AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
According the video I linked below, the bus left at 1 PM. So it's possible EJ was in Victoria in the morning and back in San Antonio to leave the car and get on the bus. What we don't know is what time the pings were in Victoria. But I'll bet LE knows and if the pings meant anything wouldn't they be telling Victoria citizens to be on the look out for Gabriel.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_903.shtml
Yes, I would definitely think so. :)

Friend asks:

Will you take another poly like that lady on NG suggested?

answer: Absolutely - they put the call into the detectives already (1 hour ago).

Paraphrased:

The person says you know I live in Victoria, Tx and you were saying that they tracked Elizabeths cell gps to this city, I talk with Law enforcement on a daily basis, I asked an state officer today, what they were told and where to look for the baby, and he had no idea what I was talking about, so he had me tell him about the baby and ...he was going to check his email, because he might of missed that,,,,,,,now thats something

Hmm.

What's this all about?

Paraphrased:

The person says you know I live in Victoria, Tx and you were saying that they tracked Elizabeths cell gps to this city, I talk with Law enforcement on a daily basis, I asked an state officer today, what they were told and where to look for the baby, and he had no idea what I was talking about, so he had me tell him about the baby and ...he was going to check his email, because he might of missed that,,,,,,,now thats something

Hmm.

Where did this come from?

Please provide a link to confirm that. I just find that extremely surprising.

I suppose we should all be sleuthing TX for all the missing children out there.

I find it downright disturbing.

That is incorrect. Eliz and Logan were granted joint custody, with each having legal and physical custody for half the week - Sun to Wed for one, Wed to Sun for the other. It was not visitation for Logan. It was custody.

It is because Eliz violated this custody order that the felony warrant was issued against her for custodial interference.

I find it extremely difficult to believe that it is perfectly legal for a mother to give her child away without the legally named biological father giving up his custodial and paternal rights. Please provide a link to verify that.

Have you been verified with Tricia as a professional?

Thank you.

First off I stated that I am not a professional and then I also posted about being "stand corrected".

Google birthdads rights and you will see a ton of cases where birthdads rights do not exist in different states such as TX, Utah etc...

Here is one link to TX statutes.

http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemw...e/index.cfm?event=stateStatutes.processSearch

My website www.adoptionscams.net

Lynne Banks

Was it the car that was found at the Motel 6? She probably dumped it there because it was so close to Tornado Bus Lines?

As I recall from a video report: a younger man with dark hair said she had a BIG backpack and waited in the bus station till 1pm for the bus to leave.

She was seen by the Motel 6 mgr ( could have been on tape) pulling into the Motel 6 parking lot around 11:45 am and then shortly after walked across the street to bus terminal.

Yes it could still be contested in court. If I were the adoptive parents I would be handing the baby back, but listen guys,,,there are alot of them who would not. Maybe EJ will talk once she gets an atty. This girl is smart, and up until this point she has no atty. She has no one to speak on her behalf.

I think you jsut pointed out the MAJOR significant point here, "there are alot of them who would not." And, if this was a hinky handing over of a child (I hate to say it but a white child to a couple with means), I think that means the probability is even higher that whoever has him is not going to hand him back over.

I wondered how this seeming smart girl was not terrified in her situation, now I see, she is confident that what she did is legal, at least in Texas. Can't wait until the press release after her "meet" with the attorney.

Exactly - wonder how thought that?

"In all States, the birth mother and the birth father (if he has properly established paternity) hold the primary right of consent to adoption of their child.http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/consent.cfm#_note2'' http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/consent.cfm

The court had established Logan's paternity.

Exactly. Logan is the dad and no adoption can happen without his approval. EJ is just "hateful" and deserves to sit her butt in jail in AZ for the rest of her life, IMO.

1) E didn't want Gabe.

2) Smith's wanted him.

3) Logan wouldn't go for it.

4) Smith's knew they couldn't have him, BUT were so angry with Logan and the whole situation they helped E find another home for Gabe.

Smith's would rather have a "friend" have him than Logan?

Smith's have money and "social status" so they felt "entilted". The felt they could give Gabe a better life so how dare Logan tell them No.

What do you think of a scenario like that?

* I'm not sure I go for the Smith's doing this as a regular thing(total baby brokers) but they just got caught up and were so involved and angry.

Just a thought.

"In all States, the birth mother and the birth father (if he has properly established paternity) hold the primary right of consent to adoption of their child.http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/consent.cfm#_note2'' http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/consent.cfm

The court had established Logan's paternity.

Right they have.

And the part of (if he has properly established paternity) is the key here.

When you read about birth father rights in a state such as TX. you will read about a birthfather registry. Pay attention to the part where it says he has to sign it prior to the baby birth. BTW this pertains to guys outside of a marriage, it is a given that when parents are married they need birthdads consent even if he is not the bio dad. Most guys who have sex outside of being married and impregnate a gal, do not know about a Birth Father Registry. And very very very often moms will sign a paper with the agency that says "I do not know who the father is" and on the link I had provided it states that she has the right to do that.

Was it the car that was found at the Motel 6? She probably dumped it there because it was so close to Tornado Bus Lines?

the car was left in the motel 6 parking lot, but she didn't stay at the motel 6. they have video of her parking the car in the motel parking lot, sitting for a few minutes, then walking across the street to the Tornado Bus Line.

There is a news video of the guy who works at Tornado who sold her the ticket.

First off I stated that I am not a professional and then I also posted about being "stand corrected".

Google birthdads rights and you will see a ton of cases where birthdads rights do not exist in different states such as TX, Utah etc...

Here is one link to TX statutes.

http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemw...e/index.cfm?event=stateStatutes.processSearch

My website www.adoptionscams.net

Lynne Banks

From the link provided:

Who Must Consent

In all States, the birth mother and the birth father (if he has properly established paternity) hold the primary right of consent to adoption of their child.2 The court may terminate the rights of one or both parents for a variety of reasons, including abandonment, failure to support the child, mental incompetence, or a finding of parental unfitness due to abuse or neglect.3 When neither birth parent is available to give consent, the responsibility can fall to another legal entity, such as:

An agency that has custody of the child
Any person who has been given custody
A guardian or guardian ad litem
The court having jurisdiction over the child
A close relative of the child
A "next friend" of the child, who is a responsible adult appointed by the court
In all States, the court may determine that consent of the parent is not needed under specific circumstances, including termination of parental rights, abandonment of the child, failure to support or establish a significant relationship with the child, mental incompetence, or a finding of parental unfitness due to abuse or neglect. An unwed father's consent may not be needed if he has failed to establish his paternity or fails to respond to notice of an adoption proceeding.

This does not fit Logan from what I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member