What do we know about KW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a time, prior to KC changing her story to Caylee was taken by Zanny from BP, when many here thought she may try to pin it on the killer of NG from her statement to LE that she had lost her cell there..Now this comes up about RW..I wonder where all of this is going to lead? :waitasec:

Even if he is NOT the man in the sketch I can see JB using all of this info to his advantage. :furious:

That's just what I was thinking, amysmom, JB will be rubbing his hands in glee at this ready to use defense. :(

Did I read something about a psychic telling him where to go?

I find this also interesting because there was a report made by some kids that found something strange in the woods somewhere near here. It was a rope/pipe and they report said it had something to do with a sexual crime. This report has always confused me but I am curious if the location are near by.

If I see someone walking in the wood with a shovel my first thought is they are burying something not trying to dig it up. But that is just me. The time is rather strange.

I can't believe the police officer left the bag of clothes. That could have been important. That is not the kind of place you would expect to see a bag of clothes. Plus, didn't KC make the comment "allegedly" that LE hadn't even found her clothes yet. I wish I knew what kind of clothes were in the bag.

I do remember this and will sleuth later to find the link but I am eating dinner with the laptop on my lap and don't want to spill nachos on the keys. IIRC there were kids that stated that they found a pipe or stick with a rope attached. They left it there but reported it later. I do not recall any mention of a sexual nature to their find.

I do remember this and will sleuth later to find the link but I am eating dinner with the laptop on my lap and don't want to spill nachos on the keys.

nachos for dinner??? lol. i would have cooked for ya! though nachos might be better...

this is great sleuthing. i never heard of this KW incident.:waitasec:

This is the first time I've actually sleuthed since I joined. I usually just hang around making silly comments. The years of plotting my facelift and stuying facial features have finally paid off...:)

You are cracking me up. It's amazing the crazy s*** you find when "sleuthing".

In KW's report to the school officials, he referenced finding a "Father's Day Balloon" at that location. HEELLLOOOO!!! That, I would think, would be of some type of evidence value. No?

No kidding! By that time half the world knew the "missing toddler" who lived in that neighborhood had been gone since Father's Day. Any kind of evidence with that date, or even a find of children's toys or clothes should have been rigorously reported and followed up on. This Cain dude is seriously compromising the good work all the other LE folks have done with his nonchalance and apparent laziness. Grrrrr

Yes it was richard Cain on the tip.

Guess it is Officer C's territory. Did anyone ever hear what was the result of Le's investigation into this officer. Did we ever find a picture of RC? How old is he?

ETA: Was he acquainted with KC? She seemed to know a lot of young LE officers.

You are cracking me up. It's amazing the crazy s*** you find when "sleuthing".

If I am helping the defense I won't be happy. I hesitated to post the pic, but I was startled by the resemblance. I was always intrigued by the NG/Blanchard Park theories in connection to this case.

What I found most interesting is that the school called the cops back a few days after Caylee's remains were found to remind them that they had called in about this guy back in October.

So this guy was where Caylee was found and if the OP is correct with the tip info and the cop going out there and finding clothes and toys with roots growing thru them....

Poor Caylee.

So many people seeing the same thing yet seeing nothing at all.

SO many cops not doing their job.

What I found most interesting is that the school called the cops back a few days after Caylee's remains were found to remind them that they had called in about this guy back in October.

So this guy was where Caylee was found and if the OP is correct with the tip info and the cop going out there and finding clothes and toys with roots growing thru them....

Poor Caylee.

So many people seeing the same thing yet seeing nothing at all.

And what is so sad is that is what was her life was. Her family saw her yet they didn't see here at all.

So I have read all the posts so my question is what is all the speculation about? That this KW person was Caylees' father and he knew where her remains were?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.