CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
elepher it looks like this JWR took the peace order out on a female 'AD'...can we put it on the screen since it's public info?

Yes, we can put it on the screen as it is public information and include the link - so he took it out on a female?

Yes, we can put it on the screen as it is public information and include the link - so he took it out on a female?

Hang on, I dun got so excited I can't get my shyt together...I'll put that I found on the screen...gimme a sec

I'm sorry to be a nuisance, but cam someone tell me where the interview with Hassani's biomom is? My searches are too vague and I can't find it in all these (very informative!) posts. Thanks!

I don't know the specifics but in the video I watched, I saw several customers walking in the direction of the salvage area with tool boxes, etc. Because of this I'm assuming that their set up is like ours here in South Carolina in that there is an office area where you go to pay your fee or get a hand stamp, and then you continue into the yard on foot to prevent parts from 'driving off.'
There's a link to the report, just today, in which the employee's claim that they saw Haasani in the car, crying. I'll go look for the link for you, but I'm betting that before I can find it AWC will slap it up here!! LOLOL

There's this about the junkyard visit:
Meanwhile, today it was disclosed that earlier on the day Hassani was reported missing, Ross was seen at a Hayward salvage yard, possibly with the boy in the car.

According to Oakland Police, officers on Thursday visited salvage yards on West Winton Avenue and showed photos of Ross to people there as part of the investigation.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/localnews/ci_13093246

And this:
ABC7 News has learned that detectives have visited an auto salvage yard in Hayward over the past two days. Employees there say Ross was there before the boy disappeared on Monday, and that the boy waited in the car while Ross searched the yard for car parts. Police confirm that they have been searching in that area as well as many others. They have also searched a levee behind the salvage yard.

VIDEO: Search for missing 5-year-old boy intensifies
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6964325

Link:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6964246

I know the one about him crying is somewhere, but not spotting it right now! :wink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These quotes are interesting too!
Ross said his family was cooperating with authorities, although he felt police believed he and Campbell did something wrong.

He disappeared after Ross pulled his BMW into a rear parking lot behind the shoe store with Hasanni and his infant sister onboard. Ross said he was heading for an orientation at Stanford University Medical Center in Palo Alto and then to his twice-weekly medical assistant class in Fremont.

Dropping the kids with Campbell is a family routine, Ross said. When he opened the rear passenger door for Hasanni, he said, the boy was unbuckling his seat belt.

''I said, 'Hasanni, go wait by the back door,' and he had already taken a first step out of the car,'' Ross said.

Ross said he grabbed Hasanni's sister and went to the front of the store and told Campbell to open the back door. He then went back to the parking lot.

''When I got to back there (Campbell) was already there. She says to me, 'Where's Hasanni?''' Ross said. ''I said, 'What do you mean?' I look to see if he's standing along by the car, but he's not.''

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/08/13/us/AP-US-Missing-Boy.html

"As normal routine, I would pull into the back parking...there is a little back parking lot behind the store, that would accommodate about 2-4 cars. I would pull into the parking spot then proceed to basically get out of my side, walk around and open up the door for Hassani, because that was our normal routine," Ross told Nancy Grace.

Ross said that he told Hassani to go stand by the back door and he walked, carrying Hassani's sister to the front of the store to tell his wife, Jennifer, to open the back door of the store. When he circled back Hassani was gone.

http://www.examiner.com/x-18953-San...8d14-5year-old-Hassani-Campbell-still-missing

The last time a stranger abducted a child in Berkeley occurred in 1992, Kusmiss said. In the Baby Kerri case, a Richmond woman posing as a social worker stole a two-day old baby from her 16-year-old mother at Alta Bates hospital in Berkeley.

The baby was returned three months later, thanks to a tip from a neighbor.

Fremont Police Detective Bill Veteran said that kidnappings were also “a rarity” in Fremont, where the boy is from. The most recent incident, he said, was a child abduction involving the child’s father, which occurred years ago. Abductions by strangers, he added, were especially rare.

http://oaklandnorth.net/2009/08/14/child-abduction-cases-by-strangers-are-rare/

:angel:

Hi Kat and all helping to find Hassani: If anybody has a list of relatives of JC who have been mentioned/noted in the media, can this information be posted here so we can do some sleuthing on JC?

Kat, I noted your name as I believe you may have been keeping a list? It would be immensly helpful.

If nobody has a list, I will start to comb through the newsclips to see if we can compile one.

Eleph

LWRIII2.jpg

LWRIII.jpg

Hang on, I dun got so excited I can't get my shyt together...I'll put that I found on the screen...gimme a sec

Do we know where this "AD" person is now - dang, we need to find this information now - could be a case of stalking/revenge happening here.

These comments stand out to be odd....I've posted this before odd that LR or JC never took the 2 little ones for walks or out to play! :shakehead:

There haven't been any independent witnesses who saw the boy in Oakland on Monday, police said.

Some in the Rockridge area said they haven't seen the boy since last week.

Three men living in different homes on Roxie Terrace in Fremont — the same street where Ross and Campbell live — said they don't recall ever seeing the boy.

"I've never seen him," said Pavan Muppidi, a father of young children who has lived on the street for seven years.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/localnews/ci_13052778

:angel:

AD is a 34 year old female who still appears to live in Columbia, MD.

Crap - what does all this mean - is this the AD person re the peace order? I am useless when it comes to court documents - totally and utterly - can someone explain in lay terms?

Yes. this LWR took out a peace order on AD.

The second one is a failure to feed animals elepher, which is a misdemeanor 'cruelty to animals' in Va. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD FOSTER CHILDREN IF THIS IS HIM!!!! If this is the same guy he starved an animal in 2001 and then skipped court. The fines of almost $300 are still outstanding.

Welcome Rhyme and reason - You did everything just perfect! Thanks for the clarification...along with Ross giving mixed information, I think the media is doing a terrible job reporting accurately. jmo

Thanks for the welcome eyes! I totally agree with your post about Ross giving mixed info and the media doing a terrible job reporting accurately.

Two evenings ago I was reading The Argus (part of The Oakland Tribune covering Fremont, Newark and Union City) I was reading one of the articles about Hassani and thinking about all of the mixed info. I really don't know why but I ended up refreshing the page every 15 minutes for one hour, and guess what? The details surrounding Hassani's disappearance were different every time I refreshed the page, so, four times in one hour the story changed! I guess these media outlets just grab info from each other instead of actually sending a reportet out to try and get the facts.

Still, I do believe Ross is guilty of SOMETHING and that boy did not disappear from behind that store!

Yes. this LWR took out a peace order on AD.

The second one is a failure to feed animals elepher, with is a misdemeanor 'cruelty to animals' in Va. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD FOSTER CHILDREN IF THIS IS HIM!!!! If this is the same guy he starved an animal in 2001 and then skipped court. The fines of almost $300 are still outstanding.

Oh crap, there are court records in Maryland, Virginia so that only leaves California and North Carolina as the other states where he has been known to live - any idea how to check in North Carolina?

In all fairness, those may not have been his exact words-- I wish I had the link-- but I get your drift! What he said could carry a double meaning, or a deeper meaning than the obvious. He is kind of a jerk. I think it was said during one of his first interviews sitting on the couch with JC.

Here's the video where he says that:
VIDEO~OAKLAND: Missing Boy's Family Has High Hopes Hassani Campbell Will Be Found
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20391510/index.html

And here's the article:
In an interview with KTVU, Ross said he believes someone took Hasanni and he had a message for them.

"Drop him off anywhere. My son he wouldn't realize; he wouldn't remember you,” said Ross. "People have come in and out of his life all his life. Drop him off, let him go, don't harm him. And you know what? I will leave it like that. The biggest thing I'm having a hard time with is I screwed up."

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20390807/detail.html

He would have been in Mecklenburg County and it looks like they want $$$$$$$$$$ to check .... hmmm must be a way around this.

I'll find you another way in. Gimme a minute. I'm trying to suck down a hamburger. In the meantime, I sent a copy of the 'failure to feed animals' charge to CBS5. They'll find out of it's the same guy I'm sure.

Welcome to WS's Rhyme & Reason!​

024.gif

:angel:​

I'll find you another way in. Gimme a minute. I'm trying to suck down a hamburger. In the meantime, I sent a copy of the 'failure to feed animals' charge to CBS5. They'll find out of it's the same guy I'm sure.

Uh oh .. I was hungry before you said that .. now I am starving ... will be busy myself for a few minutes ...... :waitasec: wonder what I can find :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member