Special on TLC

NitrousPowrdSS

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Hey guys. Was just wondering if anyone saw the special on TLC about Casey Anthony. I didnt see it but I am imagining alot of you did. My girlfriend was channel surfing and said she caught the tail end of some comments about my apartment (218 in Sawgrass). Id like to know what was mentioned on there because according to her it seemed like they were portraying that Casey spent alot of time at my apt. Just want to clear things up.

Hey guys. Was just wondering if anyone saw the special on TLC about Casey Anthony. I didnt see it but I am imagining alot of you did. My girlfriend was channel surfing and said she caught the tail end of some comments about my apartment (218 in Sawgrass). Id like to know what was mentioned on there because according to her it seemed like they were portraying that Casey spent alot of time at my apt. Just want to clear things up.

NitrousPowrdSS I didn't see the show on TLC. When was it on?

ETA: Sorry Nitrous, I wasn't trying to be nosy at all. Please forgive me.

Nitrous . . . Welcome Back!!! Was that today she saw it? Could it have been another channel (since she was channel surfing)? We can try and find out, I don't remember any shows on TLC and I am unaware of any new ones.

Someone will probably post it on youtube, and if they do I'll come back and put up a link for you.

Was it footage of 218 they showed or just comments?

Hey guys. Was just wondering if anyone saw the special on TLC about Casey Anthony. I didn't see it but I am imagining a lot of you did. My girlfriend was channel surfing and said she caught the tail end of some comments about my apartment (218 in Sawgrass). Id like to know what was mentioned on there because according to her it seemed like they were portraying that Casey spent alot of time at my apt. Just want to clear things up.
I was looking on line . I saw someone mentioned on a
FB page there was a show on April 9th on TLC but nothing else was mentioned and I don't know if it is true. Went to TLC and did not see anything there. If there was a show someone here would have known I would think.

TLC does show older 48 Hours Mystery Shows once a week.

Might she have meant the 48 hours mystery special? It was on a couple of nights ago.

They showed footage of apartment 210 and talked about that, did not hear of any other apartment talked about but only half watched the show.

Here's the link

48 Hours Mystery: Only Casey Knows

April 16, 2011 7:45 PM

[ame="http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7362976n"]48 Hours Mystery: Only Casey Knows - 48 Hours - CBS News[/ame]

TLC repeated the original 48 Hours from 2009 on April 9 and April 10 so that might have been what she watched.

TLC repeated the original 48 Hours from 2009 on April 9 and April 10 so that might have been what she watched.

Well that splains why they made it sound like she spent a lot of time there...CA still spouting that Zanny is code for someone else and trying to find a fall guy. IMO

Nitro...are you still living at Sawgrass? Will you be called to testify?

Nitrous, if the dates match up, I am betting this is what your girlfriend saw. It has been replayed many times. It has been so long since I viewed it, I can't recall the Sawgrass references specifically.

I'll check and see if someone uploaded it and we can link it for you.

I did watch the re-run (original) of 48 Hours Mystery on TLC about Casey Anthony, it was on after midnight Sunday am, April 10th. They talked about Sawgrass apt 210 and the Zanny story...I don't recall anything at all about apt. 218 though.

IIRC, the special on TLC is from the original air date from 48 Hours Mystery on October 17, 2009.

For whatever reason, the link provided by CBS posts two videos of the same show. UGH!!
Workabe link:

[ame="http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5392977n"]The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony - 48 Hours - CBS News[/ame]

She insists it was my apartment on the show. Maybe it was a different show. Im not sure. Just was curious.

She insists it was my apartment on the show. Maybe it was a different show. Im not sure. Just was curious.

The Cast Iron Tattoo guy says he was subpoenaed..have you gotten one? (feel free to not answer...just curious):innocent:

I would not be surprised if they made reference to it, just due to the proximity.
Good for you to be alerted, Lord knows who the Casey Express will target next-I would hate for their theories to effect yet another person who thought KC was their friend.
It seems the defense is all the rage in the media these days; That is, the defense is using the media to float theories and the media is eating that poo with a spoon.

-And then they come in here to check us out like we're a Nielson study-

This community (Websleuths) is likely to be targeted at trial, IMO. They have already singled out some of our users. Since you're a member of this crazy family, we got your back, too, in the event the bus heads your way. Much attention will be paid to this site, especially if it is mentioned at trial, so please feel free to counter any stupidity right here where it will be seen and appreciated.

I would not be surprised if they made reference to it, just due to the proximity.
Good for you to be alerted, Lord knows who the Casey Express will target next-I would hate for their theories to effect yet another person who thought KC was their friend.
It seems the defense is all the rage in the media these days; That is, the defense is using the media to float theories and the media is eating that poo with a spoon.

-And then they come in here to check us out like we're a Nielson study-

This community (Websleuths) is likely to be targeted at trial, IMO. They have already singled out some of our users. Since you're a member of this crazy family, we got your back, too, in the event the bus heads your way. Much attention will be paid to this site, especially if it is mentioned at trial, so please feel free to counter any stupidity right here where it will be seen and appreciated.

What happened there? :waitasec:

What happened there? :waitasec:

I know for sure who the members were that were targeted, and IIRC it was DomC's e-mails to Cindy on one occasion, maybe another occasion in a doc dump, where posts from those members were used to dissect our theories and sorta bash. Another member was brought up by CA early on....and we all were collectively referred to as "losers" by TraceyM. Wonder if Tracey knew at the time that her employer is a member?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back