MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the diagram of the home it shows that the boys bedroom is the first you come to. If he noticed Lisa's bedroom door open maybe his first thought was that she was in the bed with her mother, thus he went on in to Mothers bedroom to check. That is what I think happened. jmo

He may have opened the door and glanced in the room to see one of the boys asleep in the bottom bunk and assumed the other was on the top. He then decided to quiz the Mom about the strange things he had found and went right there where he realized that one of the boys was not in fact in his bed and he hadn't noticed. And once he realized that, he also realized that he had just walked past an open door to Lisa's room and went back to check on her.

MOO

Here is my theory, subject to modification as facts unroll:

1. It was an accidental death.
a. Most likely way I come up with is Lisa was coughing Sunday night after the birthday party, and the mother gave her adult cough syrup. The baby was accidentally overdosed. In the morning she was found unquestionably dead.
2. The motive for staging a kidnap appears to be to avoid losing custody of the boys, namely Jeremy's son.
a. This is the best motive I can come up with for doing something crazy like staging an abduction/kidnapping like this.
b. I have tried in earnest to see what custody issues may exist with the boys, and have not been able to fully substantiate what may be going on there, but it appears that there may indeed be a lingering battle for custody of his son. Call it speculation for now as I have no link to provide for this.
3. The staging of the kidnapping involved not just the couple, but a third person.
a. Jeremy worked the night shift IMO so he would have an alibi.
b. Debbie needed someone to help get rid of the baby's clothes with vomit on them that would reveal she was poisoned. She also needed someone to dispose of the baby.
c. I believe she called in a favor from her brother, SN. I would like to elaborate on why I chose him of her relatives, but until he is (if he is) named a POI, it would not conform with forum rules.
d. The man at the store will be found to have been her brother. He lives 5 miles away and the store is on the google map path between the houses.
e. The brother burned the baby's clothes, etc. in that dumpster at 2:30 in the morning.
f. He then went back to the house and took the dead baby as plotted with DB.
g. Where he went with the body is anyone's guess, but my theory that he buried it in his backyard is based on where I think DB would want her daughter buried. Whether or not the brother was ok with this is not easy to determine, but I think he has made (errr - too much info.)
4. In this theory, DB, JI and the brother are all in on it.

MOO! Just my :twocents:

:seeya:

I really like your theory! I just wish they would tell if they were involved. moo

We have a forum now. Please discuss in the proper threads. I just started one for the search dogs that needs info and links. thanks!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=463"]Lisa Irwin Missing! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I haven't seen anything regarding computers being searched, either.

Nor have I....

A huge thank you and a box of wine for your work on the timeline. Your attention to detail is amazing and very much appreciated.

:goldcrown:

Well, assuming that the info is correct that this AI and the one who is an attorney in Texas are the same person, and it seems that they are....then she is definitely not "extremely stupid".....I found one link where she was referred to as the TOP student in her graduating class! Since we do not have confirmation that the two are for sure the same person, I won't post the link yet. It was a media article, however, and not just a blog or discussion board link.

jmo

I thought we determined it was not one and the same because someone posted a picture, that attorney was retired and the picture was of a much older woman?

Let's be sure. :)

Just a thought...IF it was a neighbor, would the fact that the dog did NOT bark be more relevant?

Yes but lets not forget on TV when interviewed he said specifically he went to check on the boys in their room and they were sleeping, then he went into his room, woke up Deb and said why are the lights on, then they both went and checked on Lisa and she was gone.. So once again I ask this, if the younger son was in bed with mom how was he also in his own bedroom and why check on mom and the boys first and ignore the baby's room until waking up mom. Once again, he contradicts the whole story with that one quote.

The entire thing could made up by mom, but that's the original statement,I believe. Only she knows the truth .

Re: the teen in video (p.7 post 158), maybe he just doesn't want his face to be on tv, especially knowing the kind of exposure or attention this case is getting.

MarkKCTV5 Mark Boyle
Right now investigators are going in homes an talking to residents on the street where #lisairwin went missing.

Oh this is making me sick.. I havent done a thing, I need cigs and a shower and to clean and I cant leave my house or walk away from the computer or news.. Lets all hope and pray and send the most positive energy to baby Lisa. I pray that she is not in that well.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151121"]well being disassembled in baby Lisa search - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

thread for well search

Nor have I....

A huge thank you and a box of wine for your work on the timeline. Your attention to detail is amazing and very much appreciated.

:goldcrown:

Thank you so much, and thank you all so much. I'm glad the timeline can help out in some small way.

I drink box wine every night :) I'm a cheap date lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23