Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SagMoonRising:

I would say that No, they'd not be interested putting it into the realm of psychics and tarot card readers. I think that most want cold hard evidentiary (DNA samples, for instance, is good science, whereas Astrology, is an Art based on some scientific principles) and much subjective rendering and the Astrologer as to how good he or she is in putting together the symbols of astrology. Edgar Cayce once said that Astrology is
75% intuition and 25% mathematics
(don't quote me, but that's the gist of what he said, I'd need to find the reading again for exact quote and percentages) : ) But he did say this, I just need to find that reading and the percentages for accuracy sake.

To tell the truth, I'm rather new as goes Forensic Astrology and it's symbols which seem to apply, therefore, I always encourage in my readings that others give their own as well.
I can understand when people might be hesitant to do so, IF the chart reader's rendering is one that pretty much jives with their own., but this is not always the case of course.

Therefore, I'd say, No - LE would not be interested and look at you as though you had 2 heads if you say, "have you considered a woman who was drinking and driving? After all Venus is in the 3rd house" and Pisces on the cusp of the 7th! I'd never chance this, although I'm sure that there are also open minded
detectives as well who work all the cases.
The minority I'm sure.

I'd say rather that it's quite likely I am perhaps no better then 50-50 chance of Venus in this chart indicating the sex of the perpretator who drove the getaway car.

I'm not at all satisfied with this to say to you "Take it to the bank"......as I might be with some of my other readings. I'm not all that confident in that regard. Traditionally, we might all recognize Mercury as either a timer in a mundane event chart, or a younger man in a natal chart, (brother, sibling usually younger)
we may suggest that Saturn is an older, more authoritative male, Jupiter a male (Robert Hand suggests both Saturn and Jupiter for father) some say uncle for Jupiter.
Then, Venus may be a woman for sure, but in this case we see Mercury in the 4th (the place of the accident)
and we see Venus in the 3rd the house that rules the automobile.

It's a toss up isn't it?:waitasec:

This one would require more work by others and their input.,imo.

I hope LE deals with a heavy hand regarding these charges as 'cause of death' was NOT determined because of the condition Little SYLAR's body was in when he was finally located.

Sheriff: Sylar Newton's Custodial Mother Arrested

http://www.kpho.com/arizona/26040063/detail.html
POSTED: 4:45 pm MST December 6, 2010
UPDATED: 5:00 pm MST December 6, 2010

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. -- The custodial mother of an Arizona toddler whose body was found in a wash has been arrested on suspicion of child abuse.
Yavapai County sheriff's officials arrested Christina Priem, 36, in Flagstaff on Monday on felony counts of involving a minor in a drug offense.
Sheriff's spokesman Dwight D'Evelyn couldn't say which child or children the three counts refer to or when and where the alleged offenses occurred.

The arrest stems from an investigation into the disappearance and death of 2-year-old Sylar Newton.

(brief on SYLAR going missing and being located included in link)

Reference is made to some of the posts previously listed in the CASE BRIEFINGS #1. The problem with this case was the timeline provided by the custodial 'stepmother'. Info as to the time the campground mgr contacted police was somewhat helpful.

update: explanation of arrest and $250,000 bond
http://www.kvoa.com/news/flagstaff-woman-accused-of-giving-children-drugs/
A Flagstaff woman is accused of giving her children and one of their friends drugs during a camping trip in which a toddler under her care disappeared and later was found dead.

Christina Priem faces three felony counts of involving a minor in a drug offense.

Yavapai County sheriff's spokesman Dwight D'Evelyn says none of the charges involve the 2-year-old toddler, Sylar Newton. He wouldn't say what drugs Priem is accused of giving the other children.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...newton-search-warrant-abrk.html#ixzz18MCeo4JW
Priem's daughter, 11, told detectives that earlier in the afternoon, she saw Sylar staggering and then could not wake him, the warrant said.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/new.../20100820sylarcourtrecords.html#ixzz18MCSoQu1
Documents show Collins admitted to smoking marijuana on July 24, the day Sylar was last seen alive. Collins also told deputies Sylar got into her purse and swallowed a prescription muscle relaxant.

http://fwix.com/charlotte/share/c26d1363d6/foreclosures_a_factor_in_case_of_missing_charlotte_woman

*Mrs. Simpson was last seen leaving the Liberty East restaurant on East Independence Blvd on Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 1030a.m.* Mrs. Simpson was last seen driving a gold colored 2004, GMCEnvoy displaying N.C. Tag # SXM-1510.
Investigators have been baffled since Simpson didn't have an apparent connection to Belmont or someone who might know the remote area where the vehicle was found.
Now, NewsChannel 36 has learned that police are looking at some foreclosures Simpson was working on as a mortgage broker for Bank of Granite. Some of those foreclosures were contentious and one of those was in Belmont.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26087578/detail.html

A WITNESS (ASTRAE)

Doris Teague, who lives in the area where the SUV was found, said she saw a man driving the SUV on Monday, but had no idea the vehicle belonged to a missing woman.
"I thought it was somebody helping to tear the mill down," Teague said.
She added: "He came back Tuesday, went down on the (railroad) tracks and I've never seen him since."

----------------------------------------------------
LAST SEEN CHART:

Capricorn Rising means Saturn ruler of this chart found in the 8th house of death and other’s assets conjunct tightly to ZEUS (the enforcer) within one hour conjunction exact.

Saturn is looking for it’s due with the square to both the Sun (the event itself) and the Moon co-ruler of the end of the matter found in a large stellium in the 11th house of opportunity and stranger danger.
The 11th also rules the masses, so is this in connection with her work as some have wondered aloud?

The Stellium here, also contains Mars which is 28Sag, located conjunct to Pallas (premeditation and a planned strategy) at 23 SAG.
Both oppose 5th house HADES (unpleasantness, and useless) at the crisis degree or 29deg.Gemini 57rx.

Hades also conjuncts the 6th house Kronos, (modern warfare, the ultimate in authority)
In the 6th house of decision making and in Cancer, ruler of which is the Moon in the 11th.
So, the Moon here is the one making the decision found in the 11th to ambush this woman, kidnap and kill her.
This though or well laid plan is seen by Admetoes (long standing issues) in the 4th house and conjunct to Algol.
Mercury in the 12th (the timer of this chart) is closely conjunct to Pluto (the destruction of the woman, Janet Simpson) in the 12th or hidden house of confinement, and it appears then, this was done shortly thereafter when last seen.

Toro at 12Capricorn square to Saturn suggests that this was a swift decision, firmly made and not easily undone, an act of “Brutality, rage and violence, “ perpetrated upon M’s Simpson.

Part of Misfortune (because it’s in the 12th), is also showing us by it’s proximity to the ASC. that this was so, and it’s opposition to Vulcanus, shows the intensity, and “mighty force” exerted to do her in. “Compulsive in it’s actions” is another keyword term for Vulcanus.
Being found in Cancer, the Moon rules, and again another testimony that this was a planned and enraged act FUELED by emotions, to kidnap or use force to kill his victim swiftly completely over which he seems not to have been willing to control.

Neptune in the 1st Quintile to the Sun and the Moon, appears to be saying that he used persuasive talk to entice her into feeling sorry for him and perhaps even agreed to meet up with him to talk with him about the pain (Chiron) he was feeling (Neptune is within a few minutes of Chiron)
The Quintiles are usually creative aspects seen as energy used creatively.

The 2nd house lord is Pisces,
so the connection made to Neptune it’s Ruler, and here
In the 2nd the Black Moon Lilith, is in a critical mutable sign at 17 degrees.

I don’t know if this is emotions overwrought, (anger and upset) over the Mortgage business, however the 2nd house does rule “Real property” and Real Estate.

