AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth did someone get up the stuccoed house, 6 foot high window without standing on something, if they aren't "Spider Man?"

Did anyone notice the tiny two windows on the side of the house? Are they the bedroom windows for Isabel's room?

The two windows that are up high are the windows in the gargage.

The tiny window behind the wall, behind the gargage, could be a small bathroom window. The same on the back of the house of that structure has a tiny window and two larger windows, of which, could be a bedroom with a bathroom.

How on earth did someone get up the stuccoed house, 6 foot high window without standing on something, if they aren't "Spider Man?"

Did anyone notice the tiny two windows on the side of the house? Are they the bedroom windows for Isabel's room?

My first thought when I originally heard the story was the mom's working at the Pediatric ward (is what I heard originally)
What if a person wanted a child, couldn't have one, and saw her photo of her in mom's posession?

Isabel is a gorgeous child.

I think it's a far fetched proposal however, and I fear the worse case scenario for Isabel, not that she was a desired child to raise.
Seldom is that the case, anymore then it may be for Kyron Horman, for when the children are older as in both of these cases, it's not as logical to presume they'd forget their original family and not put up a fuss to get back home.

It was just my original thought when I heard she worked with pediatrics.

Witness accounts are often unreliable under the best of circumstances, when the crime is committed in broad daylight, the witness has time to study the suspect, and they are wide awake and focused.

I'm not sure that I can put too much stock in the statement of a witness that was awakened very shortly before hearing "dogs and voices" and never laid eyes on anyone that might have been causing those sounds.

I'm not saying that she's lying, she would have no reason to, I'm just saying that while a witness can be the best thing for a case, a witness can also be the worst thing for a case.

I cannot imagine rolling over and going back to sleep after hearing voices and dogs barking crazily at 6:30 a.m. in a residential neighborhood. Why did she think anyone was in the backyard at that time? I would certainly look out the window before going back to sleep. jmo

I am loathe to admit this, but I have reclaimed my rather uncomfortable seat on the fence after playing and replaying the parents' PC yesterday.

I had a very strong 'gut' feeling that Isa's parents were in no way involved but I just got a strange vibe watching that video over and over. I still can't say what it is, but I seriously shook my belief in their non-involvement.

I hope I am so, so wrong. And anyway, it's just MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am :fence: with you. i had a very strong gut response immediately to the pc. the only way this whole thing makes sense to me, is if there is a room in that house that nobody ever goes into (guest room, attic, closet, etc...) and perp was already in the house waiting until he knew for sure everyone was quiet and asleep....

just moo, i do feel bad for it being my opinion however. very bad...

In the video, both parents were wearing very large crucifixes ? TIA

Nancy Grace
Key eyewitness comes forward: says she heard male voices, dogs barking night 6-year-old Isabel vanished from bed. The witness & family’s neighbor, only feet away from the girl’s bedroom window, says she thinks the girl left with ‘someone she knew.’ She even says the girl seemed ‘comfortable’ enough to go with them. Did neighbor witness girl’s abduction? This as the parents finally speak out – what took them so long? What do you think happened? Taking your on-air questions right now: 877-626-2901

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&set=a.159500548286.116726.56641053286&type=1

My first thought when I originally heard the story was the mom's working at the Pediatric ward (is what I heard originally)
What if a person wanted a child, couldn't have one, and saw her photo of her in mom's posession?

Isabel is a gorgeous child.

I think it's a far fetched proposal however, and I fear the worse case scenario for Isabel, not that she was a desired child to raise.
Seldom is that the case, anymore then it may be for Kyron Horman, for when the children are older as in both of these cases, it's not as logical to presume they'd forget their original family and not put up a fuss to get back home.

It was just my original thought when I heard she worked with pediatrics.

That is not farfetched and is similiar to what happened in Houston a few weeks back. A woman shot a mother and stole her 3 day old baby. It was in front of a pedi clinic where she was a nurse and had seen the baby. Nothing is too crazy it seems anymore. jmo

Nancy Grace
Key eyewitness comes forward: says she heard male voices, dogs barking night 6-year-old Isabel vanished from bed. The witness & family’s neighbor, only feet away from the girl’s bedroom window, says she thinks the girl left with ‘someone she knew.’ She even says the girl seemed ‘comfortable’ enough to go with them. Did neighbor witness girl’s abduction? This as the parents finally speak out – what took them so long? What do you think happened? Taking your on-air questions right now: 877-626-2901

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&set=a.159500548286.116726.56641053286&type=1

NG must have seen a different video interview than I did. Lots of ad libbing there seems to me. jmo

No one has stated that the neighbor who heard male voices and dogs barking is even a witness, never mind, a "key witness".

Bouncing off NG Facebook page.

The two windows that are up high are the windows in the gargage.

The tiny window behind the wall, behind the gargage, could be a small bathroom window. The same on the back of the house of that structure has a tiny window and two larger windows, of which, could be a bedroom with a bathroom.

Patty, take a look at this google overhead view of the Celis' house and the guest house location. See how the guest house entrance is in the alley? And the relation of the guest house to where we think Isabel's bedroom windows are? I don't understand how the neighbor thinks her windows are right next to Isabel's. I agree with the PC that the neighbor's story is just one piece in a 500 piece puzzle. Probably just normal neighborhood happenings on a Saturday morning.

5602 e 12th st tucson, az 85711 - Google Maps

In the video, both parents were wearing very large crucifixes ? TIA

I think they both had Rosaries around their necks. Not sure if they were also wearing other necklaces.

DH and I have season tickets to Michigan Opera Theatre and have been acquainted with members of the chorus. We look forward to "I Pagliacci" next month and have already renewed our season for next fall/spring.

OT... Sounds great ! A few years ago we were visiting family in Italy, and I got to go to La Scala. Amazing experience...Opera always takes me back to my childhood...

No one has stated that the neighbor who heard male voices and dogs barking is even a witness, never mind, a "key witness".

Bouncing off NG Facebook page.

That's probably the case, but she got some face time on the Today show ;)

I haven't followed this case closely. Has it been said what time Mom left for work? Was it in the morning?

could the trash pick up in her neighborhood on saturday be referring to commercial pick up as the mall is basically her neighborhood

:moo:

either way, Chief Villasenor did say that was why they did the landfill search and held the garbage at the transfer station.

:moo:

(one of the few things in this case that we do know :-(

This is from the current website for Tucson. For 5602 E 12th Street residential trash pickup is on Thursdays. Commercial doesn't appear to have set days

http://maps.tucsonaz.gov/zoomtucson/.

I might be wrong but I thought early on police were searching a landfill site because there had been a trash collection before they could secure the street - does anyone else remember that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member