CANADA Would You Find This Suspicious?

UncoolNegated

Reaction score
Website
missingpersonscommentary.blogspot.com
One thing I have to admit about myself is that reading about missing people, serial killers, and unidentified remains has kind of skewed my reality a bit. I get overly suspicious of things that can be banal. I hope I'm not the only one like this.

For that reason I like to weigh in other people's opinions on stuff, something that can't hurt in most events.

Basically I just want to know this: if you were swimming across a lake and found a weathered woman's size 11 ballerina-slipper bobbing in the water, what would you start to think?

Don't you guys always find shoes washed up on shore out there? ;)

Any females about 5'10"-6'2" missing around that area?

Size 11 woman's shoe is large. I also would refer to those as 'flats' not ballerina. At first I was envisioning a true ballerina shoe with the ribbon laces and block toe. Probably just a lost shoe... maybe the person took her shoes off by the shore to wade in the water and wave came and washed her shoe away? :thinking:

Size 11 woman's shoe is large. I also would refer to those as 'flats' not ballerina. At first I was envisioning a true ballerina shoe with the ribbon laces and block toe. Probably just a lost shoe... maybe the person took her shoes off by the shore to wade in the water and wave came and washed her shoe away? :thinking:

Something like that would be my thought if I'd found the shoe.

But now that it's posted here, I want to figure it out. lol

I guess it probably is just a lost shoe. I am guilty of imagining a lot of things.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbidlittlemind
Back