TRIAL - Ross Harris #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duffie Dixon 11AliveVerified account ‏@DuffieDixon 8m8 minutes ago
Join our live stream of the #RossHarris murder trial. We are worlking on the audio problem http://on.11alive.com/2dXa7EF

He's awake, but I saw the opposite of wiggly-as in, he isn't even kicking his legs. RH does all the moving, shifting him side to side.

The chief impact of the video, imo, is emotional- seeing Cooper alive, and how terribly young and small and vulnerable he was. :(

In the shot from above (i assume that's where the camera angle is) Cooper kept grabbing the opposite shoulder of Ross before he switches Cooper to the other side. If that makes sense. He appeared squirmy, to me. In the further away shots I didn't notice it at all, it was just the closer in shot that I saw.

Next witness- Charles Redmon (Chris) another chick-fil-a employee.

Ross Harris Trial ‏@RossHarrisTrial 46s46 seconds ago
Redmon says he saw Harris at Chick-fil-A at least a "dozen times" within a year

Ross Harris Trial ‏@HarrisTrialFOX5 40s41 seconds ago
Redmon says that morning he waved hello to Cooper and said "hey coop!" before Harris and Cooper sat down for breakfast.

[video=twitter;786201599421009921]https://twitter.com/WildAboutTrial/status/786201599421009921[/video]

Redmon spoke to Ross and Cooper. Said "Hey, Coop!"

I'm waiting to hear from a witness - if there is one- who actually observed RH and Cooper while they ate & witnessed their interactions.

What the video tells me is that Cooper was awake and alert, as in not resting with his head on RH's shoulder or the like.

It also shows, imo, that RH seems very appropriate with Cooper and aware of him, including the fact he didn't just stick Cooper in a booster seat and leave him unattended while he picked up food when it was ready. I also noticed that RH didn't have his phone in hand while ordering or when he retrieved their food.

Comfort break-will resume@ approx 11:00am

All that can be heard from this line of questioning by Kilgore is the witness saying: "no idea, no idea, no idea, yes, what was the question?"

Will check back in later- hope the audio improves after the first "comfort break."

There don't appear to be many spectators in the gallery. Is this because there was a change of venue for the trial?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Witness 12, Peyton Barwick, Paramedic that arrived on scene.

Ross Harris Trial ‏@RossHarrisTrial 22s22 seconds ago
Barwick says there was no one doing CPR on Cooper and Harris was in the back of a police car when he arrived.

Ross Harris Trial ‏@HarrisTrial 48s49 seconds ago
Paramedic states when he arrived on scene Cooper had no pulse and was not breathing

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Peyton checked for Coopers pulse but there was none. Rigor Mortis had already set in.

Ross Harris Trial ‏@RossHarrisTrial 31s32 seconds ago
Barwick covered Cooper's body: "A 2-year-old boy laying on the ground in the middle of a parking lot. No one needs to see that."

Ross Harris Trial ‏@HarrisTrialFOX5 32s32 seconds ago
Barwisk says that Harris was dry, showed no emotion, and was not crying at the scene.

Cross exam

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s23 seconds ago
The paramedic stated on his report Cooper was "alert" he meant it to mean his eyes were wide open.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 53s53 seconds ago
Before paramedic had spoken to #Rossharris the police already identified the situation as a crime scene.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Def states even though things didn't pertain to patients health it was still noted on report. Paramedic states that's correct

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
On the report it wasn't noted #Rossharris didn't show emotion. Paramedic states the report pertained to the patient.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s27 seconds ago
Defense keeps making point the area #rossharris was driving in is extremely busy with traffic.

Next witness- James Ferrell, captain with police dept.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s44 seconds ago
Ferrell got in touch with multiple detectives to respond to the scene.

The fact this call had 2 do w/ a child the Captain had a detective trained in the field of children respond 2 scene.

The Captain wrote a supplemental to his report a year later when the case was being put together.

Ross Harris Trial ‏@HarrisTrialFOX5 56s57 seconds ago
Ferrel says that there was an odor in the car. Describes it smelling like a child's diaper, and the distinct smell of death, inside the car.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s53 seconds ago
Medical examiner was communicating with the Captain while he was compiling his report

Cross exam

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s23 seconds ago
The paramedic stated on his report Cooper was "alert" he meant it to mean his eyes were wide open.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 53s53 seconds ago
Before paramedic had spoken to #Rossharris the police already identified the situation as a crime scene.

Def states even though things didn't pertain to patients health it was still noted on report. Paramedic states that's correct

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
On the report it wasn't noted #Rossharris didn't show emotion. Paramedic states the report pertained to the patient.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s27 seconds ago
Defense keeps making point the area #rossharris was driving in is extremely busy with traffic.

I wonder why they keep making the point about traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993