Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the links to FB you all. I am just horrified. I just pulled up what I was able to get and this is unreal.:loser:

How could this be the stepfather? I don't mean to repeat what everyone is saying but I am shocked too.

Goz

Thanks for the links to FB you all. I am just horrified. I just pulled up what I was able to get and this is unreal.:loser:

How could this be the stepfather? I don't mean to repeat what everyone is saying but I am shocked too.

Goz

He looks like a real go getter huh??? I will not say what I am thinking about the mother right now.

Yep...me too! I wonder about step dad..

Everything about step dad creeps me out (MOO). His FB page is 100% completely inappropriate, and if he was on the computer "looking at/chatting with hot chicks" throughout the day (for lack of better term) while there were minor children in the house, then he is highly suspicious IMO. I'm not a prude and I'm as liberal as they come, but his behavior online is simply not acceptable. He seems very dangerous (almost predatory/obsessive IMO) in his behavior toward women, and it frightens me that he's the step-father of a pre-teen girl whom he claims he would "wake-up" each morning. :banghead: I truly hope I'm just overreacting and that the worst thing about him is that he was falsely accused by some random person on WS of being inappropriate.

Celina's home is about a block or 2 from the Vermont border and about a mile from the Canadian border. That is why there is involvement in these areas.

The mother's husband also wrote that he is from Vermont on someone else's FB page...

Girl's size clothing was found in that one vehicle, right?

Seems pretty important if the view of its inspection was blocked.

If that is indeed her clothing, why was it left there?

Did she stash it there as a holding place before she was going to take off with someone?

Did the perp. take it from her and toss it in there?

[bubm]

:gasp:

does it state that in a link or show it in a video?

in the one video, I saw someone holding up what appeared to be a large, dirty man's size t-shirt ...

STOP THE BICKERING! It's not necessary and it's causing the Mods a bunch of work :(

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you don't agree, then don't respond, just move past it. Those posters that have been attacking WS in general will be referred to Admin.

Knock it off - bickering will not help find Celina.

Salem
Mod

I haven't read anything stating that the clothes in the red pickup truck were girl's size clothing. Did someone hear this in a news report?

What about this restaurant parking lot that their house was next to? Was it a late night place, with a bar? Was it a place a kid would sneak over to meet friends? Was it a parking lot that strangers would be loitering in or lurking around? Or maybe the night crew would see into the windows of the home every night, and a stalker was born. Would the employees sit out there for ciggie breaks and see the girls through the windows at night?

Everything about step dad creeps me out (MOO). His FB page is 100% completely inappropriate, and if he was on the computer "looking at/chatting with hot chicks" throughout the day (for lack of better term) while there were minor children in the house, then he is highly suspicious IMO. I'm not a prude and I'm as liberal as they come, but his behavior online is simply not acceptable. He seems very dangerous (almost predatory/obsessive IMO) in his behavior toward women, and it frightens me that he's the step-father of a pre-teen girl whom he claims he would "wake-up" each morning. :banghead: I truly hope I'm just overreacting and that the worst thing about him is that he was falsely accused by some random person on WS of being inappropriate.

I get it too. <modsnip>. Spends way too much time flirting with hot chicks out of his league. It appears he never met them or knows them in any capacity either.
She probably knew what he was like and up to on fb. How embarrassing for her. :(

I have a question...last night the one who spoke was on Kristen Dittmeyer case and when she was brought in everyone knew it was bad news because she is over homicide in the attorney generals office.....has this been brought up?

here is a link for what I am speaking of:

Assistant Attorney General Jane Young, who is in charge of the investigation, did not immediately return calls for comment.

Young is one of the office's homicide prosecutors.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20057936-504083.html

What about this restaurant parking lot that their house was next to? Was it a late night place, with a bar? Was it a place a kid would sneak over to meet friends? Was it a parking lot that strangers would be loitering in or lurking around? Or maybe the night crew would see into the windows of the home every night, and a stalker was born. Would the employees sit out there for ciggie breaks and see the girls through the windows at night?

I can't see a restaurant in a town that small being open late or having a night crew but those are still valid questions & you've made me curious ...

I can't see a restaurant in a town that small being open late or having a night crew but those are still valid questions & you've made me curious ...

The restaraunt is right on Route 3, the main highway for truckers
& others going through to the next town & other areas north.

The parking lot is quite large, from what I saw on the map, aerial view.
Someone said there are large trucks there late at night.

The restaraunt is right on Route 3, the main highway for truckers
& others going through to the next town & other areas north.

The parking lot is quite large, from what I saw on the map, aerial view.
Someone said there are large trucks there late at night.

I did think about this. Much of the hay & shavings for horse barns that come to New England comes out of Canada & New York. The trucks are back and forth constantly, I know my hay guy goes up there once a week. But I am not sure of their routes and it would depend on where they are coming from.
I did read somewhere on here that everything in the town was closed up by 9pm which is very normal for all those small rural towns. Most of the bigger highways have stops for the truckers to sleep, eat and get coffee.
I can't exactly remember Rte 3 but I think it is like a secondary highway and not an interstate type.

yikes, thank you for braving the likes of those other pages to bring us that info

I was too afraid I'd end up with a virus or something ... plus I'm still thinking "ewwww" about them

No, I saw it on his page, it shows "so and so wrote on so and so's page" I did not go to any of his links :)

NORMAN BRUCE NOYES
Last Known Address: ST JOHNSBURY, VT

Race: W
Sex: Male Eyes: BLU
Height: 5'06 Hair: Brown
Weight 155 lbs. Age/DOB: 12/10/1947

Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute: SEXUAL ASSAULT Date: 14 September 1999

201.jpg

NOYES, GORDON EDWARD
Last Known Address: CANAAN, VT

Race: W
Sex: Male Eyes: HAZ
Height: 5'09 Hair: Brown
Weight 231 lbs. Age/DOB: 12/22/1973

Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute: SEXUAL ASSAULT 3252 Date: 31 January 2005
Offense/Statute: LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS CONDUCT W/A CHILD 2602 Date: 31 January 2005
Offense/Statute: VOP Date: 06 February 2006

460.jpg

Ok Peeps, PLEASE remember that this is small town USA!! There isn't even a Mcdonalds with in 20 miles. The Spa Restaurant is located near the 1 "grocery" store in town. Nearest "large" town is Colebrook NH...This 3 bedroom house in which they live is an apartment building. I don't know for sure who are the tenants right now, but do some research on small town NH and you will find that there is not a lot for a girl her age, hunting and fishing...the winters are difficult as well. Real pretty though, the trees and the wildlife. Lots of lakes and ponds and the Connecticut River of course. There aren't alot of businesses either, lots of folks either live off the system or claim Logging as their trade. Lots of folks don't even own a computer.

I did think about this. Much of the hay & shavings for horse barns that come to New England comes out of Canada & New York. The trucks are back and forth constantly, I know my hay guy goes up there once a week. But I am not sure of their routes and it would depend on where they are coming from.
I did read somewhere on here that everything in the town was closed up by 9pm which is very normal for all those small rural towns. Most of the bigger highways have stops for the truckers to sleep, eat and get coffee.
I can't exactly remember Rte 3 but I think it is like a secondary highway and not an interstate type.

Is you look at a map of the area, it is a main route from Vermont and Maine and on up to Canada.
If coming from Mass or CT or NY, & up to Canada, one of the interstates (91, 93) would be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow