2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did KC use TL's car to entertain ME for a couple of days because ME's boyfriend got called to work. What were those days? KC wanted to go for tatoos, but ME said she was not into that.

I donno.. but i bet that was when amy was in puerto rico..
and casey had amys car..

I just know that the date of her riding in ica's car was in early june

Geraldo talking about the case. MJ is there.
Oh I caught it at the very end. Repeats at midnight here - central time.

Wondering where RM got the chloroform picture.

I think that's where KC got the idea to use it.

There are many pictures of little C where she has dark circles under her eyes and she looks tired, but maybe the tiredness caused from being pushed from pillar to post -- not a normal life for a toddler.

They should have questioned RM more when he stated KC had problems putting CMA to bed. Poor little thing in a strange bedroom half the time.

The baby spent many nights out of the A's home, contrary to what CA has said.

imo

I donno.. but i bet that was when amy was in puerto rico..
and casey had amys car..

I just know that the date of her riding in ica's car was in early june

The OMG girl -- ME -- came from Boston to visit boyfriend July 2 or 3.

Did KC use TL's car to entertain ME for a couple of days because ME's boyfriend got called to work. What were those days? KC wanted to go for tatoos, but ME said she was not into that.
It was the beginning of July.

I thought Tony was in KC's car alone with her at sometime. Was that before June 15th? He never went in her car after the 15th?

Most often you see Tim Miller's TES searching for a body, but they do also assist in finding a live person.

Cindy called and asked for Tim's help in finding Caylee after someone urged her to do so. She was under the impression that he was going to be searching for a live Caylee. She likely thought he would run down all the sightings coming in. When she learned that he was going to be searching for a deceased Caylee, she became angry and kicked Tim out of her house.

Actually, Tim Miller brought a map to Casey and asked her to mark on the map where they should begin searching for Caylee. Casey started to approach the map, and Cindy stopped her. That's when she threw Tim out.

I agree katydid, with the concern about ICA being in that image with the superimposed duct tape. She was not added to the photo, she simply happened to be in that photo with Caylee. I believe that one was chosen because of the full frontal closeup view of Caylee's face. That would be needed to best accomplish the skull and tape overlay.

I do understand the concern that it may be viewed on appeal as prejudicial. That is why I cannot understand why ICA was not cropped out of the photo. It would still have been a very effective illustration without the Rule 403 "prejudicial" concern rearing its head.

Thank you. You explained it better than I did. This is the first major objection of Baez's that I actually agree with. The prejudicial value may outweigh the probative value because there was no reason for her mug to be there for the measurments they were attempting to show. And it is a big leap to add her face because just because that video can show it was the right size to cover the mouth and nose, which is what it was approved for, it is still a big leap to ASSUME that Casey was the one that placed it there. [ Obviously I think so, but the jury has not been give all of that evidence yet and this could be an unfair way to forward that belief.imoo]

I am just concerned because I think the state is doing a great job and I don't want them to blow it by pushing the envelope needlessly.

Then why did they have Nejames represent them for at that time? I thought that they hired him in regard to Texas Equasearch. They needed an attorney to represent them for a volunteer organization?

At the time George and Cindy retained Mark Nejame, they were asking for immunity. It didn't have anything to do with Tim Miller. Mark Nejame resigned at the Anthony's attorney because they failed to follow his advice.

Later, when the defense started pressuring Tim Miller to turn over all of TES records, Mark Nejame volunteered to represent TES.

Was it said recently in testimony if there was any residue from cleaning products to show that KC was trying to clean the car trunk? I only remember hearing about a paper towel.

He was but I think(long time ago!!) the prosecution objected and Leslie Abramson was told to stop putting her hands on his shoulder ect.
Also they had that truly horrible case in Broward County of the businessman from Ecuador who was convicted of murdering his former business partners' daughter, son and son-in-law at the business. The poor mother who lost her son and daughter was told not to show any emotion when she testified because it could influence the jury. A huge deal was made of it and the poor woman managed to testify following the judges' instructions. Amazing that the standards are so different in the same state.

Just catching up on todays threads.

IIRC, CM was the Defense Attorney for Nelson Serrano (sp). How heartbreaking it was to see those poor parents having to hold in the most unimaginable pain and sorrow.

ETA Nelson Serrano (sp) was on death row last I heard!

Well, I noticed hardly anyone on WS likes LP except for me and a few others. I just don't see why he would lie. He had loads of publicity lying or not.

He started out trying to help by posting KC's bond. Then the next thing we know he's the bad guy - CA kicks him out.
Whatever reason LP had, the minute CA thought he wasn't playing according to her program all 'h' broke loose. She takes the gift horse down. :waitasec::crazy::waitasec:

Then he has nothing to do so he begins a search at Blanchard Park and that pizzes everyone off. Why, I'm not sure.

He had a funny exchange with Dr. Drew and Mark, the talking head lawyer, on Dr. D's show yesterday. He called Mark 'grasshopper'. It was funny and in good fun.
I like Dr. Drew. He has no agenda, only wants to understand what's going on. Then they passed around a white cowboy hat.
LP definitely won the looks good in cowboy hat contest - it's genuine on him. Mark and Dr. Drew were laughing at themselves in the white hat.

I agree with her. I know many innocent people who drive around town with their child rotting in the trunk of their car. Happens all the time. Doesn't mean anything.

Speaking of Cindy, I can't help it, the question keeps popping into my head as to why Caylee was wearing the SAME SHORTS she wore to see great grandfather on June 15.

If Caylee went to bed the evening of the 15th after swimming in the pool earlier that evening, wouldn't she wear jammies? I've never known a mom to put the same shorts back on a toddler the next day - sometimes a toddler wears two outfits in a day. With all of the clothes Caylee had, why the same shorts which probably would have been somewhat dirty by Monday? :waitasec:
Plus GA says he saw her the morning of the 16th wearing jean shorts (which
I've never believed - just mo.)

Very good point. This is JMO, but it could be because it was the night of the 15th of June that Cindy and Casey had the fight that JG told police about, or more accurately, he told police what Casey had told him about the fight. So, for the sake of argument, assuming the fight took place, then I can see a very angry, frustrated, jealous Casey leaving the house with Caylee. In a fit of rage Caylee became the victim of her over-the-top anger and jealousy. Would explain the clothes found with the skeleton being the same clothes little Caylee had worn on the 15th. This would also eliminate an "accident" as a cause of death. I think in Florida(lived there for 21 years) premeditated can be a very short time. So, this scenario would explain the clothes found with Caylee's remains, and also fit the murder one charge. JMO

The story may have been told, but LP was not in the house to have heard it said to him. That is the part he made up.

I think the J. Blanchard Park story came from LP's associate, Rob Dick. IIRC, Rob accompanied Casey to and from JB's office and during one of their trips told him the second version of the kidnapping - the one at J.Blanchard Park.

At the time George and Cindy retained Mark Nejame, they were asking for immunity. It didn't have anything to do with Tim Miller. Mark Nejame resigned at the Anthony's attorney because they failed to follow his advice.

Later, when the defense started pressuring Tim Miller to turn over all of TES records, Mark Nejame volunteered to represent TES.

What advice did Mark NeJames give the A's that they did not follow? I think someone else said that he told that not to talk to the media. Was that all?

He started out trying to help by posting KC's bond. Then the next thing we know he's the bad guy - CA kicks him out.
Whatever reason LP had, the minute CA thought he wasn't playing according to her program all 'h' broke loose. She takes the gift horse down. :waitasec::crazy::waitasec:

Then he has nothing to do so he begins a search at Blanchard Park and that pizzes everyone off. Why, I'm not sure.

He had a funny exchange with Dr. Drew and Mark, the talking head lawyer, on Dr. D's show yesterday. He called Mark 'grasshopper'. It was funny and in good fun.
I like Dr. Drew. He has no agenda, only wants to understand what's going on. Then they passed around a white cowboy hat.
LP definitely won the looks good in cowboy hat contest - it's genuine on him. Mark and Dr. Drew were laughing at themselves in the white hat.

I saw that as well. I thought it was funny too. That one attorney, Mark was implying TP knew nothing about the case. But why would Mark know much either? He has nothing to do with the case. He's just a renowned lawyer. He's only speculating as well.

Leonard Padilla is a vile man... he was extremely nasty to Tim Miller when he came into town to find Caylee and he was extremely malicious towards Roy Kronk when he found Caylee. Instead of helping Tim, he worked against him. Instead of praising Roy, he villified him.

I do not like him at all.

Oh I never knew the above. I wonder why? Competitive?
That makes me sad that he was nasty to TM.

What happened?? I've been at work all day??

Earlier this afternoon one of our good members here (sorry I can't now remember who), linked a video of KC's crying. It was noted that in the space of about a minute apart, KC flipped off someone. It was very subtle. I'll upload the two images..........give me a few minutes. :)

Isnt she the same girl that watched caylee when ica and tony were in the bedroom..
She was in caseys care early june.. not early july,
It was cleared up by tL's roommate

Yes, she is. IIRC, when she was on the stand, she testified about how she was afraid to leave when her boyfriend was ready to leave the apartment because they were out on the balcony, and Caylee was out there too. If they left, Caylee would have been out there without anyone watching her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77