State v Bradley Cooper 3-18-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know, was Jessica Adam walking distance from the Cooper's house? I'm asking because maybe she said she was "going jogging" because she didn't want B to know she was really going to paint to earn more money. And I'll bet the defense will say that something could have happened to her on the way there. It only makes sense if she lives close by though. Otherwise she would have driven, of course.

NC had crohns. Wonder if the ME took it into account when looking at digestive organs/processes.

I think this is what happened.. it makes the most sense if he is guilty.. He thought of it after he took the 1st trip, came home, made sure the girls were still asleep and set the call up and left again.. he was a the store the 1st time at 620 and second time at 640... right? That is a nice little gap to get these things done and even drop her body off.. gosh he is lucky those girls didnt wake up and walk next door to the Duncans and ask where everyone was!

20 minutes is enough time to drive home, set up a call, drive to the dump off area, dump off the body, drive home to switch shoes, then drive back to HT? You have got to be kidding.

The prosecution asked this today, and the ME said it would not change his opinion, or have any affect on digestion.

NC had crohns. Wonder if the ME took it into account when looking at digestive organs/processes.

Yes, he answered that question by the state and said it would make no difference (from the stomach).

I think the only part of the alibi that is meaningful IS the phone call.

Absolutely. Which is why the prosecution better prove he staged the call...not just that he could. And I really doubt that they are going to be able to prove it.

I believe it was 17 minutes from the time he walked out the first time and when he walked back in the second time. The store is 2 miles from their house. I'm just throwing out ideas right now. The phone record evidence will make things clearer.

And their house is 3 miles from the dump site.

Did they build a house in the spot where she was found? I read that the area is populated with homes now.

Absolutely. Which is why the prosecution better prove he staged the call...not just that he could. And I really doubt that they are going to be able to prove it.

I disagree. I don't think it's necessary to prove that he did set up the call. Only that it could be done by him with what he had in the home. In addition, they need other evidence to show that something happened in that home or that he was in the area where her body was dumped.

20 minutes is enough time to drive home, set up a call, drive to the dump off area, dump off the body, drive home to switch shoes, then drive back to HT? You have got to be kidding.

You're kidding, right?
We are talking about a 3 mile radius for all 3 locations.
Me thinks he planned the trips to a T.
I seriously doubt he hung around when he dumped the body.

I disagree. I don't think it's necessary to prove that he did set up the call. Only that it could be done by him with what he had in the home. In addition, they need other evidence to show that something happened in that home or that he was in the area where her body was dumped.

I'd be shocked if he was convicted on the fact he could have made the phone (but no proof he did) if there is NO other evidence that clearly links the murder to his house or him to the body's location.

It better be more than he read her emails too. Just remember, the prosecution has the burden of proof her, not the defense.

Ht is only 2 miles away and the dump site was 3 miles away the other direction is Holly Springs, so he could have done it, especially if he knew exactly how to set up that phone call and swing by the house real quick. The other way could be that he dumped her body off before ALL the trips to Harris Teeter. Like dropped it off at 6am, then went to HT because he thought well I better go somewhere so if anyone see's me out they will know why.

You're kidding, right?

I have to agree with ncsu here. 20 minutes is not that long to do all those things. That's a lot of driving, most likely the speed limit if not less, taking the body out of the car takes time, etc.

Ht is only 2 miles away and the dump site was 3 miles away the other direction is Holly Springs, so he could have done it, especially if he knew exactly how to set up that phone call and swing by the house real quick. The other way could be that he dumped her body off before ALL the trips to Harris Teeter. Like dropped it off at 6am, then went to HT because he thought well I better go somewhere so if anyone see's me out they will know why.

That depends on what time he called his cell phone to locate it in the house. That time will also be used to establish where he was at a given time.

You're kidding, right?

The more I think about it, I bet he dumped the body off in the dark but it got light when he was coming back home so he knew someone could see him with the busy body neighbors so he went to HT, after that figured everything else out for the 2nd trip.

Reckon why he would question the cops about the quality of their interior home photos when his wife was simply missing from the home?

Fair enough, but conversely, why would he question the cops about the quality of their interior home photos if he killed his wife. Why do or ask anything that might be perceived as "bizarre" ?

That depends on what time he called his cell phone to locate it in the house. That time will also be used to establish where he was at a given time.

Good point.. now if we only had his cell records.. lol
I don't recall them saying he called his phone to locate it, I must have missed that somewhere in testimony.

Good point.. now if we only had his cell records.. lol
I don't recall them saying he called his phone to locate it, I must have missed that somewhere in testimony.

It was in the defense opening statements. They said their were 3 calls to his cell. The first was him calling from his home phone to locate it. The other 2 were NC calling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh