Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok time to get a little rest. At least I know I can check this post and see if anything goes down... (or anyone goes :behindbar)

Thanks Windchime! I must confess - when I first started the thread - I had no clue webcams are so addictive LOLS.

FYI - It's almost 6:30 am which is about the time a fellow w-sleuther saw a black SUV coming out of the garage yesterday morning which various news outlets later reported as George and an unidentified male or Cindy. We speculated maybe Casey was lying down in the backseat so as not to be seen but that was never confirmed.

Got my coffee and am heading over to the webcam to watch the sunrise and of course, anything that may be happening at the Anthony home on what could be Casey's last day of home confinement.

:wave: DT

Good morning, everybody. Hate to say it, but I fired up the webcam before I even started my morning coffee LOL.

Is there a link to the video of Cindy putting up the signs?

I find the signs very very interesting psychologically. I just read in another thread that while putting them up, Cindy was banging very hard, and that she said to a reporter something about 'for all I know somebody put a body in the trunk at the tow yard'.

And while saying that, she was banging the 'no trespassing' sign into place.

Look at that psychologically. Reality is creeping in about what happened to Caylee, and Cindy is freaking, trying to keep it out. 'Don't trespass on my fantasy of what happened'.

I hope she cracks soon. I think she's key to getting Casey to tell where the body is. So long as the family, particularly Cindy, deny what's happened to Caylee, there's no way Casey will crack and tell where Caylee's body is.

Good point Bean,

I didn't actually see her putting up the signs, but I saw her hand one to Lee.
When she handed it to him, he chuckled and laughed. It was that fake laugh, like you want people to know that this is okay. They are putting up all barriers.

Someone on Nancy Grace mentioned that Cindy is in denial. Cindy acknowledged to herself only, that Caylee was dead. (she knows). It was such a painful thought for her, that she cannot comprehend it. Caylee was probably the highlight of her life.

Thanks Windchime! I must confess - when I first started the thread - I had no clue webcams are so addictive LOLS.

FYI - It's almost 6:30 am which is about the time a fellow w-sleuther saw a black SUV coming out of the garage which various news outlets later reported as George and an unidentified male or Cindy. We speculated maybe Casey was lying down in the backseat so as not to be seen but that was never confirmed.

Got my coffee and am heading over to the webcam to watch the sunrise and of course, anything that may be happening at the Anthony home on what could be Casey's last day of home confinement.

:wave: DT

Looks like a reporter is there - all set to give some news as she just put her mic on her blouse... back to the cam....

What the heck is she doing at 6:15 a.m. Obviously reporting a there are lights on her. How come she is in blue jeans?

Does anyone know Casey's schedule for today?

Is she going to visit her lawyer?

Is she meeting with LE?

Is she meeting with her caseworker?

I am going to try to track down her schedule. I think it was posted here earlier.

Man, do I wish I was the next door neighbor or what??? I think I'd have to give up all my morals and park myself outside in a lawn chair, hell, bring the whole living room out.....

Is that a chair set up by the camera? Sheesh, sure hope some buffoon doesn't sit in it and block our view!

Is that a chair set up by the camera? Sheesh, sure hope some buffoon doesn't sit in it and block our view!

That buffoon would be me if I were there.............. I'm not far either, but unfortunately I have to make money to pay my internet bills, etc.

:wave: Laney and Poco - don't forget to bring some dunkin's and donuts. I'll bring the coffee!

:wave: Laney and Poco - don't forget to bring some dunkin's and donuts. I'll bring the coffee!

I might move my frig out there if I lived next door, too, what the heck -

question...how do I stop the live cam from inching down after a big refresh? Is there a way? tia

I might move my frig out there if I lived next door, too, what the heck -

I could kill whoever posted the link for this cam or whatever it is.......

Man, do I wish I was the next door neighbor or what??? I think I'd have to give up all my morals and park myself outside in a lawn chair, hell, bring the whole living room out.....

Lol,

Hey Poco, if I knew where you lived, I would pick you up on my way over. You bring the lawn chair and I will bring a glass of wine or a beer.

I wish I could go there. I want to be there!!!

That buffoon would be me if I were there.............. I'm not far either, but unfortunately I have to make money to pay my internet bills, etc.

Hey, that's not such a bad idea - at least you could signal us once in a while so we know the cam isn't frozen!

OMG!!!! Take a dixie cup with string and glue it to the side wall of the house. Dixie cup on other end of string, and you can sit in your house and tell us everything they say!!!!!

Yay ... Really like that idea.

I want to hear what they are saying!!!

Either one of you guys in Florida?? I told hubby last night that i really really really want to go over there... YES, I am nosey!!!

Good Morning! I have been riveted to my 'puter screen for days. Thank goodness my supervisor has been on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong