This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will be open for a couple more days..but same rules apply. TO's will be given to those that do not comply. thanks.
Please don;t come in here and argue. Everyone has been warned in these threads over and over.

Hi Caylee alive posters. Now that charges have been handed down for murder, this thread will be phased out over the next few days. BUT, we understand that you still are hoping for a miracle and we want to support you. I have created a social group for you to chat about this topic where you will be free from attack or interference.
Please join and invite those you know that share your feelings. This will actually be better than this thread.
They will run parallel for a bit; that way you can used to the new format and we can iron out the kinks.
Would you all do me favor and join so we can see if it works right?

I don't understand why this thread will be closed simply because charges have been filed. If someone can fill me in, I'd appreciate it.:waitasec:

I am so upset that this thread is being closed down.. I'm not sure that I quite understand.. What has changed since yesterday besides an indictment? An indictment is not a conviction..Is there anything we could do to change your minds?? Pretty please???

You should understand that it is atypical for WS to have a single thread in this forum that only allows one point of view. But WS wanted to provide a place for "Caylee alive" posters to discuss their opinions for a time without fear of attack.
Now that there is an indictment for murder and there will be a trial, you are free to voice your opinions as always, but it will be within the context of the general forum and, like most other opinions, they may be challenged.
We do want to provide you with a safe zone, which is why there has been a social group created to discuss freely without fear of attack. I think that is what most are after.

I believe that when I started talking about my opinion and it turned into a debate about why I thought Caylee was alive....the posters involved were told to move our discussion here. So I guess my question is....if we talked freely in the other threads...our we going to be allowed to freely post our opinions? Just seeking clarification. Thanks in advance. And ps...you never did answer my question as to if thread was going to be closed. Thanks. :)

I came to this site because there is not one place to post when you do believe that Caylee is alive. People came into this thread believing that this is the one and only place to to post on if you believe that Caylee is alive. Why is this thread being moved ? So because of the indictment? I do not understand this. The poster's who have come here came in here with an open mind, even though every news media and outlet said from the beginning that Casey killed Caylee. There has not been on piece of evidence presented in a court of law that has proven that Casey killed Caylee. It almost seems like the democrats against the Republicans. I do not agree and do believe that this is the USA, innocent until prove guilty in a court of law. I do believe the GJ would an could indite a ham sandwich with mayo. That is my own opinion. I do believe that there is more to this puzzle than anyone of poster's know. I do think that this thread should be left. Please let this thread stay. I am begging you. I do believe that Caylee is alive and needs to be brought home.

And is there anything we could do to prevent it

I guess if the people that own this site deiced to move it there is nothing that can be done. But I would hope that the owners would please reconsider moving this thread. Sometime it is very hard to make one understand where you are coming from. It it very hard to come across with understanding what you are trying to say by typing. It is very hard for some to understand that you have faith and understanding. You are not stupid and do understand.

I agree about the lack of information. That's the part that's the worst. LE said from Day 1, right to Casey's face, that they thought Caylee was dead and that she was not telling what she knew. They wouldn't even let her continue to talk, they told her not to say anymore because they didn't want to hear her lies. (If it were me, I would have let her talk, talk, talk....but that's just me.) From that point on, it was actually a homicide investigation. They admitted that was their belief, we all know it was basically a homicide investigation from then on. What real search for ZG was there? I don't mean pulling in one lady by that name and questioning her, what about real investigation, research into all the ZGs out there, and surveillance. Why were no forensics ever done at any of the addresses of Casey's friends and roommates that she'd been hanging out with so much and whom she'd had Caylee around in the recent past? Of course all of these people are presumed innocent, but why no forensics at their homes and cars as a matter of routine investigation? Why no searches by the cadaver dogs at these other addresses and in everyone's cars? Were the dogs ever walked through the Sawgrass complex, the vacant apt there, friends' apartment, the grounds, the dumpsters? What about at Sutton Place, and those people's cars, the dumpsters there? What about the Oveido house, those friends' cars What about the Glenwood apartment and those friends' cars, (to include any cars that have been totaled, sold, or put somewhere else?) What about the Lake Vaj house and grounds, those people are presumed innocent of course, but Casey was hanging out with Lake Vaj friends in the first week of July, so why not, as a matter of routine investigation. What about flight manifests for the many flights that various roommates and friends took out of state during the weeks in question? What about other addresses connected with all those people? Where was the rest of the investigation? Why was investigation confined to the Anthonys and their home and car? What about all the other people's homes and cars, to include cars that are since totaled, sold, or whatever. From appearances, it looked like the only other investigation was simply in the way of the interviews, statements taken from a handful of the friends, and the people in the Sawgrass office and Amscot and car towing place. I hope to heaven LE did a lot more than that. I've never heard of any forensics (like luminol, hair/fiber search) done anywhere other than at the Anthony's, or even cadaver dogs simply walked through anywhere else. I should add, what about the dumpsters at the apartment complex where Tony and Casey reportedly were talking to her friend about Tony possibly moving there? For that matter, did LE ever do any routine surveillance at Sawgrass or the other complexes? KC may believe that ZG was the last person who was with Caylee, but what if a stranger in the environment there is actually who abducted Caylee? Who knows? my opinion only and no accusation of any individual

I hear exactly what you are saying. ;)

I guess if the people that own this site deiced to move it there is nothing that can be done. But I would hope that the owners would please reconsider moving this thread. Sometime it is very hard to make one understand where you are coming from. It it very hard to come across with understanding what you are trying to say by typing. It is very hard for some to understand that you have faith and understanding. You are not stupid and do understand.

I agree.. Please reconsider!

Hi there. I'm new to this particular thread. I keep waffling back and forth on whether I believe Caylee is alive. One reason is because I don't know a lot about the science surrounding decomposition (re: the alleged evidence they found in Casey's car). If anyone can help me with this I'd appreciate it. Is it possible that the body fluids that they say were found in the car could be body fluids such as (sorry about being graphic) vomit or urine, or blood? Would those decompose on their own? I'm just curious why the presence of body fluids would automatically lead them to assume that there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car? Thank you in advance for any light you can shed on this subject. I pray every night for Caylee to be returned home safely.

Hi there. I'm new to this particular thread. I keep waffling back and forth on whether I believe Caylee is alive. One reason is because I don't know a lot about the science surrounding decomposition (re: the alleged evidence they found in Casey's car). If anyone can help me with this I'd appreciate it. Is it possible that the body fluids that they say were found in the car could be body fluids such as (sorry about being graphic) vomit or urine, or blood? Would those decompose on their own? I'm just curious why the presence of body fluids would automatically lead them to assume that there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car? Thank you in advance for any light you can shed on this subject. I pray every night for Caylee to be returned home safely.

Not to be rude but have you at anytime during this trying time seen any evidence presented in a court of law that you yourself were allowed to see or hear that there was decomposition in the car or what about the hair or the dirt? Just asking a ? here. Yes I do understand about the GJ, but give me a break. There is not one thing that has come in front of a court of law to say that Casey killed Caylee. There is only fluff as far as I am concerned. I am not trying to flame or push you from this thread. I just want people to understand that there has been nothing put forth in a court of law that the public is allowed to see and hear as of yet that Casey killed Caylee. Please understand that a lot of poster's come here and want nothing more that to start a fight. I think that you just want an answer to your question. Again I do believe that Caylee is alive and will be brought home alive

Is there an easy way to get to the social group without going to the post with the link?

I am so upset that this thread is being closed down.. I'm not sure that I quite understand.. What has changed since yesterday besides an indictment? An indictment is not a conviction..Is there anything we could do to change your minds?? Pretty please???

Me too Vickie. I agree with you. I don't understand it myself. I hope that this is reconsidered for those who believe that Casey is innocent. In reality, she IS innocent until proven guilty.

Not to be rude but have you at anytime during this trying time seen any evidence presented in a court of law that you yourself were allowed to see or hear that there was decomposition in the car or what about the hair or the dirt? Just asking a ? here. Yes I do understand about the GJ, but give me a break. There is not one thing that has come in front of a court of law to say that Casey killed Caylee. There is only fluff as far as I am concerned. I am not trying to flame or push you from this thread. I just want people to understand that there has been nothing put forth in a court of law that the public is allowed to see and hear as of yet that Casey killed Caylee. Please understand that a lot of poster's come here and want nothing more that to start a fight. I think that you just want an answer to your question. Again I do believe that Caylee is alive and will be brought home alive
Wow. You're right. I did come here for some support for my belief that Caylee is alive. It is unfortunate that you had to be so rude to me, as I have otherwise had a completely positive experience so far on this forum.

Me too Vickie. I agree with you. I don't understand it myself. I hope that this is reconsidered for those who believe that Casey is innocent. In reality, she IS innocent until proven guilty.

Your right..Maybe if new evidence was released, then yeah, I could see the thread being closed..that's why I'm so sad, because they haven't released anything new, and yesterday was just something that we all new was coming. I love this site, I love this thread, I love the people who post here! I'm so sad!

Those are really good questions. Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to them. I would think the answer would be yes though. I don't believe those things have been found in the car though.

Wow. You're right. I did come here for some support for my belief that Caylee is alive. It is unfortunate that you had to be so rude to me, as I have otherwise had a completely positive experience so far on this forum.

Hi and welcome. I just want to say that everyone is super sensitive right now and I think some things are read and taken the wrong way. I know I have been guilty of that too.

I understand your questions. Those are the same questions I have as well. I want to do a little research to see what exactly can cause the decomp smell. I can tell you that my mom who has been a nurse for 33 years swears that raw rotten meat can smell like a dead body and she has smelled dead bodies before...many (icck dont like to think of that).

While I would miss dropping by here to see what you all were thinking and saying about each new development, perhaps taking this thread to a private room might be better. There would be more control over who comes in, correct? You can still post on other threads, but have a 'safe haven' also, safer than this thread can be at times, anyway.

Either way, don't give up on your hopes - although I am sure you won't. Stay stong and just think of all the fun you will have if you right - maybe you should practice saying I told you so in different languages :)

Wishing you all the very best, if I don't get a chance to stop by again before this thread is closed.

As I said I am not trying to be rude. I do believe that if you reread my post you will see that. I do believe that Caylee is alive and there are a lot of things in the news that I do not believe to be true only to push Casey in the conner or try and get her to say things she can not say. Please do not be offend by what I have posted. I have really meant no disrespect to you. I just am on edge I guess as with the others that do believe that Caylee is alive. So please accept my apology if you thought I was being rude or disrespecting of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313