TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on pg. 7, post #168, Gwyn was being interviewed and said:

Uh, this is a very rural area, a very wooded area, and someone would have had to known how to navigate around the area. Uh, either a hunter or a resident or something of that nature in order to be able to, uh, in order to enter and exit, uh, like they did

So, they've exited the woods? Is that something we knew already?

roadblocks: yes need to know what people who travel that road and what they may have seen

hln: do you mean a car?

LE: most people take the same routes day after day.. we want to know what people who traveled that road witnessed that day and subsequent days

Roadblocks are being set up. Asking what people may have seen that travel that road last wed. Mark ON primetime. They are looking for a vehicle. we just want to know what people who travel that road day after day. saw that morning

This is my gut reaction, or maybe my wishful thinking. Having the perp's DNA would be a big break.

My initial reaction is that it doesn't belong to Holly either. I'm not convinced that if it isn't hers, that they know who it belongs to because DNA found at the scene would be enough for an arrest warrant.

Talking about the brother on prime time. Saying he is having a hard time.

This is so very very devastating. Even with the most expert counseling...this poor family. To have witnessed his sister walking away... possibly forever... and not have realized it ... and be forced to relive it over and over and over...

One life in grave danger, but three more could be in ruin here. Perhaps more then three more.

So very sad.

Cruel world.

My initial reaction is that it doesn't belong to Holly either. I'm not convinced that if it isn't hers, that they know who it belongs to because DNA found at the scene would be enough for an arrest warrant.

But they do not have a suspect in custody in order to compare the blood sample....it could be Holly's or the perp's. I would say they know if its hers or not...and if its not, they probably have enough to do a comparative once they have a suspect in custody.

This is JMO..
but when I hear.. "Do whatever it takes to bring her home." It makes me think that the discussion between the sheriff and the family, is about a risky move... maybe even getting ready invade a home or something...
Maybe the meeting is also about what to say on National TV tonight... To throw the perp off... I really think the blood is from the perp... Most likely a R.S.O. who's DNA is in the data banks... JMO

I believe in TN it is legal to do familial dna. Just another avenue if the blood is the perps.

They can go look and see who has a cut on them!

Could it be weather-related? Are they expecting severe weather to move into the area tomorrow?

Sorry - I'm just frustrated. I understand the need, but just want so desperately for Holly to be found. I remember when Tanya Shannon was found 3/4 a mile from her car in early January after her car crashed (with her husband dale) on December 5th. It took them almost a month to find her due to extreme weather. . . and she was only 3/4 of a mile away. My heart just breaks.

I think it's been too long since we've had good news that I don't know how much more I can take.

Please, please, please - someone please find Holly, Kyron, Hailey, haleigh, or Robert Lee Hourihan (along with about a hundred more)!

Hugs,

Mel

But they do not have a suspect in custody in order to compare the blood sample....it could be Holly's or the perp's. I would say they know if its hers or not...and if its not, they probably have enough to do a comparative once they have a suspect in custody.

I agree. A previous poster suggested that LE had "ran the blood through a database and might know who it belongs to" I was just commenting that that was doubtful because it would have been grounds for an arrest.

I am wondering why everything is so tight lipped. LE doesn't even want family/friends/locals talking to the media. I can't recall ever hearing a gag order placed on an entire town...

Has the "neighbor hearing a scream" been confirmed or is that just a rumor?

I think no one talking to the media could work both ways negative and positive. People will lose interest do to nothing being reported and until they have a suspect they need public interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member