I checked Hopi (Ambush ) and this asteroid is found at 20Virgo in the 8th house conjunct to Juno (marriage partner or like commitment) one who could also be jealous if Juno is involved here, as it is located 23Virgo.

One thing is pretty obvious, someone was very angry at this woman.

Very!

The testimony of 18Scorpio at the MC says this was indeed going to be a "black and white" issue.
Not a grey or let's talk about it meeting.

janetsimpsonlastseen.gif

Correction: .......tsk, tsk, someone is not reading my posts, lol:

Zeus and Saturn are not square the Lights (Sun & Moon) in the above chart
but rather are Sextile the Lights.

Zeus and Saturn are instead, square to Ceres and Toro.

Moon is not in Cancer, but of course as you can see in Sagittarius when she left that restaurant.

I was looking intently at that 6th House Cancer Ruled Decision that was made here, and said the Moon was in Cancer which clearly it was not.
The Decision making house, the 6th was in Cancer at this hour, hence the Moon (it's ruler) takes on the prominence for being both the co-ruler of this chart as well the ending found in the 11th in militaristic Sagittarius.

Saying that Saturn was "looking for it's due", still applies even with the Sextile, as Saturn is harmonious here with it's efforts to exact some type of revenge on M's Simpson.

Sorry folks,.......Happy Holidays! :)

More info I just found on this Missing woman case:

She WAS involved with someone, or seeing someone. She WAS in a position to have people angry with her, (homeowners going into foreclosure)
Either/or....Who kidnapped her, or did her harm is the question?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/12/09/1897469/no-onstar-signal-for-missing-womans.html

Myra Pendry, a Liberty East waitress, told the Observer that she saw Simpson, her former classmate, on Sunday morning when she came for breakfast at the restaurant, where she is a regular.

Relatives said Simpson, a mortgage broker, did not come home Sunday night and didn't arrive at work Monday at a Bank of Granite branch in Charlotte.

Friends and family have left messages on Simpson's home and cell phone, said Mike Stephens, Simpson's ex-husband, who has remained close friends with her.

Now her cell phone's inbox is full, and they still haven't heard from her, he said Wednesday.

Stephens said his ex-wife had been seeing a man in Durham, who said he spoke to her Sunday as she was leaving the restaurant. She told the man in Durham she had a few errands to run and she'd call him later, Stephens said. She never called.

"We're just hoping for the best at this point," Stephens said.

Stephens said Simpson has been going through a stressful period following the death two weeks ago of her mother, who suffered from Alzheimer's disease.

"I'd love nothing more than to find her stressed out in a hotel," he said.

But Stephens said she's never left for days without telling anyone.

"That's the thing that really scares you," he said.

Video from Charlotte News Update:
http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/local/Candlelight-Vigil-for-Missing-Woman-111735499.html

NATAL CHART (SUNRISE) NO TOB KNOWN:

Her Sun is afflicted by being so tightly aligned to fixed star SKAT, and it is not that alone, but the fact that her Sun is also square to Mars and Mars is conjunct
Fixed star ANTARES a star known for violence in the natal map. All this adds up to a violent end.

In the Progressions we can learn more about Janet Simpson’s vulnerabilities (the chart posted is not showing the progressions ),
As Jupiter progressed to conjunct within minutes her natal Atropos
At 24Gemini.
Her Venus progressed to 26Taurus 47minutes or conjunct “Algol”

Transits (shown) show us Saturn just passed over Ceres, (she recently lost her mother a few months ago) and was still reeling over that loss! (see article above)
Transiting Moira approaches her natal Neptune and TR. Atropos & Venus approaches her natal Saturn when she disappears.

The Natal Moon is not doing her any favors in Capricorn, for it’s in Detriment in this sign.
Or more succinctly said, her moon is opposite the Moon in it’s Exaltation in the sign of it’s exaltation (Cancer) , so the emotions are thwarted here in Capricorn, 180 degrees away.
The Moon on the 28th of February, stayed in Capricorn the entire day .

The natal nodes are giving us clues too, for this eventuality.
My thought is that North Node (in Vedic is seen as a malefic the same as the South Node would be),…however in Tropical Astrology,because we are in the West, we might see (depending on our own philosophy), the North Node as a
Benefit in Christianized thought, ……or attempting to overcome with a higher purpose in the life i.e. the NN (a benefit then) philosophically speaking.

Whereas Buddhists see “all time as one time” hence, the Nodes are pretty much indicators of the karmic wheel, or the same.

There is still a 3rd philosophy surrounding the Nodes of the Moon , for those who prefer may see the North Node as the indicator of the “group” without any religious/spiritual connotations involved.

What about Janet Simpson’s Nodal Axis?

Her North Node in late degree of Capricorn conjunct Chiron suggests she is one who finds much pleasure in trying to accomplish herself in the material world (Capricorn) in the business world. It’s a healing for her to do so, to bring about inner healing (perhaps to offset all that sacrificing Pisces in her natal chart)

Yet, the South Node (a malefic in both astrological main texts), is conjunct Uranus in Cancer and is also aligned with the fixed star POLLUX, the “twin of Castor” yes, the twins of Gemini, but in Cancer (preceeding sign) or the (Sidereal skies constellation)

Thanks to Anne Wright’s wonderful site, “Constellation of Words” we learn what Robson, Ebertin and others have to say about this particular Fixed Star and the Constellation:

According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Mars; and, to Alvidas, of the Moon, Mars and Uranus. It gives a subtle, crafty, spirited, brave, audacious, cruel and rash nature, a love of boxing, dignified malevolence, and is connected with poisons. [Robson*, p.185-186.]

Pollux has a strong Martian nature and has the name 'the wicked boy' of the of the sibling Twins. According to its nature, this star is brutal and tyrannical, violent and cruel if in conjunction with the Sun, Moon, Ascendant, MC or with malefics.

Just as Mars has its good sides if the energy it creates is channeled constructively, so Pollux should not always be considered as unhelpful. The star badly placed could manifest that way, not by the native misusing his energy but by others deceiving him and fate playing him some cruel tricks. Helper if in peril on voyages at sea. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.41.]

I'd give much thought as well to JUNO in M's Simpson's natal map, because it is very afflicted by degree and the alignment to the fixed stars.
This tells me that JUNO in her chart shows the type of men she'd be attracted to, and even though her ex husband speaks lovingly of her, and that's wonderful to hear they were still good friends, I have to wonder about other men she may have been interested in.

Juno does not necessarily indicate or implicate her husband at all, but can have to do instead with jealousy or others she'd possibly would consider marrying. The degree of Juno is what worries me, in this sign of fixed Leo.

Janet S. seems by her natal chart (caveat being no Ascendent known)
a very open and friendly , (Mars in Sag) trusting (Sag and Pisces) even sacrificing, empathetic type of woman, who easily could have been fooled by someone by her traits of vulnerability or giving ALL the benefit of the doubt when the instincts said not to, she may have not listened to that "still small voice within"......but trusted instead that no harm would come to her.

It's possible someone pulled the wool over her eyes, by their tale of financial woe due to her work, OR a personal attack....by someone she knew and trusted (Venus approaches by transit with Atropos over her natal Saturn)

:waitasec:

janicesimpsonnatalsunri.gif

Leomoon, in the first house of Janet's last seen, here's Neptune and Chiron conjunct at 26 degrees Aquarius, just like the 1:15 chart of the Shannons' wreck in Illinois. This is the Sabian "in a park surrounded by high walls, an imposing mansion has its gates wide open" degree again.

The geographic location of the SUV when it was found was near an old textile mill, which if you look at it on Google maps, looks like a sprawling industrial location, very near the river. It is strikingly similar to the image I have of the vicinity of the Shannons' accident.

Just seemed a quirky coincidence.

JB

Edited to add: Is the perp a woman? Sure looks like Venus in Scorpio is king of the hill...

Leomoon, in the first house of Janet's last seen, here's Neptune and Chiron conjunct at 26 degrees Aquarius, just like the 1:15 chart of the Shannons' wreck in Illinois. This is the Sabian "in a park surrounded by high walls, an imposing mansion has its gates wide open" degree again.

The geographic location of the SUV when it was found was near an old textile mill, which if you look at it on Google maps, looks like a sprawling industrial location, very near the river. It is strikingly similar to the image I have of the vicinity of the Shannons' accident.

Just seemed a quirky coincidence.

JB

Edited to add: Is the perp a woman? Sure looks like Venus in Scorpio is king of the hill...

Hi:

thanks for giving us this info, I'm counting on you for the Sabian Symbols, when these woman are finally found! :) It does sound intriguing doesn't it?
I don't know if I can find that location on google map, but I'll be looking for it.

In these two cases, the Sabien Symbol of a mansion with gates or huge building, do sound interesting, and I don't tend to use them as a regular part of my astrology,however, IF proven to be part of the crime when resolved, I'd be very tempted to use them in the future. Time will tell.

I hope that these cases (as all of them) are brought to some type of conclusion so the families can all rest and move on.

Until then, we simply don't know what happened and so, all readings still await finding answers as to what happened to these women.

As for Venus at 2 degrees Scorpio? I think that is M's Simpson as Venus is in a public house, being seen and was supposed to attend a family function leaving that restaurant.

See that Venus in the 9th is also in the same house of Moira - and Venus
is square to both the ASC and the D/C so, in harm's way in this chart, even though it's aspects appear well., All is far from well when Venus squares the
Angles.

Just learned this morning that my eldest daughter knows Janet Simpson. They were coworkers for a while, before Janet returned to Charlotte.

JB

There is a lot of creativity (Uranus) about Debbie Flores, but also a lot
of trouble awaiting Uranus that is stressed in one's natal chart to this extent!
A double-edged sword in this case. Uranus.

This link if accessed takes a long time depending upon your own computer system capability. Best to do something else while you wait for it to add all it needs to, lots of photos, etc.
http://www.myspace.com/debbiesmilkduds

I'm not sure if the missing BF's data is here on this link or not as my computer is being replaced this week for its a rather slower one to look , but there are many photos here of this young woman and her "friends":
http://antboogieworld.com/profile/DebbieFloresNarvaez?xg_source=activity

Not surprising at all when it comes to a stressed-out Uranus or Uranian soul.

VENUS TRANSITS PERSOPHONE (ABDUCTION) OF DAUGHTER OF DEMETER
AND ZEUS! CONJUNCT ATROPOS (KILLS HER) 3 testimonies - AS SATURN ALSO CONJ. HER NATAL ATROPOS.

Natal with unknown birth time (Ignore the houses):

She does have Uranus quincunx her Mars even though not shown in the graph below the chart. That is why it’s important to eyeball the chart itself and not always rely on othe bottom information under the chart.

Uranus is most important in Debbie’s natal chart understanding her choices in life, because they will be ones that ultimately bring her to new understandings, after the terrible chances she took with non-thinking for such as
Wonderfully intelligent young woman as she was with Mercury in Gemini

She could outhink most people and getting a Master’s Degree even in Law was a breeze for one with this chart.
Yet Uranus is a double edged sword isn’t it?
Depending upon what was done with this energy, we'd see aspects as such, (double edged)
and in her case, the formation of congregating planets, works against her in the end.

Neptune (illusions about love affairs) and Mars (personal behavior patterns) pulls this train of planets.
Her Uranus (the planet of extremes) opposed Algol, and squares her Moon, quincunx her Mercury (therefore, the stress is also on overcoming barriers perhaps laid down at home)
As she saw them to be causing her to reach over the barriers, not only stretching them but pushing them down completely to bring her into a place that was unsafe quite frankly.
Both psychologically and as it turned out for her, physcially too. Uranus sesquare her Sun.

There are no beneficial aspects made to her natal Uranus. :(

There will be an explosion at some point in time for her, and I suppose it was now., it was just a matter of timing.

Abduction was possible then, perhaps likely as her SUN is critical too, at 13Cancer.
With Mercury in Gemini, it’s quite possible it’s true about her higher achievements and education, however, Mercury is also in poor aspect all around, many problems she had.
Venus semi-square to that Mars which quincunx Uranus! She was beaten up by her love.

Black Moon Lilith in the “Definite Loss”degree and is harsh to Mars. Beaten up yet still went to see him.

It shows (breaking down the mental barriers) on the MySpace and especially the other site/link.

Sun is also square Pluto in the 13th of Cancer a Cardinal sign.
Being both Critical and squaring Pluto may mean an early death.

screenshot003v.jpg

screenshot004vq.jpg

Last Solar Return (ignore the houses, without her time of birth)

Grand Square Formation – puts SN conj. her Sun a malefic indicator.
Jealousy, (Juno) conj. her Sun

Grand Cross included Pluto with the Sun, the malefics Saturn & Uranus (in critical degree)
Potent for an abduction, all indicators here. Furthermore, Debbie’s Venus is in a murder degree, at 25Leo conjunct Atropos . Death by a jealous lover or perhaps over jealousy with another 3rd party involved with the b.f.

She would be fooled or even possibly drugged Knocked out or poisoned, may be another possibility with Neptune coming up for her.
(Neptune conj. crisis Chiron & BML.

And of course, this was the last Solar Return …..indicators.

She disappeared 5 months later!

screenshot005wc.jpg

LAST SEEN EVENT CHART:

8Leo is said to be a murder degree?
Sun in 5th of love affairs – between Cupido and Vertex and same degree!
This suggests a fated meeting (Vertex) and the Sun is the Ruler of the chart.
Lachesis then Mars & Pluto all here.

POF opposes Atropos,Venus and she’s dead.

Uranus squares Mercury,Sun, Mars & Pluto – so abducted But by whom?
Uranus rules the 7th house cusp of the other….
The B.F. should be seen as house 5 ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter does conj. Uranus.

Aquarius the sign seen on the D/C cusp

screenshot006cz.jpg

Ex B.F. said she left as Dexter came on TV

From Cable network info:

SHOe Sun, Dec 8:00 PM The Big OneIn the fifth-season finale, Dexter smells a trap being set for him and Lumen (Julia Stiles) and... more

hi leomoon :) i know this probably doesnt help but on jbg's myspace(which was basically empty of any/all info... i will dig up the link if i can re-find it) he says that he is sag but iirc we had this same problem with j.skelton too, didnt we? i cant seem to find jason "blu" griffith's dob. and i spent quite awhile searching. i thought i had a slam dunk when the police/arrest papers showed up this morning - but no go... i will keep looking. though i think your interpretation is most likely right on the money. one interesting thing that you pointed out is of the possibility of a jealous 3rd party - do you mean a female that was also involved with the ex-bf? or a different male that was smitten with debbie?

hi leomoon :) i know this probably doesnt help but on jbg's myspace(which was basically empty of any/all info... i will dig up the link if i can re-find it) he says that he is sag but iirc we had this same problem with j.skelton too, didnt we? i cant seem to find jason "blu" griffith's dob. and i spent quite awhile searching. i thought i had a slam dunk when the police/arrest papers showed up this morning - but no go... i will keep looking. though i think your interpretation is most likely right on the money. one interesting thing that you pointed out is of the possibility of a jealous 3rd party - do you mean a female that was also involved with the ex-bf? or a different male that was smitten with debbie?

The D/C 7th house cusp is ruled by Aquarius, which is not a BiCorporal or double bodied sign, so no I don’t think there are two involved.
The indicators of the charts both transits and S/R show jealousy probably was or would be involved. More then likely from her rather then towards her.

The 8th house cusp is Pisces in the 0 degree, so critical and BiCorporal. , but two were not killed, as her sister says she was no longer pregnant.

The cusp of the 6th house of decision making, is ruled by Capricorn with Mercury on the dark side of this cusp opposing Kronos (the ultimate in authority) taking that stance.
The cusp itself is conjunct “FACIES” which suggests that the decision made was a self-serving and ruthless one.

Is there anything to be gained from looking at a chart for the time that Janet Simpson's SUV was discovered by LE?

This happened at 10:21 p.m., Thursday, Dec 9, per the following article:

http://www.gastongazette.com/articles/charlotte-53348-missing-woman.html

I see Neptune/Chiron conjunct the Descendant, Venus @ 5Scorpio in house 3 (she's not far from where her SUV was found?) (Sabian, "a nice and well-maintained garden; an uncultivated field with a donkey kicking"), Mars/North Node/Pluto/Mercury all conjunct in house 5, Uranus/Jupiter/Lilith conjunct in house 8. I see it, just don't know how to interpret it.

JB

Is there anything to be gained from looking at a chart for the time that Janet Simpson's SUV was discovered by LE?

This happened at 10:21 p.m., Thursday, Dec 9, per the following article:

http://www.gastongazette.com/articles/charlotte-53348-missing-woman.html

I see Neptune/Chiron conjunct the Descendant, Venus @ 5Scorpio in house 3 (she's not far from where her SUV was found?) (Sabian, "a nice and well-maintained garden; an uncultivated field with a donkey kicking"), Mars/North Node/Pluto/Mercury all conjunct in house 5, Uranus/Jupiter/Lilith conjunct in house 8. I see it, just don't know how to interpret it.

JB

Is this in Belmont North Carolina (Halifax County or Gaston County?)
if you know...

Meanwhile: It would be great IF we could also get the time of the Witness seeing him on Tuesday .......but I don't see where she mentioned what time of day it was. :waitasec: You would think the Police or LE would have mentioned this to the media.

Regulus Rising, a Fall will be the outcome of this event. The Ruler being the Sun which rules Leo.

The Sun is in the mutable critical degree of 17Sagittarius – semi square to it's own ruler Jupiter – found in the 8th of Death. The Sun itself represents the event and is found in the 4th house of endings.
Conjunct Lachesis, which is the asteroid pointing to choosing a time of death.

If we look to the all important 1st house giving us clues as to this event itself,
we see that both Hopi is there, conjunct to Juno which falls into the 2nd of my Halifax Va. chart .
This appears then to be more personal then business related.

Hopi is here in Virgo – Virgo is deliberate planning and Hopi is about
a possible ambush with knives or even stabbings involved. (Wescott)
Juno normally is about personal relationships, perhaps jealousy involved.

The Part of Fortune for this killing event is in the 11th house of Opportunity.
There was an opportunity he saw and took it.
Check the aspects to the POF for further clues.

Notice that the opposing house and planets are the 5th which suggests a lover may be involved here.
If not a lover, perhaps gambling debts or a gamble, for the 5th rules such things as this.

Toro is about serious brutality and rage, much violent aggression.

The Moon (co-ruler of the chart) is found in the 6th of Decision making which may suggest that this person was very angry with Janet Simpson, and deliberated a while before ambushing her.

The Ruler of the D/C cusp, the 7th house of “the other” and known enemies, is in Aquarius and the Ruler then is Saturn (exalted in Libra) and in the maximum or 15th degree square to Mercury . These emotions seem to suggest a certain deliberate and calculated coldness here. (Saturn original ruler of , Aqu, Capricorn, Aquarius secondary ruler is Uranus)

It's also possible money was involved as there has been that first speculation it could have been an angry homeowner who she was foreclosing on in her business.
We'd look to the 2nd and 8th for real property and other's assets in that regard.

It's possible too......as we do see Saturn (ruler of the 7th) is stationed here in the 2nd house .

It appears to me that Venus in the 3rd of communications and short trips is indicating
Janet Simpson. Conjunct to Atropos suggests she is no longer on the earth, and the opposing Persophone is the indicator of an Abduction, to a far away place, or at least further from her home or the restaurant in Charlotte where she was last seen.

Scorpio 4th house cusp The End of the Matter House

In Scorpio – rules cemeteries , cremation, executions, dumps, rubbish, places that are subject to flooding? Morgues, incinerators, junk dealers (or where junk is stored)
locks & locksmiths, low class people, treachery (trees, bushy and hedging)
rotting & place of rots.
Places where there are ruins (near water) Streams (muddy & sluggish)
stagnant water, rest rooms – Property (real or in Escrow)
Plutonium, stagnant water , sewage, sanitation, Southwest direction (as in the wall of a room)

Swamps and tarpits..........Underground places, underground passages & vaults.

2l91duc.gif

The Belmont community involved in this case is in Gaston Co, NC.

I had wondered if this was personal, rather than occupational. Something I saw in one of these charts, perhaps the abductor Saturn in 8 squaring both Moon and Sun in 11 in the last seen chart? Completely bypasses the 10th house of professional matters...but the Saturn individual involved in both the beginning and the end of the matter?

Thank you.

JB

It figures, everytime I choose one locale, it's another one., the alternate one.
:banghead:

Anyway, the other county puts the Event at 25 degrees Leo, a degree in this sign of murder!All other remains the same pretty much.

Although on the last Seen chart, the Sun & Moon are in the 11th, Saturn is in the 8th house, close to the 9th, and conjunct ZEUS both at 14 degrees Libra. Saturn is exalted in the sign of Libra (strong) a literal strong, but don't put bias as to "how" the strength of Saturn is then utilized. We often make mistakes is we do (use bias) even as to strength of planets. The Planet does what it does)reflect) naturally.......and for Saturn, it's a known Malefic from the ancient days. Like Mars and unlike Jupiter (the greater benefic) Venus the (lesser Benefic)

http://www.astroheal.com/articles/malefic-benefic.html

Also in the 7th of the others, was Vertex at 0 degree Virgo which conjuncts Fixed Star Regulus which only recently actually moved into this new sign. The Fixed Stars do move, but extremely slow, taking about 72 years to move one degree.

So, marking a Royal Persian Star to the Vertex or any planet and angle, should be noted as well.

Degrees of crisis, murder or Fixed Stars of note, need all be read as being of importance in an event story.

Saturn is actually Sextile (a harmonious aspect) of 60 degrees within orb ,
to the Sun & Moon.

I'd take this to say that Saturn (planet of woe and harm and a known malefic ) is doing what it is with the approval of the Sun and the Moon ....working in unison with these symbolic lights of the event itself.
Planets are to be read as neutral bodies but of course with known malignancies or benefits to them seen

Perhaps SAturn is telling us he managed to fool or otherwise abduct her, and therefore Saturn (the malefic perhaps him, ) is in good stead with the Sun & the Moon in the 11th of stranger danger., or hopes, dreams, wishes.

note: The visual problem with the Event chart is that normally with 3 houses apart of 30 degrees each, we see this as a square , but in this case, note the houses are quite chopped up,, very small or or condensed as compared to an Equal house chart (Placidius or unequal in this case chart ) because of the cusps being unequal.

So, you need to check the sign (Libra) and degree (14) of Saturn in the 8th (near the the 9th cusp)
and count 60 degrees (a Sextile) over to the Sun & Moon 13 SAG and 12 SAG respectively .

It's easy to confuse the unequal houses with the larger equal ones sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member