FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE did not ask TES to leave..that's all folks

I love Tim Miller but I swear he has ADD or something. The LE guy just said he wished TES was staying but TM said there was another person to look for. Seems like it would be good to stick with one case at a time. Just my opinion.

Thanks 3Mom and and Kelly. I find it odd she was logged in yesterday and as Kelly said from where?

I have to also say when the case first made TV I am certain I heard the mention of Misty having Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. I have been unable to find anything to substantiate that but it goes along with how she looks physically and maybe her seeming uneducated with her responses. JMO

:confused: Could you clarify what you mean about how she looks physically? I didn't notice anything dysmorphic about her features.

She's not seemingly uneducated, she is just that, uneducated. PRobably had poor attendance/performance even when she did attend school. I know 4th graders who are more articulate.

Yes it's easy enough to know what numerical means. However, it is not common where I live to ask someone "what's the numerical?".
Let alone that it was asked by a 911 operator of a person in what appeared to be an emergency situation.
Here, a 911 operator is taught (as part of their training) to speak very simply and calmly to people. Maybe it's not the same there.

Well trodden' ground, but, WTH...

THE BLANKETS
Misty mentioned something about ' the one was in the Van ', then there was the one Haleigh previously wet and the one she took off the window. She covered her w/ a little sheet while she washed the 2 she had.
Here's the link to the Video- look to the right of the abc page

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpo...t-in-Haleigh-Cumm/t9cVNconm0Csnv4q6jabaw.cspx

I listened again and she said "my blanket was in the van that they took".

I'd like to know more 'bout this "van that they took". Both about the "van" and about the "they"...

She also keeps referring to the perp in the plural "them" and "they"...:waitasec:

WTH is her (Misty's) blanket doin' in this van anyway?

And she answers the question, "What do you want people to know?" with, basically, an I'm-not-involved answer. Instead of a look-for-Haleigh answer.

Exact relationship of the afternoon visitor's to Misty? Ages? Names known?

TIA!

I do not understand it either. LE saying that tells me there are more places they would like to have help looking at and could use TES help. It seems like TES comes in and if no results in a few days they take off. I am sure there is good reasoning behind it, I just do not get it though.

I love Tim Miller but I swear he has ADD or something. The LE guy just said he wished TES was staying but TM said there was another person to look for. Seems like it would be good to stick with one case at a time. Just my opinion.

when sheriff was asked about Misty, and if he believed she saw Haleigh in bed at 10 pm he said "she has been extensively interviewed"...she is the suspect, I have a feeling. Why not clear her? Waiting on test results from crime lab. Seems to me with all of the resources being used here, this wold be crime labs top priority, or very close to the top.

I do not understand it either. LE saying that tells me there are more places they would like to have help looking at and could use TES help. It seems like TES comes in and if no results in a few days they take off. I am sure there is good reasoning behind it, I just do not get it though.

Yea, considering how many weeks they stayed in Aruba and went back after that for weeks again.

Ya but if you read this board, Misty is uneducated, a drug addict, a hooker and the list goes on. Just find it very hard to believe that people think she could of done something to Haleigh, or knows anything about what happened and is not giving it away under intense questioning by FBI and LE.

It took 9 days for Susan Smith. we are get close

Best I can tell if they are in area of Crescent Lake off of 17 is they are searching (possibly) open land adjacent to the Villas at Crescent Lake on the north side of town.

Which SO's live in that area? :eek:

Salem

I believe I heard they had a search to conduct in Texas- and were going to search for little Domenic in MS or LA on the way through.

said Misty has been extensively interviewed!
In response to a direct question--"Do you believe she was telling the truth when she said she saw Haleigh in bed at 10?"
telling answet to me, in my mind, I said booyah. They know she has something to do with this. JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam