LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a few owner approved exceptions, Websleuths does not endorse nor allow soliciting donations. For that reason, the discussion about donations really does not belong here.

Personally, when I make a donation I leave it up to the receiver to spend as needed, and I assume it is well spent.

Get ready, new thread coming...

With a few owner approved exceptions, Websleuths does not endorse nor allow soliciting donations. For that reason, the discussion about donations really does not belong here.

Personally, when I make a donation I leave it up to the receiver to spend as needed, and I assume it is well spent.

Get ready, new thread coming...

Thank you.:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BunnyHop, I honor your opinion, but respectfully disagree.
MS's mom said that she would give up her cars, etc. for her daughter.
That speaks volumes.
Every forum has someone questioning where the donation money is going.
My question is, "where are the innocent victims going"? "Damn the money, it can be replaced"..

I realized yesterday that I had assumed MS & BW went to Taco Bell on Johnston & St. Mary by campus but they did not.
Anyone sitting or standing on Congress St near St Antoine could have seen them bike back to Ryan St, leave in the car for TB on Congress, return and see Mickey leave alone on her bike.

Did they ever gain the information concerning whom owned this truck?
Its similar to the one they were interested in in the Laura spierer case in blooming-ton Indiana a year ago. I did notice this case and Laura and
Brittney wood case were connected by an interstate system I65 I believe it is. If Someone has photos of the three girls could you put them side by side please so we can look at them. Thank you in advance. Not implying there is a connection, just thinking way outside the box for the time being. Its all just speculation and guessing on my part. But wanted to post anyways.

pic2.jpg

Please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8062109#post8062109"]LA LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #29 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow