This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please. I started this thread because I believe she is alive. I live in NY and I am not part of the Anthony family. Please leave and stop starting trouble. Thank you MY GOD

I don't think that jbar is trying to start trouble. When you start a new thread and there are several of the same kind already here, people are going to come here to find out what's being said.

I think the thing that you have to understand is that if you are going to start a thread, you better be here to back it up. If you have info, you provide a link. If you have an opinion, you look to make sure there isn't a thread already....and there ARE threads already discussing this as one of our regular posters has already pointed out to you.

Don't get mad that others are stating their opinions....you started this thread and you should have known it would happen. I feel like you are being a little defensive with those that disagree....and that doesn't help at all. Please try and understand that WS is here to discuss and debate. Don't start a thread if it's going to make you mad to have others disagree with you. That's why we're here! :)

I am happy that you feel that Caylee is alive. I am a mother and I wish I felt the same way as you....I wish I could say that my intuition tells me that Caylee is alive too. :(

Again I ask, WHY is it that every time someone posts an opinion contrary to the popular belief, we are considered part of the A family.

Not building a defense for KC but exploring the possibility that this little girl is alive.

I'm entitled to my opinion and I'm entitled to change it as often as I like and I resent being suspected of being a member of the A family just because I have a different opinion than the majority.

Don't worry about it, some people just are prone to think negative and attack if others do not agree with them. We would have no need for courts if everyone just KNEW who was guilty from the get go of every crime based on how the suspect "act", leaks and mind reading.

Again I ask, WHY is it that every time someone posts an opinion contrary to the popular belief, we are considered part of the A family.

Not building a defense for KC but exploring the possibility that this little girl is alive.

I'm entitled to my opinion and I'm entitled to change it as often as I like and I resent being suspected of being a member of the A family just because I have a different opinion than the majority.

Good, I'm glad you're here for the right reasons. I think it would be wonderful if she was found alive. I'm sorry you resent being accused as such,but I never accused anyone in particular of being apart of the A family. I do think anyone whom would like to seem the least bit informed about this case should at least read through the documents LE released, as when they post and make statements they will be grounded in fact not defense theories. :bang: JMO though.

I'm outta here

I don't think that jbar is trying to start trouble. When you start a new thread and there are several of the same kind already here, people are going to come here to find out what's being said.

I think the thing that you have to understand is that if you are going to start a thread, you better be here to back it up. If you have info, you provide a link. If you have an opinion, you look to make sure there isn't a thread already....and there ARE threads already discussing this as one of our regular posters has already pointed out to you.

Don't get mad that others are stating their opinions....you started this thread and you should have known it would happen. I feel like you are being a little defensive with those that disagree....and that doesn't help at all. Please try and understand that WS is here to discuss and debate. Don't start a thread if it's going to make you mad to have others disagree with you. That's why we're here! :)

I am happy that you feel that Caylee is alive. I am a mother and I wish I felt the same way as you....I wish I could say that my intuition tells me that Caylee is alive too. :(

I am new to WS this year with this case so I was not prepared for people to come in and challenge me. I don't have proof that Caylee is alive; I just feel this way. I don't have to prove anything. I'm almost sorry I started this and for the folks that did join me with the right intentions, I'm sorry that this is turing out this way. I will continue here but I will not respond to negative comments.

I am hoping, praying & wishing that she is still with us on Earth. I am with you Katie. My mind just cannot go to that other place. I have so many scenarios in my head that people maybe really did take her & force mom to lie...I just cannot believe otherwise at this time even with all the compelling evidence, etc. Call me gullible, vulnerable, whatever - I just cannot fathom that anything happened to this little girl & people have held out on the information for so long. How do you not break down at some point?

I really started this thread to discuss that Caylee is alive, not to argue with people who don't. You don't have to be in this thread if you don't believe as some of us do. It was the whole reason I created it.:rolleyes:

I don't think the mods generally like threads that exclude people from the discussion. We saw that with Trenton Duckett's case.

Good, I'm glad you're here for the right reasons. I think it would be wonderful if she was found alive. I'm sorry you resent being accused as such,but I never accused anyone in particular of being apart of the A family. I do think anyone whom would like to seem the least bit informed about this case should at least read through the documents LE released, as when they post and make statements they will be grounded in fact not defense theories. :bang: JMO though.

I'm outta here

I have read the 400+ pages of the docs and honestly I think those who were interviewed were very vague and not one suggested that CA killed Caylee. Quite the contrary, they suggested she was a good mother adn that she loved her little girl. Not one of them trashed her.
Another thing I noticed right away was that many of the interviews paralled one another making me think this may have been rehearsed. Just seemed like everyone knew what to say and what not to say.

I don't think the mods generally like threads that exclude people from the discussion. We saw that with Trenton Duckett's case.

Thanks, I don't want to exclude anyone but I don't want people being attacked either. There are plenty of threads with different topics. I don't go into one's that I don't want to discuss.

I am new to WS this year with this case so I was not prepared for people to come in and challenge me. I don't have proof that Caylee is alive; I just feel this way. I don't have to prove anything. I'm almost sorry I started this and for the folks that did join me with the right intentions, I'm sorry that this is turing out this way. I will continue here but I will not respond to negative comments.

I have to wonder why so many do not want this thread? What is the problem? There are other threads that are similar to each other trashing the Anthony family and/or casey and that seems to be ok? Why is that?

You're right, you don't have to prove anything here just as no one else has proven anything on any of the threads.

The two interviews that disturbed me the most were Kiomarie and ZG. Kiomarie gave a second interview stating she had 2 friends named C and she made a mistake and confused the two. Doesn't this seem just a little strange.

i have to wonder why so many do not want this thread? What is the problem? There are other threads that are similar to each other trashing the anthony family and/or casey and that seems to be ok? Why is that?

You're right, you don't have to prove anything here just as no one else has proven anything on any of the threads.

thanks sur!

What hair evidence has been proven?

The mere fact that there was hair in the trunk consistent with Caylee's will be brought in as evidence. They will even bring the pings from Casey's cell phones into court. Each item in itself will not be considered the "smoking gun" so to speak. They will use it all to tie the whole case together.

If you are set on focusing upon just the hair, even though my original question was just "evidence" in general, then why would they not bring the hair into court? Even as Casey's hair, it is evidence.

Don't worry about it Katie....Yes, there will be people who will disagree with you and be nasty about it but for the majority, most here will respectfully disagree. Those that give you a hard time can be ignored....don't let it get you all defensive because some of us are pretty nice usually! :) I really don't get involved in drama here but I had to tell you that it seemed a little hostile here. I'd like to hear your opinions and why you think that Caylee is alive but I don't want to do it in a hostile environment. Ya know what I mean?

I'm glad you're here....and I'm glad you have HOPE. I don't and I could use some. You can't change my mind about Caylee but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

One more thing, there are a lot of posters here that have been here a while, posted a lot and know more about WS than I ever could....you don't have to listen to their opinions if you don't want to but you should listen to any advice they give you in regards to threads and that sort of thing. They are really helpful! :) Just IMO.

Now that we got that out of the way....I really am glad that there are posters on WS that believe Caylee to be alive. I wish I felt the same.

I have read the 400+ pages of the docs and honestly I think those who were interviewed were very vague and not one suggested that Caylee killed Casey. Quite the contrary, they suggested she was a good mother adn that she loved her little girl. Not one of them trashed her.
Another thing I noticed right away was that many of the interviews paralled one another making me think this may have been rehearsed. Just seemed like everyone knew what to say and what not to say.

Remember, the 400 pages released were only to support the current charges KC was facing - child neglect, etc. Even so, there are things in there that certainly contribute to her acting inappropriately for her daughter being missing, etc. which have lead me to believe she is likely a murderer.

Any evidence contained within them about possible murder were only released to support the original charges. LE has a lot of stuff we have no idea of...

Thanks, I don't want to exclude anyone but I don't want people being attacked either. There are plenty of threads with different topics. I don't go into one's that I don't want to discuss.

I think the point that several posters who have been here for a long time have tried gently to make is that every time someone starts a thread which is similar to many others that exist, it just wastes space and everybody's time. When something is not *NEW* or *breaking news* or *continuation of a forum* one should simply add their OPINIONS to a similar forum that already exists.
Some people come in and try to "rally the masses" to agree with an unpopular opinion, and if you do that you have to live with the fact that other people are going to disagree with you. Just as it is your constitutionally protected right to have an opinion, other posters here have the same right to theirs.
You should review forum etiquette and TOS before starting a new thread since you are so new.

Don't worry about it Katie....Yes, there will be people who will disagree with you and be nasty about it but for the majority, most here will respectfully disagree. Those that give you a hard time can be ignored....don't let it get you all defensive because some of us are pretty nice usually! :) I really don't get involved in drama here but I had to tell you that it seemed a little hostile here. I'd like to hear your opinions and why you think that Caylee is alive but I don't want to do it in a hostile environment. Ya know what I mean?

I'm glad you're here....and I'm glad you have HOPE. I don't and I could use some. You can't change my mind about Caylee but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

One more thing, there are a lot of posters here that have been here a while, posted a lot and know more about WS than I ever could....you don't have to listen to their opinions if you don't want to but you should listen to any advice they give you in regards to threads and that sort of thing. They are really helpful! :) Just IMO.

Now that we got that out of the way....I really am glad that there are posters on WS that believe Caylee to be alive. I wish I felt the same.

Thank you for your kind words. I respect people on WS and there are so many nice people here.

The mere fact that there was hair in the trunk consistent with Caylee's will be brought in as evidence. They will even bring the pings from Casey's cell phones into court. Each item in itself will not be considered the "smoking gun" so to speak. They will use it all to tie the whole case together.

If you are set on focusing upon just the hair, even though my original question was just "evidence" in general, then why would they not bring the hair into court? Even as Casey's hair, it is evidence.

Brought into as evidnce yes if leak is true BUT it ALSO has to be PROVEN. Each leak has to be proven to tie anything.

I'm on the fence. When I look at Casey, I don't see a murderer. The photos that came out with her in the clubs dancing while Caylee was supposedly missing really make me think that Casey knows Caylee is OK and in good hands.

Casey may be a lot of things, but I don't see her as a cold-blooded killer. Because you have two options to believe; she is either a brutal killer of her own daughter or she is innocent. There really is no gray area here. For those of you that think this was an accidental death, I really don't think it's possible. If it were truly an accident, I believe she would have called 911 AND would have been grieving. So in my book accidental death is ruled out, which leaves me once again with the two options: premeditated murder or innocent.

To me the evidence is sketchy at best. The decomp smell is the only thing that I think is believable, and let's face it, that is not reason enough to believe that CAYLEE is deceased. After doing more research on Hair Evidence, I'm even less convinced than ever before about the supposed "hair sample."

Here is a brief abstract from The Journal of Forensic Sciences:

http://www.astm.org/JOURNALS/FORENSIC/PAGES/3575.htm

And here are the Standards and Guidelines from the FBI lab:

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/april2005/standards/2005_04_standards02.htm

(long read, but really worth it to understand how this all works)

Other than that, there is just a lot of circumstantial evidence. I believe innocent until proven guilty. What scares me is this lynch mob mentality that I see so often, and like a previous poster mentioned, there are so many innocent people sitting in jail cells right now.

To be completely honest, I get a little sick to my stomach that some people have completely written her off already, writing R.I.P Caylee, etc. It's almost like they can't wait to find a dead Caylee just to be proven right. :eek:

This is all my opinion, and while it may not be popular, please respect it. I will not debate my stand on this case, as I don't go to the other threads and interject my opinions there. If you believe Caylee is dead, this is probably not the thread for you.

I have gone back and forth so many times on this case, and am more and more thinking Caylee is still alive. I don't believe the "Zanny the Nanny" story, but I think there is obviously more to this case than the public knows and am holding judgement until definite evidence from a LE spokesperson is made public and/or Casey is arrested for killing her daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine