Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh: Jean C saying a delay is good for defense, because witnesses can die.

Seriously? I guess it is okay to delay a trial so that the most damaging witnesses there are stresses out to the point of death?

Disgusting. I understand the pursuit of justice, be gee whiz, where are anyone's morals in this?

Richard just said they are going to have a hard time to find people that can just pack up a bag and go up to Orlando for 2 months.

That's yet another "up there" comment. IMO.....this jury selection is going North. Too many hints from different people at South Florida...almost as if they are trying to throw people off the trail.

Wanted to link the CM Interview here for Solace. She was looking for it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6430977&postcount=423"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION![/ame]

In this interview on IS ,as I type,CM is "railing" against the Sunshine Laws. He is actively advocating for getting rid of it,siting this case as a prime example.
Maybe that's one reason he took this case.He wanted to use it as an example.

Does Mr Mason not realize who stirred that hornet's nest called "media frenzy"?? His defense partner and his client's parents for the most part. They were very busy flying all over the country doing interviews and not once were they out looking "under every bush" for Caylee!

He isn't making friends of the media by calling certain reporters "stupid". Well sir, as Forrest Gump said "Stupid is as stupid does". I find this man annoying beyond belief. I wonder how the jury will perceive him?

In this interview on IS ,as I type,CM is "railing" against the Sunshine Laws. He is actively advocating for getting rid of it,siting this case as a prime example.
Maybe that's one reason he took this case.He wanted to use it as an example.

I agree, he's not getting paid so seems like he's trying to get get rid of the sunshine laws on a highly publicized case. Why else would he take a pro bono case like this that takes up this much of his time? Because she's innocent? YEAH RIGHT!!!

CM. a l m o s t. sounded like he'd be ok with a cooling off period... ( so people wouldn't forget? )srsly? this would work for the defense 6 more months ~ nah, won't help
MOO

several references on IS about media going DOWN for man on street interviews and jurors coming UP to Orlando
what's an hour to an hour half south of Orlando?

Richard Gabriel saying that for the DT, it's not about the conviction rates in a certain area but instead getting as far away from Orlando as possible. Soooooooo....what county in FL is furthest from Orlando?

Is he fracking serious????

IS showing pie graphs of demographics of conviction rates in FL counties and areas . . . 52% in West Palm Beach . . . other areas up to 95%(ish)

Casey Jordan saying people don't want to read about reasonable doubt and rainbows and sunshine and free puppys.

HAHAHA

Ha Ha. . . Casey J just said they don't want to hear about sunshine and free puppies for everyone. . . . they want to hear about the case against kc.

The DT will not always benefit from a delay . . . every one on every side suffers from battle fatigue . . . people will start thinking "i just want to go home" and not get the best from a jury

Soo . . . tell me again . . . this is a DT Atty - Jury Consultant . . .Richard . . . who is currently broadcasting his opinions on this case on IS!!!! Media/Atty incest is rampant in this case IMO!

both Richard and Casey J. agree it will take at least 3-4 weeks to get enough jurors . . by prospective juror #162 . . battle fatigue sets in and you may not be gettin the best juror

Gabriel said the HHJP does NOT want them to use a questionaire.

Recall the obsession with voir dire by Mercier on Monday?

I would bet my house this appeal is ALL ABOUT the DT.

Getting in their comments before a gag order OR a plea.

soo . . . Tell me again . . . This is a dt atty - jury consultant . . .richard . . . Who is currently broadcasting his opinions on this case on is!!!! Media/atty incest is rampant in this case imo!

waait!!!!! I did hear that right??? O m g.
Thought so!!!

both Richard and Casey J. agree it will take at least 3-4 weeks to get enough jurors . . by prospective juror #162 . . battle fatigue sets in and you may not be gettin the best juror

I have to agree.

From everything I have heard and seen in the past few weeks about jury selection, I don't see it being done in 4 or 5 days. I also keep going back to the Frye Hearings that were supposed to be 2 days, yet ended up being what? 5? Seems everything in this case takes longer.... :sheesh:

I agree, he's not getting paid so seems like he's trying to get get rid of the sunshine laws on a highly publicized case. Why else would he take a pro bono case like this that takes up this much of his time? Because she's innocent? YEAH RIGHT!!!

He says in one of the clips with JC that when he was asked to take this case. He called JB, etc. they got to be friends, unfair media bias, etc. so he wanted to help with that. JB did not ask him to take the case, so who did?

I really have to thank those of you who are posting along with IS/TruTV. I hit a wall today and had to turn it off and :chillout: Absolutely could. not. stand. one. more. minute.

You all are very, very, very brave and hardy souls.

:yourock:

I have to agree.

From everything I have heard and seen in the past few weeks about jury selection, I don't see it being done in 4 or 5 days. I also keep going back to the Frye Hearings that were supposed to be 2 days, yet ended up being what? 5? Seems everything in this case takes longer.... :sheesh:

I keep wondering why everyone is using the five days blah blah - and not singling you out Softail - :blowkiss: - but my understanding of what CJBP said was - he will give the SA and the DT five days to determine if a jury can be seated from that location. If after five days they do not believe they can, they will move onto another location and try again.

I didn't hear him say it had to be all completed in five days....:waitasec:

Richard Gabriel on IS speaking as the jury consultant. Thinks a delay is a good idea.

Using lots of "we"...and just said they want to be able to go into a venue and research how people have been affected by the publicity.

There we have it.

This was a DT plan from "go".

Richard as much as said so.

SOTS - and those who were listening to RGabriel --- do we need this uploaded to my youtube? (I was out helping a friend, so I have not heard it yet!) THanks!

BTW - I see a post about him as early as 12:14 EST today - anything before that if you all want me to upload it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23