Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this already been reported?
A vehicle belonging to the suspect in the slaying
of a pregnant Marine was found outside a
Morrisville hotel.

More details at http://www.wral.com/news/national_world/national/story/2304288/
Video shows that license plates on the truck at the hotel matched those on a black Dodge pick up that police said belonged to Laurean. The hotel is off Airport Boulevard near Interstate 40.

Thanks for the info! How far away is Morrisville from his house?

Oh wow, turned tv on & sure enough Breaking news they found his truck outside a hotel in Morrisville, NC. LE has yellow caution tape up. Has anyone else seen this on news?

Boy, Shep is really trying to get Brown to talk tsk tsk tsk....& it's a truck not a van!

Shep asking Brown about wife's involvement. She does at this time remain a key witness, not in custody, allowed to come and go at her liberty. She is in town and cooperating. Can't comment on what he can't prove about her helping clean up. If it's proven she did help, her status will change.

Interview is over.

Did everyone get the live link? It looks sunny and pretty there today. I'm jealous.

Oh wow, turned tv on & sure enough Breaking news they found his truck outside a hotel in Morrisville, NC. LE has yellow caution tape up. Has anyone else seen this on news?

How far is Morrisville from Jacksonville

There were quite a few warm days in December, even here in Ohio. Guess, the planting of flowers would in his mind, explain the change in sod from digging her grave if anyone asked about it. He probably knew he was living next door to a "nosy" neighbor.

Which really doesn't make any sense that he would bring Maria's car home and park it in his driveway!! Why didn't this neighbor find that odd and question either him, her husband or even Christina about that??

Has it been mentioned how far away they lived from base? How about Maria??

Hi LittleDeer .. :)

As for Cesar parking Maria's car at his home - I'm thinking, just plain S-T-U-P-I-D.

Let's remember that "the neighbors" didn't know squat about Maria's disappearance, the rape allegation or anything on the 15th or 16th when the neighbor said he saw Maria's car at the Laurean's residence.

I believe he said he only saw the car there for a day or so - not a week, as has been posted here somewhere. Anyone know where the "week" estimate came from? I missed that report.

Think about it for just a minute. If you saw an unfamiliar car parked at your neighbor's property .. would you really go over & inquire who it belonged to or why it was there?

My extended family visits regularly - numerous times during the year. They fly in & lease a car at the airport. Different vehicles each visit are parked in my driveway.

I can't imagine one of my neighbors being so nosy & intrusive as to come ask me whose car was at my residence .. or why it was there. Neither would I ever consider doing that to one of my neighbors. Totally tacky, imo.

Exception - if I knew my neighbors were out-of-town and I noticed a strange vehicle that was in their driveway & loading it up with the home's contents - I would certainly make an immediate call to LE or our community security service. But, in my estimation - that's totally different from nosiness.

Just my opinion, fwiw ...

BTW - I agree with your inquiry as to how far away from the base the Laureans lived - also Maria. I posted that same question a day or so ago too - but, haven't seen an answer yet. Anybody know?

FOX News - Suspect's parked truck possibly located in Morrisville, NC. Video on FOX.

Rum Tum

Is it too much to hope that Cesar is in the area? Like maybe in a room?

Shep asking Brown about wife's involvement. She does at this time remain a key witness, not in custody, allowed to come and go at her liberty. She is in town and cooperating. Can't comment on what he can't prove about her helping clean up. If it's proven she did help, her status will change.

Interview is over.

Taxi, let me see if I'm understanding right. Brown told shep, that christina is a key witness, which we knew. And oh yeah, she shore is a key witness okie dokies, my sarcasm :rolleyes:

Am I right in he's not commenting concerning the wife's involvement, but was it said, if she helped, her status could change? Or is that shep's or your comment? Thanks. Her status should already have changed with the neighbors account of seeing the two arguing and up to the morning siting of laurean at his marital home with ole christina.

SuziQ, that was what I was thinking. Maybe dead in a room.... Not sure how he would have paid for a room in advance though. Surely he wasn't still using her money, unless that's what the withdrawals were for. Escape money.

Is it too much to hope that Cesar is in the area? Like maybe in a room?

Just wonder how long it has been there? And why no one called sooner? ALong if he knew someone in Morrisville.:crazy:

Taxi, let me see if I'm understanding right. Brown told shep, that christina is a key witness, which we knew. And oh yeah, she shore is a key witness okie dokies, my sarcasm :rolleyes:

Am I right in he's not commenting concerning the wife's involvement, but was it said, if she helped, her status could change? Or is that shep's or your comment? Thanks. Her status should already have changed with the neighbors account of seeing the two arguing and up to the morning siting of laurean at his marital home with ole christina.

All along talking about the cleanup of the home, Brown said "they". This isn't the first time he's slipped, IMO. Shep tried hard to ask him what he thought of Christina's involvment and that's what Brown said. Reiterated she's a witness and that if they find she was involved, her status will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken