FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT/

babycat, i read your thread and added her to my prayer list of missing children

Thank you so much. There is so little to go on, can't get a straight answer from anyone:( Media will take no interest in spite of a few of us writing them and practically begging. I appreciate that...

yes the ONLY details are the wetting to bed & washing of blankets.

Which says to me that the blankets and their having to be washed waves a huge red flag. She was asked "what happened". She ignored that question but went on a rave about the blankets. The washing of the blankets is huge here.

I believe all the speculation is coming fast and furious because we have yet to see Misty give a "complete and factual" account of the time between 5:30 - when bro, friends and nephews left, and 3:00 am when Haleigh was discovered missing.

She has been interviewed by several media outlets and we have the video - yet I have yet to hear - when was dinner, what did she make for dinner, did both children eat, what about bath time, what time was bath time - did Jr. get a story - what time did Jr fall alseep, was there any TV watching, which shows? She has not accounted for normal, daily routines in the children's lives. That leaves a huge chunk of time UNaccounted for and opens up big avenues for speculation. I don't believe telling the public about dinner, what they ate, who did dishes, who took baths and when is going to "compromise" the investigation at all. And it just might give us info to STOP the speculating.

Just sayin......
I also remember early reports of Haleigh watching tv and would like to know where the tv was and if it was still on throughout the night. I think it's important because I don't believe somebody would enter a house not knowing if the occupants could be awake, watching the tv.

It really doesn't matter I just thought it was pretty rude for someone to assume it was considered stupidity to use the term "whats your numerical" instead of "whats your house number" it is a great and vast country that we live in and this thread seems to run rampant with country, southern, stupid, dumb, generalizations.

Where I'm from We call it your home address..

I believe that wraps it up in a clean package.

That is the girlfriend, (IMO), some on previous theads noticed she had logged in, and we were wondring from where? Parents home? that shows me that that computer wasn't taken for whatever reason, but if thats the one she uses, I think it should have been looked at.....

I gotta believe LE's rounded up everyone's computers... on both sides.

well, Misty passed herself off to the 911 operator as the child's mom, so the operator would assume she would know her hair color, weight, birthdate, etc. but she didn't, I wonder of the 911 operator caught on to all that.

Yes it's easy enough to know what numerical means. However, it is not common where I live to ask someone "what's the numerical?".
Let alone that it was asked by a 911 operator of a person in what appeared to be an emergency situation.
Here, a 911 operator is taught (as part of their training) to speak very simply and calmly to people. Maybe it's not the same there.

Dispatchers enter info into the computer as they are on the phone.

I wonder if the online form they complete has a field called "numerical" and the person was just reading from that.

I would have probably said "What?" to that request too.

I'm really tired of everyone ripping Misty apart on every little thing.

It's been said that she's stupid, that she looks like there is something wrong with her, that she might be retarded, that she might be a hooker, a drug user.........

Is any of this really warranted?

I see Misty as very young and immature, not educated, not wise in the ways of the world, and scared out of her wits at the time and especially with Ronald ranting and raving, but I just don't think she had a thing to do with this.

Nope, not a southern thang. I think the dispatcher just used the wrong word.

Not the wrong word... just the wrong word for a young, uneducated caller. Dispatchers should be able to use simple language w children... and w/e relationship gf claimed to have, she sounded every bit a child on that call. Which is the point... right? Whomever is left in charge of small children needs to be able to handle an emergency and, if nothing else be capable of making a coherent 911 call, and relaying fairly accurate descriptive information of your children or others under stressful circumstances. I do allow for the fact dad was raging and she was probably terrified. But most emergencies ARE terrifying... guess that's why their called emergencies. JMO

:parrot:

...also well-trodden I'm sure, but, again...WTH...

Why does Misty attempt to portray herself as Haleigh's mother to the 911 operator? Was this @ Ronald's insistence?

I can't get my head wrapped around what possible explanation there could be for this behavior?

I get that Ronald is there and he's furious, and its hard to hear w/ him ranting, and the operator used language like "numerical" (perhaps the operator just read the title of the data entry field on her computer screen)...ok...chaos...I get it. But...why portray Haleigh as her daughter? To simplify explaining that she's the gf?

I'm not looking to set a high-bar for the explanation...I'm just noodlin' on whether or not this tells us anything of value...:waitasec:

Yes BJB that sets uneasy with me too. Have you listened to her interview yet? She makes a point to say something about "being like their Mom".

Just feels "off" to me. Even if we rationlize her answers to the 911 operator being under extreme stress and she couldn't remember Haleighs date of birth, weight and etc.

She only has lived in the home with these children for approximately four months. Since we don't have facts, I can only form an opinion as a step-mother in that although I love my step-children they do have a Mamma and I'm not her. I love them like a Mamma and support and take joy in them like a Mamma but I'm not their Mamma.

But back on topic. Just as with a lot of things about Misty and her actions and inactions the particular night Haleigh went missing, this also sets uneven with me.

I see Misty as very young and immature, not educated, not wise in the ways of the world, and scared out of her wits at the time and especially with Ronald ranting and raving, but I just don't think she had a thing to do with this.

i hope she had nothing to do with this. she seems like a sweet girl, but i'm sure she's on her best behavior and who knows what she is really like.

there are definitely things that make me think she's responsible for this (leaning toward covering up an accident), but i can totally see how she could be innocent too.

her "changing her story" has been a bunch of minor details and a lot of incorrect reporting and she just seems to not be very articulate and gives slightly different answers that people want to pick apart and equate to guilt. i think there are reasonable explanations to her actions too.

No disrespect, but Tim Miller DOES NOT BAIL. When he leaves a seach, he has a reason. In the case of Caylee, everyone jumped on the band wagon about him leaving the last search, asking for donations back. Man, those of us that love TES were not happy about people wanting their money back.
What no one took the time to find out & post was that even though Tim had physically left Orlando, he had a team still in place to search. Many members of that team make up TES in Orlando today & searched for Hayleigh this weekend. Many of those FL members, like members in many other states, go where ever they are needed to search.

I sat & cried today because this little girl has not been found, because so many others have not been found. I HATE it, I HATE those who harm our children. I bet Tim & many TES members shared a lot of tears as well. It is just heart breaking & I think Tim would give his life for any of these missing children..........he almost has!

I really don't mean to sound rude, that is not my intent, but "bail" is just a good or accurate word to use. He left a search & there could be many reasons for that.
God Bless all of you who searched, prayed, donated food, water or your hard earned cash. So many lost children, not enough Tim Miller's.:blowkiss:

Thank-You LeLe:blowkiss: God bless every one of the searchers! this is just so sad...

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
No disrespect, but Tim Miller DOES NOT BAIL. When he leaves a seach, he has a reason. In the case of Caylee, everyone jumped on the band wagon about him leaving the last search, asking for donations back. Man, those of us that love TES were not happy about people wanting their money back.
What no one took the time to find out & post was that even though Tim had physically left Orlando, he had a team still in place to search. Many members of that team make up TES in Orlando today & searched for Hayleigh this weekend. Many of those FL members, like members in many other states, go where ever they are needed to search.

I sat & cried today because this little girl has not been found, because so many others have not been found. I HATE it, I HATE those who harm our children. I bet Tim & many TES members shared a lot of tears as well. It is just heart breaking & I think Tim would give his life for any of these missing children..........he almost has!

I really don't mean to sound rude, that is not my intent, but "bail" is just a good or accurate word to use. He left a search & there could be many reasons for that.
God Bless all of you who searched, prayed, donated food, water or your hard earned cash. So many lost children, not enough Tim Miller's.:blowkiss:

AMEN

...also well-trodden I'm sure, but, again...WTH...

Why does Misty attempt to portray herself as Haleigh's mother to the 911 operator? Was this @ Ronald's insistence?

I can't get my head wrapped around what possible explanation there could be for this behavior?

I get that Ronald is there and he's furious, and its hard to hear w/ him ranting, and the operator used language like "numerical" (perhaps the operator just read the title of the data entry field on her computer screen)...ok...chaos...I get it. But...why portray Haleigh as her daughter? To simplify explaining that she's the gf?

I'm not looking to set a high-bar for the explanation...I'm just noodlin' on whether or not this tells us anything of value...:waitasec:

I think it could be because she thought it would sound more "credible" coming from a "mother" instead of a g/f, that they'd take her more seriously. Or she didn't want to take the time to explain she was the g/f, ... or maybe she really did think of her as a daughter. She did say in an interview she thought of herself as a "mother" to her.

CNN just reported that the sex offender that is missing Chad Eugene Reynolds had a previous conviction for breaking into a mobile home and fondling a girl under age 12. Has that been mentioned here? I'm sure finding him is high on LE's list.

I think it could be because she thought it would sound more "credible" coming from a "mother" instead of a g/f, that they'd take her more seriously. Or she didn't want to take the time to explain she was the g/f, ... or maybe she really did think of her as a daughter. She did say in an interview she thought of herself as a "mother" to her.

since she was the one taking them to school and handling most of the mom duties she may just be use to identifying herself as such to minimize the long drawn out description of who she is to the kids, especially with her being 17 it probably save a lot of hassle to not raise the questions in the first place

Very well said, LeLe and I agree 100%. If Tim left there's a reason. He does not just leave...as some others have mentioned.

HL news just announced Chad Reynolds arrested. Trying to break into a doublewide with a jacknife. LE says he is NOT a poi.

I also remember early reports of Haleigh watching tv and would like to know where the tv was and if it was still on throughout the night. I think it's important because I don't believe somebody would enter a house not knowing if the occupants could be awake, watching the tv.

That's a great question!

FWIW, I when I listened to the 911 call the first time, the operator sounded like she said "miracle" I had no idea what she was talking about, and remember, reception there isnt great. Maybe she had a bad connection. I still feel like she knows more than she lets on, or wasnt home during whatever happened, but the "numerical" thing is ridiculous.

CNN just reported that the sex offender that is missing Chad Eugene Reynolds had a previous conviction for breaking into a mobile home and fondling a girl under age 12. Has that been mentioned here? I'm sure finding him is high on LE's list.

I did post earlier that he committed armed burglary at the same time as his sex offense, so that makes sense

HL news just announced Chad Reynolds arrested. Trying to break into a doublewide with a jacknife. LE says he is NOT a poi.

I'm confused, was he JUST arrested for this, or in the past?

TIA:)

Does anyone know if kimster has reported back whether Haleigh was in school on Monday for the entire time, or if she was late getting to school, or if she was taken out of school early?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304