Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of observations from today's hearing:

The camera definitely makes her look a little bigger. She looked slightly thinner today in person (or maybe she's been working out/dieting lately? heh). When I watched the hearing at home afterwards ( I TIVO'd it) she did seem a little bigger than in person.

Baez is kind of SHORT! I stood by him near the elevators and he's 2-4 inches shorter than me, and I'm average height - 5' 10". Surprised me a little....

I noticed for the first time today how short Baez is. It was apparent when he stood next to Ashton while the judge spoke to them. I thought that Ashton must be real tall or Baez is very short.
KC did appear thinner to me than in the past. I thought it might be the dark clothes but now I think she's been dieting. She's very vain and I bet she heard all the comments on her weight after the past hearings.

ETA: KC is ghostly pale...does she ever get outside?

A couple of observations from today's hearing:

The camera definitely makes her look a little bigger. She looked slightly thinner today in person (or maybe she's been working out/dieting lately? heh). When I watched the hearing at home afterwards ( I TIVO'd it) she did seem a little bigger than in person.

Baez is kind of SHORT! I stood by him near the elevators and he's 2-4 inches shorter than me, and I'm average height - 5' 10". Surprised me a little....

Thank you Muzik, it's nice to hear from someone who was there.

Is it just me or does KC's skin look baaaddd in some shots? Guess all that junk food is taking a toll on it!

As for KC. Looks like she's been playing with her commissary make-up and that JB found her something to wear out of the prison lost and found. Without LKB she lost the bun, added far too much eye goop and the shirt alone didn't detract from the prison scrubs. I bet LBK has words with JB over the choice of today's 'innocent gal' attire.

Is it just me or does KC's skin look baaaddd in some shots? Guess all that junk food is taking a toll on it!

I noticed that too. Her face is broken out, esp just below the cheek bones.
It was very apparent in a couple shots.

I noticed they put her in some sort of sweater with no buttons to fiddle with, but she did manage to adjust that bra strap. I'm waiting for the glasses to come out to really make her look "smart."

Smart people call 911 when their children go missing though so that could backfire. :)

I realize I'm posting this 7 months after the thread was started, and we've entered into a new fashion phase but it struck me today that chewing gum is not and should not be a fashion accessory. And yet to the A's it apparently is. If I chewed my plastic cud in church as we all saw done at the memorial, my 75 yo Mother would have smacked me. If I appeared on NG, Greta or whatever, chewing same cud, the rest of my family would have called me immediately to tell me how de-classe I looked no matter what I was wearing. And now again with the obsessive compulsive gum chewing in court. CA can't even just chew, she has to play with it too.

I really don't know or care what the A seniors wear because I can't take my eyes away from the non-stop jaw action. Classy bunch. :rolleyes:
As for KC. Looks like she's been playing with her commissary make-up and that JB found her something to wear out of the prison lost and found. Without LKB she lost the bun, added far too much eye goop and the shirt alone didn't detract from the prison scrubs. I bet LBK has words with JB over the choice of today's 'innocent gal' attire.

I think she looked much better than last time.

This was KC's best look yet. The somber colour suited her and made her look pale. The bared neck made her look vunerable.

If they soften the hair around her face so that it is not so tightly skimmed back but still shows her eyes, add some subtle make up to make the eyes bigger, ditch the jean look for nice slacks or a straight skirt, and get her to lose a little weight (for that lost waif look) they will have the image 'fine tuned' enough for trial.

Whoever is in charge of her appearance is good at what they do. A few more lessons in 'what to do in a courtroom' and the jury will see a 'new, improved' KC.

Wow, you think so? I thought she looked downright horrible. She needs to come 180 degrees, IMO, to be ready for trial. She looks to be about 30 with a horrible complexion, fat, big boobed (without definition), sporting a double chin, in need of a professional hair dresser, and on top of that, someone who knows how to dress one for their new improved body type. Whoever chose her clothing needs to be fired ASAP, IMO. It's hideous.

Wow, you think so? I thought she looked downright horrible. She needs to come 180 degrees, IMO, to be ready for trial. She looks to be about 30 with a horrible complexion, fat, big boobed (without definition), sporting a double chin, in need of a professional hair dresser, and on top of that, someone who knows how to dress one for their new improved body type. Whoever chose her clothing needs to be fired ASAP, IMO. It's hideous.

LOL! NancyT. I was not discussing what would look good on KC as a person. I was putting forth what I think the defense needs to do to make her look softer and more innocent to a jury. They must counter the 'party' pics. If I were the defense I would make as unbelievable to the jury as I could. I would want them to think it impossible that KC was ever a 'hot mamma'.

Oh Poor Casey.
She collects herself periodically into an upright posture. She is concerned with the little hairs that fall upon her brow.
She makes a full faced grin and stops herself.

I wonder if she feels the eyes of her mother and father burning holes into her back?

Casey is the person "type of animal" that is totally consumed with her image.

For her to raise her right hand and take an oath to tell the truth is laughable. Why even bother? We know what her name is...she isn't going to lie about that.

The whole system is laughable.

All I noticed that was sort of "special",was the fact that KC and JB were color coordinated,you know sort of like in grade school-today is purple day,tomorrow is pajama day,Friday is school colors. Sweet.

All I noticed that was sort of "special",was the fact that KC and JB were color coordinated,you know sort of like in grade school-today is purple day,tomorrow is pajama day,Friday is school colors. Sweet.

She wore Purple/Lavender, her last time in court, & I thought it must have been Cindy's idea, as it was Caylee's favorite color.

I'm waiting to see if she continues to wear this color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam