The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

so anyone that wants to kill someone, if they put the body in a landfill, they'll get away with it??

they need to regulate the landfills better then. i dont know how, but it obviusly needs to be done.

There was another heartbreaking missing two-year-old case in my city a while back. He supposedly disappeared while his mom's boyfriend turned his back in a park to get a drink of water. Law enforcement had reason to believe he had been killed by the boyfriend and placed in a dumpster. A meticulous search was conducted at the landfill, to no avail. To this day, this poor little guy hasn't been found.

I'm thinking that if that's where Baby Caylee is, all the lies and confusion are deliberate, in order to buy time. More time, more deterioration of remains.

You Websleuthers are awesome!

Carpe Pacem, Welcome to WS. I'st really is a great forum. I live in San Diego too...out here in La Jolla.

I think the child you're thinking about is dead. I don't for a minute think he's still alive. What a sad state of affairs huh! I know the exact location where he was taken because I used to play there as a child and I lived in Golden Hills.

xxxxxxxxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I just asked my husband about the land fill here close to the Anthonys. I've never been. He said it is gated and they weigh your car or truck when you go in and then when you leave. This determines how much they charge you.

If it is household goods or bags of garbage you dump it in a dumpster there. If its larger items you go straight to the dump.

He feels that is is highly doubtful Casey would go there on her own.

He also says he sees wild hogs out there and if there were a body it wouldn't last long.

jmo

http://maps.live.com/?q=warren+park...jQ1MjgzOTQzMDM4NzElN2UtODEuMzU1NTMxNDEwNDI0Mg==

Warren park road/
Somebody mentioned
Seminole rd & a road or area about her Belle tattoo?
This is near

Belle isle
just the name belle and her tat Bella/
wanted to ask...

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...fb=1&cid=12861008505606360543&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

This place is in Plant City florida
but it is called
"A Beautiful Life"

Not sure what it is really?

At first glance it looks like a housing area
then i do not know?
Anybody have a clue?

Since her tattoo says what it says and people are looking for possible locations ?

i think she is at sawgrass as well.. last place Casey says she left her. maybe she told the truth about that at least

I drove through Belle Isle the other day and it is a HEAVILY populated area around Conway lake... it's possible... but there is no indication you are entering Belle Isle except if you look on a map... so I don't think the two are related...

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...fb=1&cid=12861008505606360543&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

This place is in Plant City florida
but it is called
"A Beautiful Life"

Not sure what it is really?

At first glance it looks like a housing area
then i do not know?
Anybody have a clue?

Since her tattoo says what it says and people are looking for possible locations ?

I just asked my husband about the land fill here close to the Anthonys. I've never been. He said it is gated and they weigh your car or truck when you go in and then when you leave. This determines how much they charge you.

If it is household goods or bags of garbage you dump it in a dumpster there. If its larger items you go straight to the dump.

He feels that is is highly doubtful Casey would go there on her own.

He also says he sees wild hogs out there and if there were a body it wouldn't last long.

jmo

wild hogs eat an entire body? bones and all?

VOLUNTEERS USE MESSAGE BOARD TO ORGANIZE SEARCH

A small group of volunteers used WFTV.com's message board to organize a search for Caylee Anthony. The volunteers were searching in Blanchard Park on the Econ Trail again Wednesday.

The volunteers were also at the park Tuesday and searched through wooded areas and under bridges along the trail. It's the same park where jogger Nicole Ganguzza was attacked and killed in June.

http://www.wftv.com:80/news/17180007/detail.html

to go to the transfer stations or landfills you must show ID that you are a resident and that you pay for sewage at that location. It is part of your water/sewage bill. So if she went there she had to have this info...so I would rule that out. If she dump caylee she did it on a regular dumpster somewhere.

Another thought.....

If the abandoned car was truely out of gas (and only if) and she stold approximately $50.00 of gas from the shed - that means she had about 10 gallons of gas (2 - five gallon cans), depending on prices in Florida. Assuming she had 2-4 gallons of gas left in the car, how far could that take her and result in her ending up out of gas at the check cashing place? If her car got 25 mpg highway and 20 city, she could have gone between 240-300 miles. That's a long way..... Hmmmm, I was hoping it would break down smaller :)

Okay - time to look up the car and see what the actual gas mileage is reported to be......

Salem

Salem - Did you ever get anything re: the car's reported mileage?

If the scenario is true that some have posted on here, ie;she drowned,casey paniced, went to sawgrass apartments and pretended to be Zenaida to make it seem like there was really a Zenaida, then one must think like Casey would possibly think in this state of mind.
She was working on the premise that Zenaida had Caylee and did something to her or was neglegant and let her wander off and drown in lake or pool at complex.

So where would she put the body? Next to Sawgrass apartments. It makes sense. This is the only place that she tried to tie in Zenaida having Caylee at. So she concocted a story that Zenaida was watching Caylee, never returned her, went to the apartment with the police as a witness that apartment was vacant as if Zenaida left town suddenly. Figured they would search perimiter of apartment complex, find body, and look for this Zenaida as perp.

Meanwhile she did not think that, police would contact Sawgrass management, find out Zenaida never lived there, do dna on car (she probably thought it would get stolen), she would get arrested, and they would find out she was out partying it up instead of her story that she was out looking for Caylee.

If I where LE I would look in vicenity of Sawgrass apartments. If you think like a 23 yo party girl who panics and is really bad at covering up things I think you will see that this makes sense.

ok wait, I just had a thought! I'm not from Florida, but does anyone there know where sawgrass grows and is connected with the name Zenaida, or Zen, or Zanny as in a road, or lake, or pond, or whatever?

For those who think Caylee is still alive.
I highly am in favor of Bloodhounds or dogs trained to help find lost missing people.

Afterall the CADAVER dogs are being challenged now.
So bring in the ones who look for traces of people who have gone missing.

We are searching everyday now. We have a group together. If you are interested in meeting up, let me know and we will give you location to meet. This is with the WFTV Message Board search team. E-mail me at joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com and I will give you our meeting place.

While searching today in Blanchard Park and Econ Soccer Facility, our team located 2 back packs and small childs clothing. Watch LOCAL 6 for more details as they were on site with us when Orange County came out.

While searching today in Blanchard Park and Econ Soccer Facility, our team located 2 back packs and small childs clothing. Watch LOCAL 6 for more details as they were on site with us when Orange County came out.

I dont see anything on channel 6 website yet.....what kind of small childs clothing, boy or girl clothes?

Thank you Joseph/// for the quick info. Can you please give us some details on the backpacks and clothing?

Hi there, wondered where you were, haven't seen you posting in days and you always have such updated local information!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back