TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Church on county road 183 where found. WTVA reporting that Sheriff Edwards said he was "barely alive." So not sure if dead or alive. May have died en route to hospital????

Well, you know. Getting shot while needing a heart transplant can't be good. :smirk:

So AM takes the coward's way out and leaves his wife and mother to pay for his crime! I would bet anything that his wife and mother were threatened with death if they didn't comply. How will the law handle this? I understand AM's wife may have some mental/developmental problems?

She wasn't legally insane since she knew it was wrong and hid her involvement. And she is smart enough to drive, have a FaceBook page, etc. So she will be prosecuted!

It's just embarrassing that cable news channels don't have this news yet.

It's on the ribbon underneath the show on FNC. Sorry if that pisses people off, but at least FNC is current!!!!!!

NG SHow

Dave Mack (reporter?):

-bio dad made statement that his daughters are Adrienne and Alexandra

-youngest child is Bain's and JoAnn's daughter

Jillian ‏ @JillianWDEF
Reports are #AdamMayes is dead and the 2 girls are safe. Thank goodness those girls are okay.

and:

Nancy Grace ‏ @NancyGraceHLN
Confirmed now #AdamMayes is dead and the 2 girls are ALIVE on the way to the ER

Haha while her show still blathers on old news

Jason Miles ‏ @JMilesWMC
There's conflicting info about whether #AdamMayes is dead or critically injured. Hearing he shot himself when cornered by officers

These two are both the bio children of the husband right? And the older one was not?

With all of those top-secret forest searches, it sure seemed like they thought he was still in the area. It will be interesting to learn how this ended.

I'm so glad TMs mother got her plea answered that the girls be ok. God bless her too.

SO THANKFUL! Just saw the headlines on foxnews.com...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave