Armchair psych profile and personal background

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time his trial begins, it will be all over the news again. People forget a lot, agreed, but there will always ring a bell with the majority of the population, when it re-appears in the news in 9 months or even 18 months when the real deal is starting.

Example:
In the country I live, there was december 2010 a major headline about some guy who was a pedo. A picture was discovered in the states, and was linked to my country. The night it was broadcoasted on a crime solving tv show, the perp was arrestested the same night. After a week he admitted his crimes,
and the trial begun on 17 march 2011, rested for a bit and then in april 2012 it came to it's final apotheosis . The final result of the trial was 21st of may 2012 and he will appeal to higher court. But still, people ( and the media ) didn't forget what he has done and everyone was following it. Also due to the fact, that the nature of his crimes were so gruesome and that he didn't deny it at all! ( he even stated there were more, but since you didn't ask about those, i' didn't mention it ). As for now, he faces 20 years in prison and he will be send off to his majesties grace.

Sorry if i don't know all the correct terms about when is what hearing/trial etc, and that i didn't put much info about the crimes, but i hope you get the big picture.
Liked your thoughts however

Yeah, it's called pot. Renders everyone useless, and makes killers choose Taco Bell over a killing spree anyday. See, we need to legalize here in US!! :p
That is FUNNY! ha
true too --- how many stoned people do you know that are eating other peoples faces off NONE a quarter pounder ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Funny !
This is morbid stuff a laugh here and there a good thing FUnny!

In the above post LM says toward the end (his post is #165):

"Some people are so manipulateive its hard to describe them because people will think YOUR the crazy one.....NO NO NO....my MOTHER is the crazy one and she is truly messed up beyond words."

This in part could support my hypothesis of how him pleaing insanity would not be palitable for him. As he says..HE is NOT the crazy one. His MOTHER is.

But LM did not really care about victim , all he wanted was something he could obtain, and reduce risk of victim being able to flee and go to authorities.! Just wanted vistim still enough to not be too much of a hassle........
You are quite smart, since you caught what I was alluding to but didn't dare say. ;)

That is FUNNY! ha
true too --- how many stoned people do you know that are eating other peoples faces off NONE a quarter pounder ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Funny !
I am sorry, I can not stop laughing, it was a brillant AND so truea post funny..................
your word choice funny......................

In the above post LM says toward the end (his post is #165):

"Some people are so manipulateive its hard to describe them because people will think YOUR the crazy one.....NO NO NO....my MOTHER is the crazy one and she is truly messed up beyond words."

This in part could support my hypothesis of how him pleaing insanity would not be palitable for him. As he says..HE is NOT the crazy one. His MOTHER is.
Oh good you read it pls tell me how it hit you? It blew me away ..........sad..........

BUT and I have asked for help is it accurate, in Canada that there would be no real time live day to day 8 hours a day coverage? My limited understanding is that Canada will not ( another whole topic but IMO that is good ) cover this.

If Canadian law says NO in a year and half and there is not OJ / Casey coverage noone will pay attn.
Where you live , when it came back to life, were cameras IN the courtroom? Day in day out (Casey was the pitts way too much!)

Well, is some cases there are camera's in the courtroom. But they may not film the accused, or at least it isn't brodcasted due to "violation of privacy right" ( yup we do have that here ). They mostly film the judge ( we dont have a jury ) reading a verdict or statements, we see the prosecuter claiming their statements and the defense doing the same. So the images are limited, but there are court-sketchers ( imho better then what I've seen in this LRM case lol ) and we see those images on tv. There are cases where also the accused is filmed, but those are rare. And if filmed, usually the shots are taken from an angle at the back, so you could see an ear and a portion of the cheek and the rest is the back of the head. Oeh I must also state, that the accused is not in a "cage" but sits next to his attorney.

That is FUNNY! ha
OH I did not know this was you Sunday I was laughing to hard -- !

Nina Arsenault

· Had a three week affair with Luka
· He said he would do anything to be famous
· She met him when he was 18
· He was working as a stripper at Remington`s
· She met him as “Angel”
· She said he told her his real name was Luka but also referred to himself as Rocco
· She thought he was very manipulative
· She thought he was a pathological liar
· He would make disturbing statements when he was intoxicated
· He joked that he wanted to kill animals
· He joked that he wanted to kill people
· He said he wanted to kill his family
· He used methamphetamine
· He was fascinated with James Dean and Madonna
· He would punch himself in the head while in the shower
· He said: 'I'm afraid when you look in my eyes...that you'll see that there's nothing inside of me.'

From CITYTV exclusive by Michael Talbot and Francis D`Souza

EXCLUSIVE: Magnotta's ex-lover says he joked about killing
http://www.citytv.com/toronto/cityn...gnotta-s-ex-lover-says-he-joked-about-killing

· He had a temper that could be terrifying
· He hated his dad
· His family didn`t understand him

From DailyMail 'I'm afraid that when you look into my eyes you'll see there's nothing left inside of me': Chilling warning gay *advertiser censored* star 'cannibal' gave former transsexual lover before 'murdering boyfriend' as police say he's on the run in France... dressed as a woman

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153592/Im-afraid-look-eyes--youll-theres-inside-Canadian-*advertiser censored*-star-cannibal-told-transsexual-lover-unhinged-TEN-years-ago-manhunt-killer-gay-Chinese-student-goes-trans-Atlantic.html#ixzz1yYff9mQD

I think she will be a great prosecution witness! :rocker:

:what:
Do we believe these incest claims made by LM? Before I read he had sex with his sister, now it is his Mother going by this account???
These are very weird claims!! Sick fantasy of his maybe???

All lies. Pathological liar. Another psychopathy trait.

I forgot my :moo:

From what I understand (from LM's posts online and different news articles), it has been a long-term thing.
That doesn't necessarily mean that he's been on meds steady.

you are right, I guess Luka was prescribed that *advertiser censored* antipsychotic medication many years ago:

""Did you read Luka Magnotta's MYSPACE blog? he is the male model...he was on XXXMEDICATION... it caused him ALOT of troubles!?
sentinal560 in reply to GuSxMan666 3 years ago

"sentinal560 says:
April 17, 2011 at 1:23 pm
Did you read Luka Magnotta’s MYSPACE blog? he is the male model…he was on XXXMEDICATION.. it caused him ALOT of troubles! "

LM was severly abused

Seems like so many want to believe he never told the truth. He did often, He shouted to the world I like dead bodies, I like blood, I like eating poop.......................noone listened.His abusers did not hear him when he shouted STOP either........

That is why (NOT excusing it) he took it to where he did a couple of weeks ago.
SOmeone will notice me NOW !

You may not like him, I do not, but this is a human being has been hurting for years :
Read this:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1199889&page=7
its number 165 check out the pic

read it believing every word is him ............................imo it is -----------too much adds up

If anger needs to be the primary emotion it should be directed at parents, school teachers, friends, lovers, LE etc

who never got him help or made sure he would not be able to do what he did -- he had been crying out for help for 15 years., he had been posting all over the internet hey, hey you , you right there I am a serial killer, I am a necro, etc etc
.I kill animals I hate my mother I hate my sister I hate I hate I hate
Hindsight always good .......
..but the tradegy here is he asked to be stopped, over and over and over , and noone did and ......................................................................here we are ...........huh?

If he wanted help that bad he could have seen a doctor or a psychiatrist off his own back right? I know there is evidence he did those things since we know now he is on meds, but maybe he needed to make it clear to the professionals that he had these unhealthy thoughts, not just strangers on the net who really can't do much since they did not know him in person

LM was severly abused

Seems like so many want to believe he never told the truth. He did often, He shouted to the world I like dead bodies, I like blood, I like eating poop.......................noone listened.His abusers did not hear him when he shouted STOP either........

That is why (NOT excusing it) he took it to where he did a couple of weeks ago.
SOmeone will notice me NOW !

You may not like him, I do not, but this is a human being has been hurting for years :
Read this:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1199889&page=7
its number 165 check out the pic

read it believing every word is him ............................imo it is -----------too much adds up

If anger needs to be the primary emotion it should be directed at parents, school teachers, friends, lovers, LE etc

who never got him help or made sure he would not be able to do what he did -- he had been crying out for help for 15 years., he had been posting all over the internet hey, hey you , you right there I am a serial killer, I am a necro, etc etc
.I kill animals I hate my mother I hate my sister I hate I hate I hate
Hindsight always good .......
..but the tradegy here is he asked to be stopped, over and over and over , and noone did and ......................................................................here we are ...........huh?

There could very well be true. Abuse is a vicious cycle. Society needs to take it more seriously.

f 6 th grade !
Ok you I am too scared! start thread trival pursuit (not making fun) of the Facts of the case. I am too scared to ask moderators for it . Is it tacky folks?

Sorry if posted, new 2 hours ago concerning LM's state of mind..is he too vain to admit to being crazy, or just too evil?

http://www.globaltvedmonton.com/can...psychiatrist+assessment/6442666863/story.html
“I don’t know if he’d feel intimidated by that lack of control – who are they going to speak to, who knows what skeletons he has hiding in his closets. Maybe he’s afraid that something’s going to come up that’s really going to embarrass him,” Amitay says.

In short, he may be more interested in protecting this identity he’d built than to be viewed by world as being mentally ill, Nussbaum.

“I’ve had patients . . . who have said if I have to do time, I’ll do time but I’m not crazy,” he said

Read it on Global News: Global Edmonton | Why Magnotta’s lawyers didn’t request a psychiatrist assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine