2009.03.25 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The defense is looking at Casey like a Cash Cow"

"She's a ready made stimulous package"

There are going to be some big deals comming out of this trial"

Books - Movies - Photos

May be a dumb question, but does HNN pay for all those photos NG shows over and over and over, ad nausem?

May be a dumb question, but does HNN pay for all those photos NG shows over and over and over, ad nausem?
I don't think so, I think the pictures she shows are not exclusive, they have been shown by other networks as well.

Drew P: regarding comment JB made that state is leaking information. JB said that they didn't want anything that was said in judge's chambers as to how he's being paid leaked to the media.

Mike Brooks: (answering questions by Nancy) it's the defense who has been appearing on morning news shows, etc., and has received money from photos (media), and has had State Bar complaints against them.

Drew repeating what Baez said at the end about the closed door hearing not being leaked to the public and the prosecution taking exception to that statement.

NG points out that it's been the defense has been out there on television programs, and there's been complaints to the bar about members of the defense team

Anyone notice the number of lollipops in these party pics NG is showing?

Hmm, like lollipops passed out at rave parties? (can help so that the person doesn't clench teeth if taking ecstasy or other rave drugs)

I saw several in those pics. Other than that, how many of you adults sucked on lollipops at your parties? :crazy:

Judge wanted to make sure KC knew where the money was coming from and if she was satisfied with that.

Kirby Clements: why is everybody jumping on the defense for doing their job?

Nancy asking him about the formal complaints made to the Bar Assoc. against JB. It is the state's ethical duty to bring these things up to the judge.

Kirby: this is about the prosecution trying to come between the defendant and her lawyer.

One more observation -

is it my color on my TV, or is Baez' tie and pocket handkerchief also purple, matching KC's sweater?

(OMG if they coordinated their outfits, hahahaha)

JM..............main thing learned today, no one in the Anthony family mention ZFG and no one in the family was looking for ZFG

Also today, John Morgan deposed the PI for the ZG civil suit. No one was looking for ZG (who supposedly took Caylee).

(cut off for commercial break)

Anyone notice the number of lollipops in these party pics NG is showing?

Hmm, like lollipops passed out at rave parties? (can help so that the person doesn't clench teeth if taking ecstasy or other rave drugs)

I saw several in those pics. Other than that, how many of you adults sucked on lollipops at your parties? :crazy:

Yes....I noticed that too & thats the 1st thing I thought of.

I've also heard of lollipops being spiked with "acid" & other illicit drugs

JM said the biggest thing learned by depo is that the whole time this was going on NONE of the Anthony's ever talked about finding ZG or looking for a ZG !

One more observation -

is it my color on my TV, or is Baez' tie and pocket handkerchief also purple, matching KC's sweater?

I've been too busy typing to really notice! :D

One more observation -

I'd swear something is going on between the two of them

If so Jose better find himself a good divorce lawyer because if he represents himself his wife will get everything.

JM said the biggest thing learned by depo is that the whole time this was going on NONE of the Anthony's ever talked about finding ZG or looking for a ZG !
That would've been such a HUGE WASTE! :D

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

Caller asking if there are no deals in place, how is KC paying for her defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member