank B
Mike W
Nancy Grace
Geraldo
Amscot lot
Zenaida G/SIZE]
Zenaida O [ mother of JO ]
Jesus E. M [ died auto accident May 8,2007]

Chris S
Christine C

Is Troy also TB (Troy Brxxx?)
Also, need to add William W....

Not sure where to put this but eveyone wants to know who this guy is holding Caylee. I think he looks like the cop that got let go after admitting he had been with KC. His name is Anthony R. Not sure how to link it here but it's in Dante Stops by for a chat, Post 125 at 9/22/08. Wonder what eveyone else thinks.

Not sure where to put this but eveyone wants to know who this guy is holding Caylee. I think he looks like the cop that got let go after admitting he had been with KC. His name is Anthony R. Not sure how to link it here but it's in Dante Stops by for a chat, Post 125 at 9/22/08. Wonder what eveyone else thinks.

I knew it! I kept saying that is who he looked like. ThANK YOU!

33pc7pv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member