trial thread: 5/8/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt a baby vulture they called her but dont you think EJ has already implicated herself by not saying who took the kid? The fact she never divulged even a description means she's not as good a liar as Casey IMO. And the cops could get a record of the phone calls with these people if there were any such calls.

No doubt Tammi is a Kook but if I had to pick between the 2 Kooks I would pick her at least she wanted a kid and had some stability. This was assuming Logan didnt want him .

Actually, there was a description of the couple - it just hasn't been played in this trial because it's not related to TPS' charges. There was a website set up that listed the physical description of the couple, including what they were wearing, and the woman's first name.

ETA: The couple in the park are described as (when detailing the handoff of Gabriel at the park):

"unknown Caucasian couple in their mid to late 30’s or early 40’s at Raymond Rimkus Park on Evers Rd. on December 27 at approximately 10:00 a.m. The male is described as husky, approximately 5’10” – 6’ and clean shaven, with dark brown or black hair. He was wearing a white polo shirt, and dark pants. The female is described as slender, approximately 5’6” with blonde hair that fell below the shoulder. She was wearing dark blue jeans and a red sweater."

could EJ have done something to Gabriel to protect him?

could EJ have done something to Gabriel to protect him?

I dunno about Tammi ( remember I havent seen alot about her) but I know the baby needed protection for EJ. Any mother who has such a violent temper and drinking issues does not need a baby and all moms know the job gets a lot harder as they age up until I would say the toddler years are over. At least I remember being glad I was young and healthy with my 2. Have a 31 yr old and a 15 yr old. and at 51 if I were to get preggy now I would jump off a cliff LOL

Im gonna play devils advocate here. I have only seen bits and pieces of this trial. Wish I had more info but is it possible at least at the beginning of this saga that Tammi thought Elizabeth was telling her the truth, that Logan was a and was not interested in taking care of his offspring therefore making the perfect opportunity for her to step in and take over. later she finds herslef in one hellva mess as Elizabeth cant seem to remember where she left the baby?

Did yall notice how evasive EJ was when she was grilled about who that couple was? IMO that poor kid is dead! She didnt even do half as good as Casey did describing the elusive adoptive parents in the phantom park. What a sad story.

I dunno if im too upset with Tammi she may be weird but I think if she had taken that baby he would be alive today, something I cant say about EJ.

Just saying

The long pauses by EJ are very concerning to me. It's like she was following a script and when Tammi went outside the script EJ was at a loss as to what she should say. But I still think Tammi is guilty of the charges of forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference. I also think they're both nuttier than squirrel poopie.

Tammi did not care one way or the other, she wanted to adopt a baby, no matter how, breaking the law or not.
She spoke to total strangers about adopting their baby, or to pregnant woman.
Yes, EJ was evasive, she's not going to implicate herself.

I think if Tammi never had involved herself, the manipulator, the liar, overbearing personality, EJ never would have left the state.

I think baby Gabriel is dead, and Tammi has a responsibility in this.
Did she do it? No.
Did she push EJ? Yes.

Did Tammi tell her to go to San Antonio? I noticed she sounded shocked when on the tape EJ said " you told me to" Tammi said what that man my husband knows? She didnt name him but the singer/preacher man. Apparently Tamii sounded like she was clueless?

Did Tammi tell her to go to San Antonio? I noticed she sounded shocked when on the tape EJ said " you told me to" Tammi said what that man my husband knows? She didnt name him but the singer/preacher man. Apparently Tamii sounded like she was clueless?

On the recording I believe EJ say's "I know, I went on my own" in reference to San Antonio. She then say's "but you were glad I went there because you have friends there."

The long pauses by EJ are very concerning to me. It's like she was following a script and when Tammi went outside the script EJ was at a loss as to what she should say. But I still think Tammi is guilty of the charges of forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference. I also think they're both nuttier than squirrel poopie.

LOL Squirrel poo LOL Well im somewhat sympathetic at anyone willing to take on another's child. Idont think I could do it but I have had my 2 both a boy and girl so I dont have a need to mother anymore kids , 3 if you count my hubby and he is the hardest to take care of LOL and more child like too.

No doubt a baby vulture they called her but dont you think EJ has already implicated herself by not saying who took the kid? The fact she never divulged even a description means she's not as good a liar as Casey IMO. And the cops could get a record of the phone calls with these people if there were any such calls.

No doubt Tammi is a Kook but if I had to pick between the 2 Kooks I would pick her at least she wanted a kid and had some stability. This was assuming Logan didnt want him .

Yes EJ is a liar, wait till her trial to hear all the details.

Do you know that Tammi has 2 or 3 children from a previous marriage?... she abandoned them......

Talk about stability for them.

Yes EJ is a liar, wait till her trial to hear all the details.

Do you know that Tammi has 2 or 3 children from a previous marriage?... she abandoned them......

Talk about stability for them.

3 children from one of her many marriages.

I dunno about Tammi ( remember I havent seen alot about her) but I know the baby needed protection for EJ. Any mother who has such a violent temper and drinking issues does not need a baby and all moms know the job gets a lot harder as they age up until I would say the toddler years are over. At least I remember being glad I was young and healthy with my 2. Have a 31 yr old and a 15 yr old. and at 51 if I were to get preggy now I would jump off a cliff LOL

EJ had a temper, but nothing has ever been said about drinking issues.

It's TPS who keeps drinking her wine every night.

Hmm, wonder if Jack is going to take the 5th when he takes the stand, if he is so worried about his rights, like his attorney seems to indicate.

That would be interesting - your honor, the defense's own witness refuses to testify on his wife's behalf. Hmmm....

Wow what happened? I left the room came back and the judge looks pissed.

Technical difficulties and the judge is not happy. The CD won't play on the computer.

He's not happy the pros. lawyer can't get the disk they stopped earlier to play.

Hmm, wonder if Jack is going to take the 5th when he takes the stand, if he is so worried about his rights, like his attorney seems to indicate.

That would be interesting - your honor, the defense's own witness refuses to testify on his wife's behalf. Hmmm....

Hey, I missed the lawyer who withdrew- what did he say?

Both Tammi and EJ have serious "issues" mentally. I do know at one point, EJ was not deemed fit to stand trial. Now she is. She must be on major meds. Right now, I don't think I can put the onus on one or another. Those two meeting at the airport was a perfect storm.

Take a drink every time Tammi Smith says Wine! Drink!

I probably shouldn't even talk because my attorney always gets mad when I talk to you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong