GUILTY MO - Britny Haarup, 19, & Ashley Key, 22, Edgerton, 13 July 2012

Can't imagine getting out only to return in 24 hours
but it happens I guess
So how did he remove his comments from her facebook in jail?
Could he could have given a friend a password to remove them?
Is his facebook still there?

It's odd how it was there and then it wasn't.
Facebook acts weird on my laptop...
maybe it is there and I'm blind.

His facebook is still there? Looking at it now, it is and has been private.

His facebook is still there? Looking at it now, it is and has been private.

OK so he still has a facebook and has been in jail since June 4 2012.
Can't be him.

OK so he still has a facebook and has been in jail since June 4 2012.
Can't be him.

and you wouldn't be able to tell if he was on facebook, since his page is private. i can't even find the damn page or Britny's

and you wouldn't be able to tell if he was on facebook, since his page is private. i can't even find the damn page or Britny's

I have found both girls on facebook. If you find Ashley's her sister is in her friends as Britny Marie. I wasn't sure if we were allowed to post links here.

The list of people in the platte county jail makes you wonder who it is. I am so sad about this. For the little girls,3 without a mom now,and the parents. I don't see how someone could be so cruel and selfish to do this. and over what? A few dollars? The guns? Just sad.

Where did AK leave to go on 6/29 that she was crying and saying she would miss her baby?

Just wanted to add (not sure if this was clarified, I looked through all the posts but could have missed it) that her post is a slight variation of lyrics from a song called Zoe Jane by Staind. It is from a father to his daughter and is sad and touching. She changed it where the asterisks are.

From the FB pages, the ex-bf was fighting over who the actual dad is for one of the kids. Not sure whether its him (RP) who was the person of interest, but his post does suggest clues and he has not commented for the last 16 hours.

"They were white, said Capt. Erik Holland, “and we can say we were led here based on information from a suspect in the disappearance of Britny Haarup and Ashley Key.”
"Holland of the sheriff’s office said “we have one individual in custody and we believe that person accounts for all the individuals involved” in the sisters’ disappearance."

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/07/15/3705987/authorities-talk-to-person-of.html#storylink=cpy

So they were found in a field near where the truck was found. I wonder why they weren't found sooner? Maybe it took a bit to get the search warrant.
The bodies found late Sunday northeast of where the truck was parked

Authorities earlier Sunday talked to the suspect, whom they then called a “person of interest,” and served two search warrants as the investigation focused on a field near 200th Street and the Platte-Clay county line.

Just catching up. So so sad and Not the news I was hoping for. At least the mystery is solved so the family does not have to wonder. But how awful to lose two young beautiful daughters/sisters in an instant. I could not read Britneys fb, but Ashley struck me as a sincere person, kind and sensitive but hard on herself. Breaks my heart she was robbed of her chance to start anew and that 3 little girls have been robbed of their mothers.

Such a tragic ending to a sad story. At least with them having a suspect and finding the girls, it will be a closure (albeit sad one) for the family. So sorry for the little babies! I used to work for Platte County Sheriff's Dept and they are a top notch agency! It doesn't surprise me that they solved this case quickly.

Damn it. I was really hoping this one would be different. So awful.

There is supposed to be a press conference at 11:00 this morning. The family has the perp's name, so hopefully it will be released at that time. Sorry, no link (local and know some people related to matter personally).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back