17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
FL.Gave GZ a gun permit they also gave him a ccp, Those charges he had were expunged.So if he never was convicted he has a clean record or did FL make a big mistake giving him a CCP and a gun permit?

The very serious charge of interfering with the cop in the bar incident was plead down from a felony to a misdemeanor. It was not expunged. No felony, you can get a gun. But I must say, George has had extraordinarily good luck when it comes to being handled by LE.

But he did not see the beginning of the scuffle.

So what?

According to Robert Zimmerman Jr. and Zimmerman Sr., George was constantly having his head slammed into the concrete for about a minute, almost losing consciousness, BEFORE George shot Trayvon in the chest *to save his own life.*

imo

Seriously? Do you really think he could utter a word after the sudden trauma his body and mind suffered?

MHO

MHO yes he could have......know of a person who was stabbed in the heart and kept swinging in a fight till he bleed out....I can't remeber where it happen but back in the 80s a couple FBI agents were killed in a shoot out with suspects, the suspect had something like 11 fatal wounds between them but kept on shooting back....so IMHO its not far fetch TM could of said you got me.....IMO again I think he most likely said you shot me and GZ heard you got me.

The very serious charge of interfering with the cop in the bar incident was plead down from a felony to a misdemeanor. It was not expunged. No felony, you can get a gun. But I must say, George has had extraordinarily good luck when it comes to being handled by LE.

IIRC He was in plainclothes I do not know if that might have made a difference. My neighbors son who is 20 ,he has been caught robbing houses 3 times the last time he was just released and within 24 hrs he committed his 4th house robbery and also assaulted an officer.This time he is not going to get away easy,usually he pays a good attorney and comes out just as lucky.So IMO his dad's connections in VA are not helping but maybe his dads money did.

So what?

According to Robert Zimmerman Jr. and Zimmerman Sr., George was constantly having his head slammed into the concrete for about a minute, almost losing consciousness, BEFORE George shot Trayvon in the chest *to save his own life.*

imo

They were wrestling and it is possible his head was hit on the cement,it is also possibly he was hit in the chest with punches and that could have made his head hit the cement.Film was grainy and it did look like a gash.Bruising does not always happen right away,some people show them a day after being hit.

JMHO...but anytime I hear a witness say a larger man and a boy, they seem to interjecting the photos into what they say they saw.....we know now TM is over 6 ft, and weighs about 150, and GZ is about 5'9 and weighs around 160 or 170. I wouldn't call GZ the larger man or TM a boy in physical appearance, so I tend to discredit what they say.....JMHO

What in the word does the length of their fighting have to do with ...

1.) WHERE they were fighting?

2.) Who was the bigger guy?

3.) Or the fact that the witness says that Zimmerman did NOT appear to be hurt or bloody?
It has more to do with their potential location and the severity of the fight. If he only caught the tail end of it, the fight wouldn't be as aggressive as the beginning. Wrestling on the ground is very strenuous, and takes a massive amount of energy. I wouldn't doubt there wasn't much movement towards the end. It's also possible that the witness didn't see the beginning where Zimmerman may have been up against the sidewalk, and they managed to move away from it. From where the body was found, it's not unreasonable to assume that Zimmerman's head could have been on, if not very close to the sidewalk.

JMO

My cell phone if I take out my ear bud does not disconnect, TM's gf said after they had words she thinks she heard a push then the phone went dead.IMO I can not understand how the phone went dead unless it was the battery.That might be why her calls back to him went to voice mail.Does anyone have a cell phone that disconnects if the ear bud comes out?

The charge was reduced to a misdemeanor, he took an anger management class and the charge was dismissed.

Anyone with the same charges is allowed to do this. I would assume priors might factor in, but I'm not sure.

GZ Jacket is red how can anyone tell if it has blood on it from that video?

Timeline using this news article - http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2017887566_trayvonmartinfacts02.html

7:11pm - GZ in his truck spots TM. GZ calls 911.
7:12pm - TM girlfriend calls him.
7:15pm - after 3 mins & 50 seconds, GZ hangs up with 911.
7:16pm - TM's phone call disconnects.
7:16pm - witness calls to 911 start. There are a total of 7.
---

imo - yes, he did have time.

I'm sure it would need re-enacted but it maybe possible GZ was at or near the rear of the building by the time the LE dispatch told him "we don't need you to do that." IMO

I need to ponder this some more, if GZ was armed with only a pen he might have been within his rights to observe from that back corner. I need to sleep on it, my brains developing donut holes from there. Ty for the timeline...

My cell phone if I take out my ear bud does not disconnect, TM's gf said after they had words she thinks she heard a push then the phone went dead.IMO I can not understand how the phone went dead unless it was the battery.That might be why her calls back to him went to voice mail.Does anyone have a cell phone that disconnects if the ear bud comes out?

No, it's not even logical. Even if the ear buds were jerked from the phone, whomever is on the line would still be able to hear. I've always had a problem with that. The battery going dead at just that moment would be one heck of a coincidence!

Here's something else - every cell phone bill I have ever had has the duration of my calls, in or out. The cell bills presented (exclusively), by ABC only had the date and time the call initiated. Where's the proof of how long the call lasted?

Thanks. I have seen that. But... in the 911 call he initially describes TM as being "near the clubhouse" and he says that TM is looking at him and coming toward him. It seems a bit hard to believe that TM would have been able to see GZ parked where it is marked on the map or that he would pay any attention to him if he did see him at that distance.

It is possible that GZ was driving slowly after him, and that this is what prompted TM to run, and it was at this point that GZ parked and got out.

I don't believe he was parked there the whole time but I could believe that's where his truck ended up when he got out to follow Trayvon. Actually his LE call describes TM coming towards him looking suspicious (in his words.) When Trayvon I'm sure GZ got curious which might have been his undoing.

Well, the phone could go dead if there was a push and it broke the phone.

They were wrestling and it is possible his head was hit on the cement,it is also possibly he was hit in the chest with punches and that could have made his head hit the cement.Film was grainy and it did look like a gash.Bruising does not always happen right away,some people show them a day after being hit.

I don't care how grainy that video was. It was slightly over 30 minutes past the time Trayvon was murdered -- supposedly with George almost unconscious and beaten to a bloody pulp.

A bloodless mark on the back of George's head (IF there was any kind of a wound at all) does not constitute a battle to the death!

George walked into that police station (with his hands behind his back, no less) with no problem with balance and with absolutely no signs of being beaten up within and inch of his life ... grainy film or not.

Do you remember how Rihanna looked after she was beaten up by Chris Brown? Those photos were taken by LE right after her pummeling. Kind of a pretty huge difference from George's face, huh?

And how do you explain Trayvon's mortician stating that there were absolutely no scratches, bruises or combative marks on Trayvon's knuckles or hands? Was George beaten with Trayvon's feet?

IMO

No, it's not even logical. Even if the ear buds were jerked from the phone, whomever is on the line would still be able to hear. I've always had a problem with that. The battery going dead at just that moment would be one heck of a coincidence!

Here's something else - every cell phone bill I have ever had has the duration of my calls, in or out. The cell bills presented (exclusively), by ABC only had the date and time the call initiated. Where's the proof of how long the call lasted?

That is a very good question! My cell bill shows duration of my calls.That is strange that they are not showing them. I was just trying to figure out how call could disconnect , I did not pay to much attention to the bill.Unless she was on and did hear it all, but I would think she would say what else she heard.Unless it was not favorable to TM. I am so confused by so many things I wish we had better witnesses and more info released.

Well, the phone could go dead if there was a push and it broke the phone.
Or if someone grabbed it out of his hand and threw it with force. Eventually the phone would fall to the ground or land against a wall and break.

I don't care how grainy that video was. It was slightly over 30 minutes past the time Trayvon was murdered -- supposedly with George almost unconscious and beaten to a bloody pulp.

A bloodless mark on the back of George's head (IF there was any kind of a wound at all) does not constitute a battle to the death!

George walked into that police station (with his hands behind his back, no less) with no problem with balance and with absolutely no signs of being beaten up within and inch of his life ... grainy film or not.

Do you remember how Rihanna looked after she was beaten up by Chris Brown? Those photos were taken by LE right after her pummeling. Kind of a pretty huge difference from George's face, huh?

And how do you explain Trayvon's mortician stating that there were absolutely no scratches, bruises or combative marks on Trayvon's knuckles or hands? Was George beaten with Trayvon's feet?

IMO

Once you die you do not always bruise.He was cleaned by the ME.
It took me 2 days before I had 2 black eyes from a tall wooden jewelry box fell off the shelf in a store at xmas time, and hit me in the face.We all bruise differently.He did not have to be beaten within an inch of his life.He had to have a reasonable fear for his life. I do not know how bad he was hit.He most likely was in shock after what happened might be why he looked okay.IMO I believe they both had the gun and were fighting over it when it went off.JMO
I do not have enough real info to know what happened,none of us do. I am speculating on what info I do have.JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine