Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tony is her boyfriend why wouldn't Casey have his phone number?

Has Tony made any public statements? Anyone know how long they have been "dating"?

Maybe the relationship is more a figment of her imagination and maybe like the guy Susan Smith was interested in, this Tony isn't into a ready made family.

1- The only thing I can think of about the phone number is that she had the phone number in her cell phone and didn't have it memorized.

2-I don't recall any public statements made by Tony (someone correct me if I am wrong). LE has said that he has been cooperative, questioned and cleared of any involvement.

I believe it was reported that they met in May.

3-I do believe they were in a relationship. However, she may have thought it was more serious than it actually was.

In any state?
have any bodies been found since June?July?
Which may fall into this case in any way?
Anbody gone missing ?

Why does Casey mention those other locations ?
What makes her say to her attorney that they should be looking in other states?For Caylee.
NY/ Tony went there
GA/ Jessie was moving there in August
Puerto Rico/Amy vacationed there
Brooklyn NY / no clue on that one?
Miami/ ?
Ovieda/?Amy and her FB or Ms question to?

So many I do not recall all of the places both posted and/or mentioned by anybody in this case.

Have every single computer Casey used been taken by LE?
She did use Tony's telling him she was allowed to work from home.

Amy's she had access to it for a whole week.
Just all that she may have been using need to be examined.

Last night on NG there was a discussion of the "guest card", which was supposedly filled out by Zenzaida Gonzales, at the Sawgrass Apts. IIRC it was state LE looked at the card and believed the date on the card or originally missread and they now believe it was dated July instead of April; however, I don't believe it was stated whether or not LE took the guest card as evidence to test for fingerprints/DNA. Anyone?

We have heard about Casey's friends....I have not heard anything about Casey's mom and dad's friends, brothers, sisters, neighbors etc....unless I missed it...

:woohoo: Finally, I can answer this! Either Tuesday nite or Wed nite (last night) Cindy made mention of her mother-in-law and sis-in-law being at their home recently. My brain's failing me as to the details due to 'sleep deprivation' from trying to follow this case. :p

Everyone, PLEASE feel free to answer any question(s) you have an answer for! There are several unanswered questions posted on page 2 still. Or at least a couple. ;) And I know some of our members must have answers!

About the divers.

This is an awful question...

Wouldn't the body have floated up by now?

That usually takes just two days right?

Awful question.... awful response:

There are so many alligators all over Florida.

I don't understand why the family can't come up with the $50,000 bond money. The mother is an RN and they make great money - does the dad work? Also doesn't Florida let people put their houses up as a bond? Maybe they don't have that much equity in it? It just doesn't make sense that a family can't pull together that amount of money?

The last we heard about this was when they announced they WOULD be bonding her out the following day (a Friday).... they never did & we never heard any reasons why.

I remember wondering if LE/FBI took them aside & said they were afraid they'd NEVER find Caylee if Casey got out of jail?

The last we heard about this was when they announced they WOULD be bonding her out the following day (a Friday).... they never did & we never heard any reasons why.

I remember wondering if LE/FBI took them aside & said they were afraid they'd NEVER find Caylee if Casey got out of jail?

Would you really want a thief like her out?
After she stole from you?

Last night on NG there was a discussion of the "guest card", which was supposedly filled out by Zenzaida Gonzales, at the Sawgrass Apts. IIRC it was state LE looked at the card and believed the date on the card or originally missread and they now believe it was dated July instead of April; however, I don't believe it was stated whether or not LE took the guest card as evidence to test for fingerprints/DNA. Anyone?

http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

this is the real ZG who was at Sawgrass Apartments
she explains why too..

The way I understood it is: They could cough up the 50K but, they didn't have the 1/2 million in collateral that the Bondsman wanted.

Forgive me if someone here has already "solved" this-

How did we go from:

"dropped her off on June 9th with Zanny, that was the last time I saw Caylee"-
:confused:to one big happy extended family visiting Great Grandfather on Father's Day- June 15th - to Caylee is suddenly missing after George sees them on the 16th?
I thought she had already vanished forever with Zanny on June 9th when Casey "moved in" with Tony & Amy? Was she kidnapped twice?

Forgive me if someone here has already "solved" this-

How did we go from:

"dropped her off on June 9th with Zanny, that was the last time I saw Caylee"-
:confused:to one big happy extended family visiting Great Grandfather on Father's Day- June 15th - to Caylee is suddenly missing after George sees them on the 16th?
I thought she had already vanished forever with Zanny on June 9th when Casey "moved in" with Tony & Amy? Was she kidnapped twice?
I think that is just one of Casey's many lies.

Lovesbooks,

On July 15th Cindy found Amy's phone number in Casey's purse, called Amy and then drove over to Amy's and then Amy took Cindy to Tony's apt. where Casey was at. Amy had dropped Casey at Tony's after Casey had picked Amy up (with Amy's car)at the airport earlier that day.

Susieclue,

The best I've been able to find on the tattoo is

http://www.local6.com/news/17000968/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news
VIDEO: New Leads; Tattoo Clue? 13th video from bottom. The tattoo info is towards the end of the video.

I also found it interesting what Cindy says 'bout 1/2 way through the video--she says that Casey had told people that Caylee was at the beach with nanny and even had told some people that Caylee was at the beach with her. Cindy said she thinks the beach is a clue.

Here is a question im hoping someone can either answer or maybe direct me to where the answer is?

A big question that remains open and i think would be help A TON-- where casey's car was found is there not surveillance to see who left it there in the first place.

I hope you also all read the arrest warrant some interesting stuff in there.

Cindy says Casey left to bond with caylee after they had an argument about doing that.
So Casey then takes Caylee to?
With?
She did not move in with Tony till ?
I have not Googled Tony's apartment area has anyone?

I think the argument was after the great-grandfather's visit. I remember CA stating that Casey & Caylee were "bonding" and thinking of leaving the nest

I don't understand why the family can't come up with the $50,000 bond money. The mother is an RN and they make great money - does the dad work? Also doesn't Florida let people put their houses up as a bond? Maybe they don't have that much equity in it? It just doesn't make sense that a family can't pull together that amount of money?

Cindy stated that jail is the best place for Casey . . .

If Tony is her boyfriend why wouldn't Casey have his phone number?

Has Tony made any public statements? Anyone know how long they have been "dating"?

Maybe the relationship is more a figment of her imagination and maybe like the guy Susan Smith was interested in, this Tony isn't into a ready made family.

I never remember phone numbers anymore because of cell phones! Also, TonE met Casey at a B-day party in May & started dating in June -- ew, so Peterson-like!

Do we have any idea what caused Caseys' seizure if she did indeed have one?
Maybe she just has a brain tumor and that's why she is the way she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah