FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Or were they there all night? I think the issue should have been explored more but it wasnt so that makes me think it might have been lina's mother and that might be why she sided with Adam.But who knows .

Seth testified Adam called him and he and Raquel raced over. They live not far away, like one minute by car. Seth said that the EMT's were already there. So, I guess he called them afterwards.

But, on the 911 call he told the dispatcher no one else was there. I guess he forgot about his children. Yet, when EMT's arrived, older woman opened the door. That's the part that confuses me.

I wish that could have been explained.

Makes it feel like they have to have another reason to be able to say it isnt murder. So they think the state didnt prove the case but they cant figure out what happened so they think if they dont find another reason he must be quilty?

I hope not as that would mean the jury didnt understand what they are supposed to be doing.

I think they have one person who is holding out from the rest of them. I think that why the wanted the 911 call to show the person something to prove their opinion. The chart as well.

As to which way it will go I dunno.

The dead pets question made me believe it is one person holding out and I think the holdout might be the not guilty vote soley based on that question. Surely a whole group would not want the answer to that question so it sounds like a ok we will ask if it will make you happy.

I thought the chart was an interesting thing for them to ask for to bad they couldnt have it. We might of had our verdict already. I thought it showed we had a good jury . Then the pet question..umm..

What would you guys ask for .
I would ask for autopsy and a dictionary. (can we have those?)

Excellent observation. Interesting that you think the hold out is the not-guilty. I really thought the jury was going to let him walk.

I think he did it, but after the Casey nonsense, I have come to expect shockers. 'Course, if he is convicted, that will be a shocker for me!!

Seth testified Adam called him and he and Raquel raced over. They live not far away, like one minute by car. Seth said that the EMT's were already there. So, I guess he called them afterwards.

But, on the 911 call he told the dispatcher no one else was there. I guess he forgot about his children. Yet, when EMT's arrived, older woman opened the door. That's the part that confuses me.

I wish that could have been explained.

So is this during the time Lina's mom was living in their home? It has me confused. Why neither side address it is even more confusing.

I thought they said an'' older woman came to the door' during closing today. I thought it was Adams G/F too but then the S.A used the descriptive older and confused me.

I really think they meant Adam's brother's fiance--which is now his wife. No offense to her, but when I saw her on In Session this morning, she looked a bit older than the brother. But, maybe it's just me.

IMO the testimony in court allows some question on this issue. Adam says he was the only one in the house . Adam didnt let the EMTs in someone else did. So someone was there ,question about how they knew when to arrive etc. How they got in .

Nothing to prove he was alone in the house and things that point to he might not of been.

Why wasn't this clarified? What's the big secret of who let EMT in? I don't understand.

So is this during the time Lina's mom was living in their home? It has me confused. Why neither side address it is even more confusing.

No, she wasn't living there at the time. If I remember correctly, she testified she lived with them for 3 or so months when she first moved to Florida.

And I really have to say ; I realize many have been impressed with the defense team in this case. I was a little bit earlier on in the trial but as the days went by, I found them to be incredibly hostile & rude. Unprofessionally so. I do not believe this aggressive-rip-your-head-off-approach to every witness made their client look like an innocent victim. It made them look as if they were afraid of what was going to be said on the stand (and innocent folks have nothing to fear because the truth never changes.) A. Millian reminded me of Jose Baez on steroids.

I like this jury. they seem committed to their work.

I like this jury. they seem committed to their work.

I don't know if I like them or not as the pet question has me a bit concerned, HOWEVER, I like the fact they are taking their time and at least reviewing the evidence this time around (unlike the CA jurors).

Excellent observation. Interesting that you think the hold out is the not-guilty. I really thought the jury was going to let him walk.

I think he did it, but after the Casey nonsense, I have come to expect shockers. 'Course, if he is convicted, that will be a shocker for me!!

I think he will be convicted ,then he will appeal and then be found not guilty.

(l I am a long term planner)

But I could change my mind tomorrow because yesterday I didnt think he would be convicted . Manslaughter being added was very bad for him. If it had been an option in Caseys case I think they would have got that. It is the charge people go with when they want justice and are not sure of the persons actual guilt based on the states evidence IMO.

A. Millian reminded me of Jose Baez on steroids.

PERFECT DESCRIPTION!!!

Yes - Defense used bullying to fill in the blanks. It got old really fast. Like, OK already, we know you're pissed off at "The Government", now show us the proof!!

I think he will be convicted ,then he will appeal and then be found not guilty.

(l I am a long term planner)

But I could change my mind tomorrow because yesterday I didnt think he would be convicted . Manslaughter being added was very bad for him. If it had been an option in Caseys case I think they would have got that.

LOL ! That was funny :)

I don't know if I like them or not as the pet question has me a bit concerned, HOWEVER, I like the fact they are taking their time and at least reviewing the evidence this time around (unlike the CA jurors).

The CA jurors should hve been charged with fraud or cheating or SOMETHING!! Failing to do their Civil duty!! They just flushed that trial right down the toilet. More concerned about their vacations than Justice.

(Personally - that one made me want professional Jurors.)

And I really have to say ; I realize many have been impressed with the defense team in this case. I was a little bit earlier on in the trial but as the days went by, I found them to be incredibly hostile & rude. Unprofessionally so. I do not believe this aggressive-rip-your-head-off-approach to every witness made their client look like an innocent victim. It made them look as if they were afraid of what was going to be said on the stand (and innocent folks have nothing to fear because the truth never changes.) A. Millian reminded me of Jose Baez on steroids.

I 100% agree with you and the bolded part ... :floorlaugh:

PERFECT DESCRIPTION!!!

Yes - Defense used bullying to fill in the blanks. It got old really fast. Like, OK already, we know you're pissed off at "The Government", now show us the proof!!

The CONTINUAL use of 'The Government' in SUCH a derogatory fashion wasn't very smart IMHO. For the assumption was made that all of the jurors are ANTI-GOVERNMENT and the simple fact that they are JURORS shows they believe in the process of government. And he kept repeating that english was his second language as if that somehow added credibility to what he has to say?? WTH?? All I can say is ICK. Like really, really ICK.

NT's posted the facebook link that reported this from a poster.

FROM TWITTER: "The jury is asking for a definition of myocarditis. Because it is a medical term, a definition cannot be given."

Well, I hope they're enjoying their coffee and chips while we wait. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back