AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel absolutely terrible for the young female family member who posted the lengthy comment on the older article. I also feel she will be even more disappointed in the near future. Law Enforcement does not make arrests on whims, notions or gossip. I am assured they physical evidence and sworn statements if not more. I am also extremely bothered that this person named Donnie's victim. She deserves privacy to heal.

IMMHO

The same young female has posted another comment on the FOX10 facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/FOX10News/posts/267419950026049

I know this is horrible to say as well but I am wondering about the victims claims as well....maybe it was a case of dad/daughter incest and lets face it, this is very common........but 4 men in the same family and multiple victims is very rare...thank god......if it is true then it really is an orchestra of banjos playing sick sick sick case. Did you read the comment on one of the news sites by a man who had worked in jails? He said he had seen some really bad stuff but that this was right at the top.

If this is true then lock them up and throw away the key.......disguisting......

What does disturb me is that DH was being investigated for 4 months, which means the victim went to the LE four months prior. People are saying that DH was to be questioned the day he killed himself. Why wait to that day and also the other guys must have all known what was coming as well............I am very confused about this, especially as RSW had put on fb that there was stuff about to happen. So obviously quite a lot of people in this town knew about this situation. Why did the mother still see the father and is defending him on facebook if the victim is who has been virtually named in the comments ???? does the mother not beleive her as well....I just dont understand.

I am not blaming the child at all, poor girl but is there a chance she has named other names for some reason?????? I suppose the fact that LE say there are multiple victims rules this out....what is going on in this town!!!!!

She seriously needs to quit posting on Facebook even though she appears to be a victim herself. (where does the freaking incest end!)

LE says there are multiple victims. It's not one little girl's word against all the big bad men.

Thank you.

Le now says there's multiple victims?

Wow oh wow......dad is virtually saying that DH DK & RSW are guilty....well he is saying they are pieces of "waste".........and what is with CW defending them as well????????? I really hope they have the victim that went to LE out of that town.............I dont think her own family are beleiving parts of her story.

I know this is horrible to say as well but I am wondering about the victims claims as well....maybe it was a case of dad/daughter incest and lets face it, this is very common........but 4 men in the same family and multiple victims is very rare...thank god......if it is true then it really is an orchestra of banjos playing sick sick sick case. Did you read the comment on one of the news sites by a man who had worked in jails? He said he had seen some really bad stuff but that this was right at the top.

If this is true then lock them up and throw away the key.......disguisting......

What does disturb me is that DH was being investigated for 4 months, which means the victim went to the LE four months prior. People are saying that DH was to be questioned the day he killed himself. Why wait to that day and also the other guys must have all known what was coming as well............I am very confused about this, especially as RSW had put on fb that there was stuff about to happen. So obviously quite a lot of people in this town knew about this situation. Why did the mother still see the father and is defending him on facebook if the victim is who has been virtually named in the comments ???? does the mother not beleive her as well....I just dont understand.

I am not blaming the child at all, poor girl but is there a chance she has named other names for some reason?????? I suppose the fact that LE say there are multiple victims rules this out....what is going on in this town!!!!!

Tillman's Corner (where BW disappeared from) is not some small little isolated town. It's smallish compared to others, I guess, but it's surrounded by other towns and is not sparsely populated. The arrests are occurring in a totally different county than where the perps. live. Whatever event occurred that led to the allegations (possibly more than one event, we don't know yet) occurred in Baldwin County but the men live in Mobile County. These aren't some small little backwoods towns (not that I'm saying you think that... but some do). Actually, we have a growing economy and a growing population during a time when a lot of areas are experiencing a repressed economy. We have a lot of tourists here, many transplants from other areas of the country. Actually quite an international population. I'm just sharing this so you'll know that whatever has happened in this family is not necessarily known by or representative of the towns they live in. DH lived in Baldwin County. BW's brother is listed as homeless but I guess we could say he is from Tillman's Corner. One of the uncles is a resident of a community in North Mobile, Tillman's Corner is in south Mobile County.

In my (thankfully) limited personal experience, it took a YEAR from an initial report to an arrest occurring...all parties knew it would eventually happen, but it took forever for it to be so. For that year there was only supervised visitation.

Per LE, one of the suspects named by the victim confessed, and also gave the name of another suspect. I don't think that much has been fabricated.

My own personal opinion...I think possibly DW was both victim and suspect.

and I know they are saying there are multiple victims....they have said that for a while.........but then why are the women in this family defending these guys if the victims are their own family members......and by the sounds, the closest of family members. I just dont understand, are these mothers not beleiving their children or the original child who went to LE

I have to admit, my initial thought when I heard about DH's suicide, was that he harmed Brittney then couldn't live with himself.

But if the suicide was his way out of facing up to the abuse, of going to jail, what reason would he have had to harm Brittney first? He didn't need to silence her.

I hope she has bolted, and to be honest I hope she finds a better life out there.

and thank you for explaining to me re "towns" etc....I am from Australia and dont really understand about counties etc.....I sought of know where alot of the states are located so I do apologize if I sound condesending, it is just a case of not knowing.

She seriously needs to quit posting on Facebook even though she appears to be a victim herself. (where does the freaking incest end!)

LE says there are multiple victims. It's not one little girl's word against all the big bad men.
I wonder if she turned the perp in who raped her? Or is that guy still out there doing the same thing to other children? Maybe police need to talk to her too!

Another arrest (or two?!) are expected later this week?!

This just keeps getting worse & worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member