PA PA - Dravosburg, WhtMale, 40-65, near Mansfield Bridge, broken back, Jul'12

Marilynilpa

Reaction score
I ran across this article while searching for info about missing man Michael Wolkenstein.

This unidentified man's body was found on a street in Dravosburg (near Pittsburgh). He is 5'9", weight 145, salt and pepper hair. He was wearing an orange shirt, blue jeans and dark sneakers. Here are some links to articles about him:

http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/2189513-74/body-office-dravosburg-examiner-identifying-medical-145-412-350-4800-allegheny-anyone?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+alltribstories+(TribLIVE+News)

Last edited by a moderator:
I called in Larry Tadder as a potential match:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/06/16/state-police-search-for-missing-n-y-man-in-indiana-county/

His physical statistics match the UID's, but I was told by the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's office staff that they have a tentative I.D. who is 27 and not 40-65 as the articles states.

Wow, 27 years old is a far cry from being 40-65!

I'm glad there is a tentative ID. I live in Pittsburgh and will post any info once a formal ID is made.

Wow, 27 years old is a far cry from being 40-65!

I'm glad there is a tentative ID. I live in Pittsburgh and will post any info once a formal ID is made.

My hubby works in Dravosburg @ US Steel, he didn't even hear about this body.. but yet again he isn't like me and looks daily at this stuff and he barely watches the news. I figured the men in the mill would be talking about it.

That is really weird - a broken back??

The original article stated he had sustained multiple major traumas. I wonder if he might have been hit by a car, or fallen/jumped from the Mansfield Bridge.

BTW, I see that they are still estimating his age as being 40-65.

This really hasn't been in the news much here in Pittsburgh.

My hubby works in Dravosburg @ US Steel, he didn't even hear about this body.. but yet again he isn't like me and looks daily at this stuff and he barely watches the news. I figured the men in the mill would be talking about it.

I'm like you, I read/watch the news daily so it's hard to remember that not everyone is a news junkie.

Maybe LE needs to put up flyers around the area where he was found. If people who work around the area know nothing about it, then LE needs to get the info out there to the public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back