OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

I'm not 100% convinced he was directly involved, but I believe he knows something. I have heard about some discrepancies between the sketch and the real POI, but without seeing him myself, I can't say for sure.

ClayCat,
If he was there to deal drugs, I would think he lives locally. From what I've read of your visit to the bridge, and the pictures I've seen, this is not a place that just anyone could find. Since he had a 'meeting' there, he would have to be familiar with the area. So, now the killer(s) know that someone can identify them. If he wasn't part of the shootings, I think he's gone, he running, and not from the police. The police are probably the least of his worries right now.
But what really amazes me, is that someone else knows this guy in the truck. There are others who might have had dealings with him, are his neighbors, work with him?? Seems to me that somebody knows more than has been told. Someone can identify the POI. Perhaps he's not a suspect, but LE just wants to interview him. I would hope that someone would call LE and give them this info, even if they don't reveal their identity.

Yes, they are definitely local, Houndacres. We certainly believe that!

I think there are people that do know and are afraid or have some kind of skewed sense of loyalty. There is one person who is feeling pretty awful at this point. (Check the psychic thread. I picked up on someone and felt my life was over. Fortunately, one of our group called me and saved me.) I don't know that he is feeling remorse. It's more like he realizes he has ruined his life and his future.

ClayCat: The "skewed sense of loyalty" is the sociological mores of the drug sub culture that was very present when I lived in Oklahoma, and in Weleetka. This also relates directly to the subcultures preoccupance with drug seeking; and absolute protection of the drug source.

ClayCat: The "skewed sense of loyalty" is the sociological mores of the drug sub culture that was very present when I lived in Oklahoma, and in Weleetka. This also relates directly to the subcultures preoccupance with drug seeking; and absolute protection of the drug source.

Hi, W1...

I'm going hmmmmmmm - not because there's anything in your post that I disagree with but the way you worded that (bolded portion) grabbed me!!

Boots - OK, it's probably just as true today as it ever was there. I think it's gonna have to take some WS'ers to figure things out (with credible facts or darn good reliable sourced info) to get something in front of OSBI.

Absolute protection of the drug source is why, I think, we don't have the second suspect!

ClayCat: As we learned in Physics "forces occur in pairs." Man, if we could just find the one thing, whatever it is, we could start trying to see things that relate to that one thing.

When you people who live in Oklahoma go outside do you see a lot of eggs, because Oklahoma State layed quite a few.

Missouri made Northwestern look like USC. I wonder who the imposter was who was playing QB for Missouri.

So far Kansas is the only Big 12 team who hasn't acted like half of their blood has been drained out. We shall see what today brings.

"Something" made the killer/s use the county line road that day,there is some reason.If LE could compile a list of 50 people who travel that road the most,I bet at least one of the killers names would be on the list.Also,I wonder if one of the killers had something wrong with them,like overweight,mentally behind,speech empediment,bad acne,etc., that made them feel awkward socializing with others as a group.May have had girl problems/mother issues.Probably never took part in school sports or other social activities.Learning disability,maybe.Has never been popular with peers.Hobbies might include hunting and fishing.A loner for the most part,perhaps.JUst a fews possibilities I thought about.Anyone here interested in behavioral science?

k4kathy, look at my drug sub culture reply above. A look at sociological aspects should also be considered; given the volume of people in OK who are in a drug sub culture and don't realize it. I mean as an extention to say having a family member who is a tweaker, the innocent family member may be killed (as happens often enough here in Tucson) if the tweaker defaults on a payment to their "dealer".

k4kathy, look at my drug sub culture reply above. A look at sociological aspects should also be considered; given the volume of people in OK who are in a drug sub culture and don't realize it. I mean as an extention to say having a family member who is a tweaker, the innocent family member may be killed (as happens often enough here in Tucson) if the tweaker defaults on a payment to their "dealer".
I agree.I have thought that drugs were somehow involved in this case from the beginning.
I have a few theories of my own which I haven't shared publicly due to the fact that I could be very wrong.At this point,I won't rule out any possibilties though...will keep a very open mind.

BTW... Happy New Year !! I wish everyone peace and happiness.

ClayCat,
If he was there to deal drugs, I would think he lives locally.
From what I've read of your visit to the bridge, and the pictures I've seen, this is not a place that just anyone could find.

Since he had a 'meeting' there, he would have to be familiar with the area.

So, now the killer(s) know that someone can identify them.

If he wasn't part of the shootings, I think he's gone, he running, and not from the police. The police are probably the least of his worries right now.
But what really amazes me, is that someone else knows this guy in the truck.
There are others who might have had dealings with him, are his neighbors, work with him??
Seems to me that somebody knows more than has been told. Someone can identify the POI. Perhaps he's not a suspect, but LE just wants to interview him. I would hope that someone would call LE and give them this info, even if they don't reveal their identity....

Has anyone heard why the Uncle was on that road around that same time?..:waitasec:

Has anyone heard why the Uncle was on that road around that same time?..:waitasec:

This is a question that we all have wondered. No one seems to be able to tell us. So frustrating!!!!

I find it interesting that in the very beginning the LE said he thought they stumbled upon something..

This article below touches on the "came upon something idea..but it is not the article I was thinking of ...there was one written like on the first day after
http://www.newsok.com/clues-sought-in-slaying-of-girls-in-weleetka/article/3255420

Investigators spent most of the evening Sunday looking for clues in the area where the girls were found. Tire tracks preserved before heavy rains hit the area late Sunday show that a vehicle traveled down the road, then turned around near the ditch where the girls were found.

"We're not sure whether it was somebody passing by," Ross said. "It's an active area for people to throw from the bridge, shoot from the bridge."
Ross said the road, while remote, the road gets a fair amount of local traffic. The investigation so far has been focused on people who may live in the area or be familiar with the country roads.
"It's not likely someone pulled of the interstate or the highway and just stopped there," Ross said. "It's possible they went to meet somebody, or interrupted something or maybe it was a personal attack."

I've wondered the same thing,Mysterylover.
Also,I'm still confused about the initial 911 call.PP said he was alone when he discovered the girls's bodies and called 911.But we all know it was VP's voice on the 911 recording released to the media.And who's cellphone was used to make the call?

I've wondered the same thing,Mysterylover.
Also,I'm still confused about the initial 911 call.
PP said he was alone when he discovered the girls's bodies and called 911.
But we all know it was VP's voice on the 911 recording released to the media.
And who's cellphone was used to make the call?....

K4Kathy, I agree, seems very confusing, for a case that should be very simple.
I have had questions on the 'time-line' from the very beginning.
IF PP was alone, where was Uncle J?

I feel certain someone in the P house knows WHY this murder happened...:doh:

You've just discribed my suspect "Jerry P."..
1. Loner
2. Social issues
3. Traverles the road quite often lives w/in a mile from the crime scene.
4. Violent temper, has quite a gun collection. Always, has a loaded gun handy in his car, or truck and has a tendency to use them to.
I wish, one of you would read all the charges against him in Okfuskee County...they range ..assault with a deadly weapon, to pointing a gun with intent ...to assault and batteries, restraining orders..you name it!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back