TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been rumored that she took them, and it's been rumored that she didn't. For all I know, it's a rumor that they even have passports to begin with. (I believe they do - but I don't even think even THAT has been confirmed.) So frustrating.

Yes- it seems like passport confirmation would be easy enough to come by. :waitasec: I'll have to verify that info.

Anyone know where the children's SS cards are?

Do we have any information as to when Gail first suspected someone was following her? Do we know how long this played out before she actually disappeared?

MP telling LE Gail was paranoid and had become delusional because she thought someone was following her and was even taking down license plate numbers is IMO part of well thought out plan to disappear Gail..

One question.. Lets just say for an instance he is NOT involved, (which I don't believe for a second).. Wonder what he is thinking in regards to Gail and her jeep not being seen or heard of since April 30, 2011...Wouldn't you think he would now be taking her claims of being followed a little more seriously?

Wouldn't you think he would volunteer to take a LSAT, LVA or a LDT and fully cooperate with LE in order to clear his name?

IF his children were with Gail on the way home from Alabama wouldn't you think he would allow the children to speak to LE? They may have extremely important information as to what may have transpired before Gail disappeared.... JMHO..

I suspect Gail's bio family may have the answer to the being followed question and yes I would think that Matt P would have cooperated from day one in order to get the focus of the investigation off of him.

I suspect Gail's bio family may have the answer to the being followed question and yes I would think that Matt P would have cooperated from day one in order to get the focus of the investigation off of him.

That's is just it...the focus of the investigation hasn't been on him. LE has said from the get go that he isn't a POI and they see no foul play. It is the WS and FB and Arlene D. who have made Matt the focus.

Of all the statements in all the reports this is the one that stands out to me: "End of statement." by the LEO.

I think this one is a common formality to make clear that there is no additional page anywhere.

I am not super familiar with divorce proceedings... do these sorts of motions re: property and assets commonly come before divorce proceedings begin?

TIA!

No. IANAL, but what I have seen is that the initial divorce complaint typically includes a provision to freeze assets, however.

That's is just it...the focus of the investigation hasn't been on him. LE has said from the get go that he isn't a POI and they see no foul play. It is the WS and FB and Arlene D. who have made Matt the focus.

Confused, with all due respect, its not WS, FB, or AD that has made MP the focus of this investigation, but rather his own demeanor and non actions that have caused this. He has no one to blame but himself period.

Do you have link where MSM or LE has offically stated Matt P is NOT a POI?
As I see it just because he has not yet been named a POI or a suspect doesn't mean LE is not looking at him as being one..JMHO...

Dang. It's weird they redacted her name on the April 29 report when it's not redacted on the very first one from 11/17/2010.

Yes, and I think the public release of her phone number is crude. What would be the purpose of that? Surely the phone number has been changed by now, but why not use a few more brushes of the white out?

Same for the apartment number.

No one is a POI, respectfully, and they have not found signs of foul play IIRC which is not the same as believing there was none. Matt P has not cooperated until recently, which has been well documented. I think it is fair, given the majority of cases similar to this one, to believe that it is reasonable to have assumed he would have moved heaven and earth to remove himself from the focus of the investigation unless there was reason not to. He is the focus to some extent, since LE is wishing to search his and Gail's properties and he wants to limit the searches. Oh, and he hired a criminal defense attorney right out of the gate.

I am :fence: about his involvement in Gails disappearance specifically but I think it is clear, imvho, that he is a man with something to hide...even if it is simply the things he has been fired for.

That's is just it...the focus of the investigation hasn't been on him.

I do wonder where it HAS been, if not on him. Or has there been so little information that LE has not been able to determine a focus? I sure hope they have some direction.

Do you have link where MSM or LE has offically stated Matt P is NOT a POI?
As I see it just because he has not yet been named a POI or a suspect doesn't mean LE is not looking at him as being one..JMHO...

and another:

"The spokesperson for the Sheriff’s Office said Palmgren’s disappearance is still being treated as a missing person investigation and that there are no suspects at this time."

http://www.wrcbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=14661367

Actually, I do:

“There’s nothing at this point to indicate that anything nefarious has occurred,” Hammond told Channel 3.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...ng-at-gail-palmgren-disappearance&h=gAQB1TphZ

IMO.. Sheriff Hammond stating...“There’s nothing at this point to indicate that anything nefarious has occurred,” does not mean something nefarious hasn't occurred... His statement doesn't mean LE isn't looking at Matt P. as possibly being involved either...JMHO..

Which does not mean that LE has no one they are looking at and no evidence that they are processing.

I think it is a fair and balanced statement-it does not explain Matt's behavior post the disappearance of his wife however. Again, jmvho.

You can't have a clearing of soomeone as POI or suspect when there is NO CRIME to clear them of. Atkinson's statement of missing person case and the sheriff's statement are what tell us there is NO CRIME.

Here's another one:

"No charges have been filed in the Palmgren case, and police have listed no suspects."
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...sks-haslam-palmgren-reward/?print&h=DAQB_Bq0m

Again... IMO still doesn't mean they don't suspect him of being a person of interest or a suspect in regards to Gail's disappearance....
IMHO. Until he is officially cleared without a shadow of a doubt by LE, IMO even IF he hasn't been named as a POI or a suspect, doesn't mean they don't suspect him of being involved...JMHO

I'm new here, so I have a lot to catch up on. I did read some of the links and feel that if her vehicle disappeared, it could be in a ravine or water somewhere. Unfortunately, she maybe in the vehicle too. Since she disappeared in late April, there may be a chance her red SUV would be visible when the leaves die off in the fall. Right now, her vehicle is probably covered in dense vegetation. Although, if her vehicle is in a isolated area, it may take years before someone discovers it (hiker, hunter, etc.). I can't help but think her vehicle is hiding in water or at the bottom of a cliff somewhere. I can't see this mother leaving her children! Just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member