NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the second row fold down, the rear ones were removed it has been reported.

Where did it say that? Isn't that the third row of seats in the Crime Scene photo? This is GBC's car. The second row is folded down,you can't see the back door but you can see the wheel arches.

Attachments

• GBCCar1.png
    GBCCar1.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 39
Hi Berry,

I know they have done a luminol test but have they tested that it is Allison's blood is what I am saying, as I keep hearing about luminol - that just tests for the presence of blood. They have not released that it tested positive to Allison's from my knowledge. Yes they say it is Allison's but where is the proof?

To me it is the same as the query, where the children at home or not. Msm kept printing different things but nothing conclusive until the evidence from the bail hearing IMO

Cheers

If it is not Allison's blood, then I hope the police is investigating the previous owner.....,,,

I think it shows how much he cleaned the area with bleach.

I think it also shows he may have been reading about the Sica case & how whole areas of that house had been cleaned out with bleach.

Where did it say that? Isn't that the third row of seats in the Crime Scene photo? This is GBC's car. The second row is folded down,you can't see the back door but you can see the wheel arches.

It was reported the day of the bail hearing.

They showed pics on the news with and without the seats. The seats didnt appear to have anything on them whcih would suggest they were removed and placed back later.

Haha...don't worry about it. It's hard to keep track of whose saying what in the media :)

Just in reference to questions about the defence being privy to the autopsy results. Yes, i'm sure they would be. If further testing has been done on the autopsy samples after the issue of the autopsy report, would the defence be privy to that new information?

I'm surprised that we haven't read of some other significant elements to this matter in the press this week. Then again the CM seems to be very timely with its reporting. I usually dislike the way that paper keeps a story on the boil with fluff and human interest contexts, but in this case I think they are doing a good job of acknowledging the huge public interest without getting too tabloid about it. I'd be interested in reading another Madonna King type piece now that there has been an arrest etc. She's pretty good at refelcting the general community feeling about these sort of issues IMO.

You spoke just a bit too soon haha.

Remember the luminol testing on the Chamberlain car that helped get her convicted.......just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member