AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is an enormous amount of peace in the truth and the truth is what it is and I can't fabricate the truth," said Jack.

Love it.

BBM, Snipped for space.
According to the comment that I linked to earlier, she gave up her rights right at the time she was getting ready to marry JS because he did not want to deal with kids. So according to JS on NG last night he said they met 12 years ago and married 10 years ago. So I am assuming that she gave her children up about 10-11 years ago.

BBM
Whoa! I must have missed this tid bit of information! This totally infuriates me! This man have children of his own, but does not want to deal with her kids. Red flag anyone? I surely would not date let alone marry a man who "didn't want to deal with my children." He makes me sick!

As for TPS, she doesn't deserve any other children. God gave her 3 beautiful, healthy children and she gives them up for a man. What a piece of work! TPS and JS if you are reading this -- Children are not dogs that can be given to the Humane Society when you "don't want to deal with them!" You don't deserve the love of a child!!!!!

A portion of an email from a valid source in SA:

She was seen here with the baby at the hotel. there is video. there is video at a restaurant. i do believe the baby is alive and that an adoption agency here helped her out. as far as nashville connection with the peters, i don't know. I just think they are awfully ballsy if they had something to do with this to be on national tv. i think authorities need to start questioning adoption agencies in town. i'm not sure but i hear that has not been done.

Compiled information from News interviews and TPS facebook.
Wed 9 Dec. Elizabeth called Logan informed him of the Smith’s intention to adopt Gabriel and asked him to sign the custody papers. Said she’d already given the baby to them.

Dec 9 also the day Eliz called LE and said Logan took Gabriel and wouldn't tell her where he was. Gabriel found 6 hours later at the Smiths.

You know I feel bad for H also. Who knows how many times they have introduced her to a new baby telling her it's going to be her new brother or sister. These people need to be stopped.

Not only that, but she is yet another child who has a parent/father who wants her!! I believe he will prevail in the end, in getting custody or at least visitation rights. Look what they've done, not only to H, but also to H's rightful family members on her father's side - they've denied the father and any of his family the right to be a part of this child's life and left him battling the courts just to have any rights. That's sick in my opinion. And the damage has been done to H already, but do the Smith's care? Why did H's mother go along with this?

BBM
Whoa! I must have missed this tid bit of information! This totally infuriates me! This man have children of his own, but does not want to deal with her kids. Red flag anyone? I surely would not date let alone marry a man who "didn't want to deal with my children." He makes me sick!

As for TPS, she doesn't deserve any other children. God gave her 3 beautiful, healthy children and she gives them up for a man. What a piece of work! TPS and JS if you are reading this -- Children are not dogs that can be given to the Humane Society when you "don't want to deal with them!" You don't deserve the love of a child!!!!!

I read a comment yesterday on a news article from someone claiming to be TS's EX husband. From what he has to say she CAN'T adopt like 99% of us here could and would. That is why she does what she does.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/so...spx?p=Comments

Hit next a few (3) times on the comment area until you find her ex husbands first name being used! hint hint the comment is in all caps!

When reading it keep in mind that this is her EX HUSBAND that is saying this but it does go along with what we already know about this woman!

BBM
<snip>

Agree! Plus, how can a man, Jack, agree to withhold another man's child (his son-in-law - Travis Warford) from him when he didn't want three beautiful children that belonged to his supposed beloved wife? How can he participate at all in trying to cast Logan as an abuser. Maybe he thinks emotional abuse is ok as does Tammi.

Maybe Tammi and Jack didn't want her own children because they could not own them 100% - their father was not going to be duped into relieving his custodial rights.

Dec 9 also the day Eliz called LE and said Logan took Gabriel and wouldn't tell her where he was. Gabriel found 6 hours later at the Smiths.

Wait, did Eliz call LE or was it Logan? I thought it was Logan.

Is this twice in Dec then?

BeandE wrote:

JS: Man it feels like Christmas here in Phoenix...a chilly 52 degrees. We're in the midst of a hiccup with the new baby, Gabriel. The mother picked him up Friday evening to visit the father and hasn't been seen or heard from since. Pray!!

December 22, 2009 at 12:31pm

Dec. 14 Logan files in Maricopa County Superior Court

Dec. 14 Gabriel was found at the home of one of Johnson's friends

Dec. 18 Jack claims Elizabeth picked up Gabriel from them and became MIA

Dec. 22 Jack proclaims online they haven't heard from Elizabeth

Looks to me like they were purposefully creating an online record to cover their butts. However, how much of what they have said and posted is just smoke and mirrors. Liars make mistakes though.

It would be interesting to construct a Table with the timeline posters have been working on in Column A and the actual text of internet postings from Tammi and Jack in Column B.

"When Gabriel dissapeared, they said basically, if you really care about your son and you want him back, and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, that you'll sign the paperwork and then she'll bring him back to us, and you'll know he's safe," said McQueary. "And I said, no, I'm not signing any paperwork."
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...se-take-polygraph/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
I just cannot understand how these people haven't been arrested for extortion! Besides the kidnapping and possible murder, this is the one act in this case that outrages me the most. I wish I knew exactly what day it happened.

Also, on Jack's MS he has pics of him and H. He sure looks happy in those shots with her. I wonder when he had his change of heart about kids...
I think he never had an aversion to them in the first place maybe...
But that's neither here nor there really, just interesting. Where's Gabriel?!

just thinking out loud again...

Wed 9th Dec. Elizabeth called Logan informed him of the Smith’s intention to adopt Gabriel and asked him to sign the custody papers. Said she’d already given the baby to them.

mom, do you have the link for that? Looking for if she gave Logan the Smith's names, or just said, e.g., "a couple, wife's first name is 'Tammi', don't know anything else about them" like the Cheryl couple.

TIA

:blowkiss:

Logan was contacted on 12/27 by the Smith's with the threat to sign the papers if he wanted Gabe to end up in a safe place. That was shortly after he got the text from EJ that she has killed the baby.

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2010/01/wheres-baby-gabriel-mother-of-missing-8-month-old-arrested/
Thank you for that info!
It makes me feel a little more hopeful for Gabriel than if she'd texted that she'd killed Gabriel after Logan refused to cave in to the extortion attempt.

Logan was contacted on 12/27 by the Smith's with the threat to sign the papers if he wanted Gabe to end up in a safe place. That was shortly after he got the text from EJ that she has killed the baby.

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2010/01/wheres-baby-gabriel-mother-of-missing-8-month-old-arrested/

It's just really hit home to me how much Logan has been emotionally tortured by these people. Who in their right mind or who has any kind of empathy calls the father after they have been told their child was murdered and tells them to sign away custody or he won't be seen again?

To Marigold, Reiyn, Dr. Know, and anyone else out in AZ --

If you don't mind, as soon as you hear of an arrest of the Smiths on attempted obstruction of justice, giving LE false information, baby brokering, giving unlicensed enemas, etc., please let us know! You may hear before the rest of us get the news --

TIA!

Wait, did Eliz call LE or was it Logan? I thought it was Logan.

Eliz did. That's why the pending charges on making a false police report.

My understanding from news stories:

She called Logan at work and asked him to relinquish his parental rights so she could put Gabriel up for adoption. He refused, so she gave Gabriel to the Smiths, called LE and said Logan had taken Gabriel and she didn't know where he was. Took them 6 hours to locate Gabriel at the Smiths.

Is this twice in Dec then?

Dec. 14 Logan files in Maricopa County Superior Court

Dec. 14 Gabriel was found at the home of one of Johnson's friends

Dec. 18 Jack claims Elizabeth picked up Gabriel from them and became MIA

Dec. 22 Jack proclaims online they haven't heard from Elizabeth

Looks to me like they were purposefully creating an online record to cover their butts. However, how much of what they have said and posted is just smoke and mirrors. Liars make mistakes though.

It would be interesting to construct a Table with the timeline posters have been working on in Column A and the actual text of internet postings from Tammi and Jack in Column B.

I've only seen once, not twice.

Where did Dec 14 Gabriel was found at the home of one of Johnson's friends
come from? I haven't seen that before.

Once, Dec 9, Gabriel found in 6 hours, is all I've seen in news.

ETA: At the moment, I'm totally confused, because now I'm seeing stuff I haven't seen before. Could be my flu, but if someone can provide links for these, I'd really appreciate it:

Dec 9 Eliz called Logan and told him about the Smiths and that she'd already given Gabriel to them

Dec 14 Gabriel was found at the home of one of Johnson's friends

ETA for Dec 9: Then in December of 2009, another police report revealed Johnson called police and told them McQueary had taken Gabriel and would no give him back.
Police later accused Johnson of filing a false police report after learning Johnson herself gave Gabriel to Tammi and Jack Smith.

This is the first time that I have seen (or heard) of TPS stating that the reason EJ skipped town instead of bringing Gabriel to Logan was because Logan threatened to skip town with Gabriel and head to his sister's house in Illinois, and take EJ out to the desert and that nobody would ever find her again.

Here's a video with TPS stating this via a phone conversation with the reporter.
http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_863.shtml

On Tammi's 'underground help' posting and statements, I think the changes we're seeing in her explanations are because she has, in the past 24 hours or so, begun to realize that LE, some reporters/interviewers, and many members of the public, are not going to accept her exaggerations, speculations, wishful thinking, covering for herself, etc, as fact. I think she is learning that when questions are asked, people are looking for *facts*, and are simply not interested in her fabrications and exaggerations, that her agenda is not the agenda of others, and certainly not the agenda of Gabriel.

With that in mind, she said (putting it together from multiple articles, videos, and NG) that Eliz said the word 'underground' once, and that she (Tammi) interpreted that to mean a women's shelter/domestic violence shelter. So the fact nugget we can get from this is that Eliz said 'underground' once.

Tammi said Eliz was talking about 'running', and something about 'identities'. The fact nugget I *think* we can get from this, or at least the maximum I'm willing to rely on, is that Eliz said something about going on the run, possibly getting new identities for herself *or* herself and Gabriel, and that these identities might come from an 'underground' or illegal source.

Since we see that Tammi is prone to spewing self-opinion and speculation as fact, I think it may be true that Eliz said something about going on the run, and that Eliz threw out something like 'maybe I could get a new identity'. (She did buy the bus ticket in a fake name (Elizabeth Jones), and she was on the run).

I'm tossing everything else Tammi said about this, and I'm going to hope as reality dawns on her further over the next day or two, that she will begin thinking about what facts she actually knows, and saying only those. (Actually I hope she'll just stfu because she's damaging the determination of wth happened to Gabriel - the *only* thing we want to know!!!)

I think this LE dept is smart, very smart. And I think they saw Tammi for what she is, and came up with the strategy of naming the Smiths as POIs in order to force them to quit playing self-centered games and cut to the facts that may actually help find Gabriel (the #1 thing they want right now!!!).

I will be praying today that Tammi and Jack will wake this morning and get slapped on the forehead with a "It's about Gabriel" stick, and go back to LE, and give the facts with *no* frills. (and that they'll then stfu.)

:cow:
I don't know why she's injected herself the way she has, but just watching her on tv I get the impression she fashions herself a detective. IOW, I'm not sure how much she really knows, but in her mind believes she may have the key(s) to unlocking the mystery. She obviously likes the attention...I think they both do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie