State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is today a holiday in the USA? Does that mean no trial today?

It's a federal holiday but not all states have it as a holiday (Presidents Day).

The judge announced last Friday that court would be in session as Presidents Day is not a state holiday in North Carolina.

Yes, B'Rice, I saw that -- as much as I think they are empty-headed suits, etc., it's fun for me to see how long I can listen to their drabble! That's not fair, I realize, but there it is.

Their courtroom shots are clearer than on my PC, and I do like that -- a little more light... oh well...

True Confession, I will miss them a we bit too. But I hate their commercials. What I do is have them ( for the nice big picture) on my tv but mute the sound and carry around my Kindle Fir from room to room with wral live stream so I have the trial with me and no commercials. What measures we go to for our trial addiction. I think my daughters are thinking of an intervention for me:)

True Confession, I will miss them a we bit too. But I hate their commercials. What I do is have them ( for the nice big picture) on my tv but mute the sound and carry around my Kindle Fir from room to room with wral live stream so I have the trial with me and no commercials. What measures we go to for our trial addiction. I think my daughters are thinking of an intervention for me:)

O/T Got my wife a Kindle Fire, she loves that thing.

It's on -- JS says he met in chambers with principals this morning, and is taking a minute to write-up notes from that meeting. No word whether all jurors are ready...

But we're live on five :what:

Two day care teachers and CY babysitter to be called.

Oh wow. Other day care workers to testify as well. Judge believes it is relevant and will allow the testimony.

I'm very curious.

I believe the judge has already been told what this testimony will be (in broad scope) in order for him to say he believes it is relevant.

IMO

Does anyone else think JY got a haircut over the weekend? Perhaps he is planning to 'charm us' on the stand in his on testimony...

You know...I believe the fact that CY was sent to day care so quickly afterwards may not sit well at all with them (the jurors, that is).

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member